• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Kenny

kblocky13

Reaction score
Anyone who thought they knew Kenny (19 years old) would tell you that he was a nice quite guy, he was a talented football player (he played left outside linebacker for his university as a freshman). Everyone who really knew him knew that he was a sex driven freak who lusted for sex like alcoholics’ lust for liquor and smokers’ lust for a cigarette. He had short blonde hair, deep blue eyes, muscled body and a nice 7.5 inch dick; he was 6’5 tall. His adventures started one day when he was caught fucking a couple of girls in the boys locker-room by his football team coach.
This will be a series of stories about what happened with Kenny starting with him getting caught.

Kenny gets caught

Kenny was over the moon, he just came all over the faces of two of the cutest freshman girls on the whole campus and as he sat down on the locker-room bench waving good-bye to the girls with his dick still leaking cum he received a rude awakening. Just as the girls exited the locker-room his coach entered it.
Coach:
‘’I saw what you did just minutes ago’’

Kenny:
‘’I didn’t do a thing’’

Coach:
‘’Don’t act innocent, I saw you with those girls and just look at your penis, it’s still leaking’’

Kenny looked down at his dick and he quickly grabbed a towel and he put it over his lap saying:
‘’Shit, what will you do to me?’’

Coach:
‘’I have to report this, there’s no other choice, you can’t use our academic facilities to perform sexual acts, it’s just unacceptable’’

Kenny:
‘’Please, I won’t do it again, I promise’’

Coach:
‘’That’s not enough, come to my house later today and we’ll talk about this, I don’t want to make any rushed decisions that would affect your future’’

Kenny:
‘’I’m sure we’ll work things out’’

Coach:
‘’Here’s my address, think about what you did today before you came over’’

Coach then left the room and he left Kenny alone with his thoughts, Kenny was thinking what kind of problems he could face because of this whole fiasco, he was scared out of his mind. As the day went by, he was more and more worried about the meeting with his coach and then finally it was the time for Kenny to face his demons. When he rang the doorbell his heart started beating like crazy, he was nervous as hell because he knew everything (starting with his sports scholarship and his life in general) could come crashing down and all because he couldn’t keep his dick in his pants. When his coach opened the door he got even more nervous.

Coach:
‘’Hi Kenny, come on in.’’

Kenny:
‘’Hi’’

Coach:
‘’Come on lets go sit in the living room, we can talk there’’

The two of them talked about lots of stuff from Kenny’s personal life to his role on the team and mostly about what consequences could this potential sex scandal have on Kenny and his future.

Coach:
‘’I’m sorry Kenny, but I fell like the best thing for the sake of our university is to go public with this, remove you from our team and then the dean will decide about your future on the campus’’

Kenny:
‘’Please don’t and what about those girls, I don’t want them to suffer because of me, I’ll do anything sir’’

Coach:
‘’Well I didn’t think a whole lot about those girls, I only like to think about my boys’’

That sounded weird to Kenny, but he didn’t really think about it too much.

Kenny:
‘’Please I’ll do anything’’

Coach:
‘’Well there’s one thing you could do’’

Kenny:
‘’What?’’

Coach:
‘’Do you like men?’’

Kenny (while blushing):
‘’What do you mean’’

Coach:
‘’Boy don’t act dumb, you know what I mean, do you like men?’’

Kenny:
‘’No I’m straight sir’’

Coach:
‘’I bet you get hard watching those tight bodies under the showers after games don’t you?’’

Kenny:
‘’Stop it, you’re insane, I like pussy, I’m not into dicks’’

Coach:
‘’I’ll tell you what we’ll do about this whole mess, you’ll suck my dick and everything will be forgotten’’

Kenny:
‘’You’re crazy, there’s no way I’ll do that, I’ll report you to the dean’’

Coach:
‘’And what proof do you have son?’’

Kenny:
‘’None, just like you’’

Coach:
‘’You couldn’t be more wrong kid, look at this’’

Coach pulled a mobile phone from his pants and showed a picture to Kenny, Kenny’s heart dropped, it was a series of pictures of him getting his dick sucked by those girls.

Kenny:
‘’You sick fuck, you watched us the whole time’’

Coach:
‘’You hurt my feelings kid and the price just went up, it’s not a blowjob anymore. I want a piece of your ass now as well’’

Kenny:
‘’You’re just going to blackmail into fucking you?’’

