• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

A 9 Inch Throatfuck [my own work]

cj555999

Reaction score
I met Aleks online via an online hookup site. His profile stated that he liked hardcore throatfucking. When I offered my throat for his use, he said he would be happy to oblige as long I was willing to take it. Although I was now no virgin to being facefucked, this was going to be a new challenge for me. His dick, from the online photos was 9 inches and thick. I wondered if I would be able to take it. My biggest fear was not being able to satisfy him. I expressed that I hadn't taken a dick that big before and was not sure I would be able to take it. He told me not to worry - as long I was willing, he would force me to take every last inch.

Aleks arrived at mine around 7pm. He had quite a defined body and looked as though he worked out regularly. I now realised that he would have the strength to overpower me easily if I struggled to take his dick. We went to the bedroom. Without a word, other than a few boring pleasantries, he began stripping off and I did the same. I stood before him, looking at his wonderful athletic body and huge dick. It looked even bigger in real life than it had done in a photo. I felt some trepidation - how was this even going to be possible? He made a gesture, pointing his finger downward. I understood immediately and fell to my knees. He paced over towards me and put his hand on the back of my head. I stared at the monster in front of me, beginning to dread what was about to happen. He stroked my head gently, as if sympathetically. Then, he took his cock in his other hand and guided it towards my mouth, which I willingly opened. He pushed it in hard, about 6" far, before withdrawing and pushing it in again. He repeated this a few times, trying to get a little further each time. Next he placed his other had on the back of my head.

Suddenly, he thrust his manhood with great force, swinging his hips while pushing my head hard onto his cock. I gagged noisily as his cock entered my throat. He repeated this action over and over again and each time I gagged. I tried to catch a moment of breath each time he withdrew, but this became increasingly harder as my mouth filled with slime. This was on another level to what I had experienced before. I had expected a gentler build up before it became really hardcore, but this guy was full on right from the start. I needed him to stop. I tried to push him away, but he was too strong. I tapped him on the side of the leg to appeal to his better nature, but he continued. I really wanted him to stop.

Then, suddenly, he withdrew and let me catch my breath. I gasped for air, tears streaming down my cheeks. My throat was really sore. Was it all over? I hoped so. I felt like I had reached my limit - this guy's dick was too much for me. I had only managed about 7.5 inches, despite the fact that I had been throatfucked harder than ever before.

Once I was breathing normally, he again put his dick in my mouth and started thrusting hard. I gagged even more loudly than before as he forced me to choke on his cock. He thrusted even harder and with each thrust held my head in place for a few seconds, while trying to force his cock deeper. Each time he did this, he held my head for a little longer. My throat was hurting like hell and tears were streaming - partly because I was choking, but also because I was suffering and so desperately wanted this to stop. I wish I had never agreed to this. He had now managed to get about 8 inches down my throat by now, which was a miracle. Again I tried to push him away, but he was too powerful. He kept pounding my throat like this for some time.

Finally, he let me catch my breath again for a short while. He was just about to start again, when I said, still panting, "Please, no more."
"Yes." He replied. This was the first time I had heard him utter anything since he had started.
"No, please!" I begged.

He grabbed my hair hard with both hands and said "listen, you are not done until you have taken all NINE INCHES and I am satisfied!" I couldn't believe it. It was impossible. I looked up at him, shaking my head as I wept. He nodded with a piercing look. I looked at his dick with dread.

"Open your mouth!" He demanded. I complied and he pushed his dick in. How was I going to take another whole inch? He began pummelling my throat just as hard as before. Then, he did one huge thrust, letting out a small groan as he did so, considerably harder than before and I felt his cock go slightly further. He held it there, pushing hard. My throat was well and truly plugged. The pain was unbearable. He repeated this, groaning harder and harder as he forced his dick further down my throat. He was fucking my throat as hard as he possibly could and was determined to get me to take all 9 inches. I was about half an inch away from the base, but he kept pushing, harder and harder with all his might. I thought he was going to have to give up, but he miraculously, he kept going, as if on a mission. I hoped he would stop, but he didn't. I felt worthless and helpless and just wanted this ordeal to stop. But it just got worse as he rammed his dick harder and harder. I felt sick and weak as he pounded me harder than I could have imagined. By now my nose was touching his short pubes. He had done it. Was he going to stop? No, he kept on pounding my throat. I desperately wanted him to stop, but began to accept that I had to just let him get on with it. I tried to relax and just accept that he was going to continue and didn't give a shit about what I was feeling. When I thought about it in this way, I began to feel a sense of privilege that he had chosen me to do this to. I was fortunate to have the chance to pleasure this guy with his monster cock. I shouldn't complain. He deserves to have this pleasure. He is entitled to use my throat as he sees fit, regardless of what effect it has on me. I thought about how I wanted him to have the best possible orgasm he could. Amazingly, at that moment, he shot thick wads of creamy cum into my mouth. He pulled his dick back a bit, so I could taste it. I swallowed eagerly. It kept coming and I continued to swallow. Wow! I could not believe the amount of spunk this guy was producing. Once he had shot all his load, he held his dick in my mouth, waiting for me to swallow the last drop before finally withdrawing.

He promptly dressed, without saying a word. Just before he left, he said, "You were good. Let me know when you want to take my dick again."

Not for a while, I thought. I need time to recover from this episode. But part of me wanted to do it all over again, immediately. I thought I knew what it was like to take a good hard throatfuck, but this been on a whole new level. Aleks had taught me a lesson I would never forget.