Coach:
‘’You got it right kid, so what’s your answer’’

Coach slowly took out his dick and he started to stroke it, his dick was huge, it was about 9 inches long and thick as a can of Coca-Cola.

Coach:
‘’I’m waiting’’

Kenny:
‘’OK I’ll do it, but don’t tell anyone’’

Coach (with and evil smile on his face):
‘’That’s my boy’’

Kenny walked over to his coach and he got down on his knees, coach’s dick looked ever more enormous when he was face to face (so to speak) with it.

Coach:
‘’Come on, lick my balls’’

Kenny did what he was told, but he felt bad doing this, he was going against everything he believed in. He liked his coach’s balls in a slow rhythmic intervals and his coach’s dick grew even bigger.

Coach:
‘’Wrap your lips around my dick Kenny, you’ll love it’’

Kenny reluctantly put his lips around the erect dick; he started to slowly move his mouth up and down his coaches’ shaft.

Coach:
‘’Boy you’re a natural, just watch for your teeth’’

Kenny was sucking away at the big boner for minutes when he heard something:
‘’Stop it boy, you’ll make me cum and I still want to taste that nice butt of yours, get down on all fours’’

Kenny turned away from his coach and he raised his ass in the air, he could hear the coach opening something, it was a bottle of lube, he lubed up his barebacked dick, pulled down Kenny pants and underwear and he started to pour the lube all over Kenny’s virgin ass. Kenny was terrified, he was worried sick that the coach would ravage his ass with his monster, then he felt that monster push his way against his butt cheeks and he felt it pressing against his anus, when that monster made its way inside his anus Kenny released a loud scream, it hurt like hell, but after a while Kenny felt a strange sensation. That pain was slowly being replaced by pleasure, Kenny was screaming and moaning with pain and pleasure and this was getting his coach really hot, he quickly came inside Kenny.
Kenny could feel the explosion of cum filling his ass; it felt both hot and wrong at the same time.

Coach (pulling out his dick):
‘’Boy you have a tight ass, but I’m sure we’ll stretch it in coming days’’

Kenny didn’t say a thing, he just stood up, pulled up his pants and left in a hurry.

Coach:
‘’How sweet, the little princess is making a run for it, I’ll see you tomorrow Kenny’’

As he was walking home, Kenny caught himself thinking about coaches’ monster dick and he could feel the cum dripping from his ass and running down his legs, this made him strangely turned on, when he got to his dorm room he went to the bathroom and he quickly ‘’rubbed’’ one out. He then went under a shower to wash up, he felt dirty, but at the same time he wanted more, even though he was horny most of the time, he didn’t feel this turned on in a long, long time.

When his room-mate got home and started walking around in his boxer shorts after taking a shower, Kenny caught himself looking at his crotch in hope that he’ll catch a glimpse of his dick. As it was getting late he went to bed thinking about naked men and their ‘’junk’’.

Next morning when he woke up, he still couldn’t get that image of his coaches’ monster dick out of his head, it was like he was mesmerized by it, he got dressed and he went to classes, but half way there he decided he won’t go there, he instead decided to go see his coach.

When he got there and rang the doorbell, he felt great; he was waiting for the door to open, just so he could see his last night’s lover once again. When the coach opened the door he just smiled and said:
‘’You liked it didn’t you’’

Kenny:
‘’Just please be quiet, I got something to tell you. You drive me nuts, your dick drives me nuts, your muscled body drives me nuts, and in fact everything on you and about you drives me nuts. You look like you’re a Greek God, an Adonis sent down from heaven to drive me completely insane with passion. I want to suck your dick; I want to get my ass plowed by you, I want to kiss you, I want to make sweet, sweet love with you, I want to lick you from head to toe…

Coach:
‘’Whoa, slow down kid and breathe a little’’

Kenny:
‘’I mean it, I want you and I want you bad, I want you and I need you inside me’’

Kenny then jumped on his coach and he started kissing him passionately, they ended up fucking like a couple of rabid dogs filed with pure carnal, sexual passion in coaches’ bedroom with the brewing thunderstorm providing a fitting soundtrack for their perverted bedroom games.

This would only be a fitting intro for what was about to follow in Kenny’s life.