• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

OPPORTUNITY STRIKES – disrobing and abusing a sexy neighbor

leewise

Reaction score
I was on my way home after a night-clubbing a few months back and it would have been about 2am as I headed home. With no buses running at this late hour, I had booked a taxi and was just getting near to the spot where I had agreed the driver would pick me up when I noticed a young guy sprawled on the sidewalk. He was completely drunk and appeared to be totally out of it.

I walked towards him to make sure he was alright and got the surprise of my life when I realised that it was Mike Collins, a neighbor of mine, who lived a few streets away from me. Mike was 23 and was some kind of sales executive during his working week being quite well off too by all accounts, or if not well off, he had been helped along by his parents, as he had a nice car and owned his own house where he had lived for the past eighteen months or so. He always wore sexy but expensive designer clothes. He was four years younger than me, but had attended the same school as me, and whilst I didn’t really know him, or him me, I had watched him turn from a spotty youth to grow and develop into a strapping, handsome rugged guy, a real babe. He was a 100% straight man and usually had a different girl on his shoulder when I saw him at night. His unquestionable looks and tones physique definitely made him very popular with the ladies. He didn’t look strapping or handsome tonight though, only a real mess with puke on the floor near him and his expensive clothes certainly worse for wear and wet with either rain of the floor, puke or piss! It smelt like the latter two.

Just as I was wondering what to do, my taxi arrived and so I decided that I would explain my predicament to the driver, and try to safely deliver Mike home. The driver was reluctant at first but with the offer of a financial incentive, soon helped me get him to his feet and dump him on the back seat. I was praying that he didn’t puke again. I gave the driver Mike’s address, and we duly arrived . Both of us helped Mike to his door, and I rummaged through his pockets and thankfully came across his door key.
The driver helped me get Mike into the house and even helped me to deliver him safely upstairs onto his bed. It was a real struggle as we virtually just had to carry him upstairs. I gave the driver a twenty dollar tip for his help and kindness, and he duly moved onto his next pick-up.

At this point, I closed Mike’s front door and went back inside. Mike lived alone and I decided that it might be a good idea (for me at least) to get him out of his clothes and safely into bed. I checked firstly that there was no-one else at home such as a girlfriend waiting for him, and there was not. I could just strip him down to his underwear and leave him totally unaware of what had gone on. He would wake up in the morning wondering how on earth he had got home, and presumably remember nothing at all.

As I began to unbutton his shirt, I started getting excited at having a very handsome dude here at my mercy, one who didn’t even know that another man was about to remove his clothing. After four buttons were undone on his shirt, a mountain of chest hair began to show itself, and I got a raging boner! After a struggle, I managed eventually to get Mike’s shirt down over his arms and his magnificent chest hair stunned me. I hadn’t imagined him to be a particularly hairy guy or his arms so very firm and muscled as they were, and I was a bit surprised just what an amazingly studly body was unravelling before me – pleasantly surprised of course. He certainly had a designer body to go with those expensive designer clothes!

I began to think that maybe his underwear needed removing too! Besides, I really wanted to see this guy naked and this was an opportunity which I could just not pass up. I took off his shoes, unbuckled his belt, popped open the buttons on his jeans and yanked his designer jeans right off. Here was a guy that I had admired greatly from a distance for the last five or so years. Now he lay there unconscious in front of me in just a pair of Calvin Klein boxers and his expensive looking socks, totally unaware of what was happening/about to happen to him.

His Muscled legs had turned out to be very hairy too, especially from the knee down. He was toned all over, sexy and good looking – this had indeed turned out to be a very pleasant end to my evening. I really enjoyed ruffling my hands over his extensive leg hair. Once I had removed his socks, his feet were hairy too, if slightly smelly but that just made my erection harder. His feet and toes were incredibly hairy and I found it amazingly intimate to touch and smell his feet and lick and suck his toes. This was strictly a one-off opportunity.

The moment had arrived and I pulled down his boxers (albeit with another struggle, but I persevered, knowing the prize that would await!) to reveal his impressive floppy uncut penis and massive low hanging testicles. He had nicely neat trimmed pubes, was uncut, his limp penis was at least five inches and his girth was just massive. I immediately felt the need to touch his intimate parts and it felt so strange to just manhandle this straight guy’s dick at will and cup his big hairy loose balls. They seemed to weigh very very heavy and were so much bigger than mine. I leaned over and smelt his pubes and cock. He smelt fantastic with his mixture of expensive cologne and manly musk. I rolled back his foreskin to reveal his huge mushroom shaped bell-end, he had loads of loose foreskin and I was truly transfixed. I could not resist a quick suck or two on his cock either and maybe got carried away and went way beyond a couple of sucks, but in this state there was no way he was ever going to get erect. I easily took all of Mike’s limp cock into my mouth - several times.

I lifted his arms to reveal and smell his armpit hair and ran both my hands over his substantial dark facial stuble. This was indeed a real man. Rugged yet handsome. Young yet manly. Muscled yet slim. My perfect man.

I got my iphone out and clicked a succession of photos of Mike’s most intimate areas, along with head to toe full body photos, a facial close-up, cock with his foreskin retracted. There was going to be plenty of material to jerk off here for a long long time to come.

I rolled him over, parted Mike’s legs as much as was possible and pulled his ass cheeks apart. It certainly wasn't easy manhandling this hunk about. I ashamedly have to admit that I sniffed closely around his butt and even stuck a finger or two up his hole, finger fucking him for a few minutes. And I enjoyed it immensely. It is a smell that I can still remember long afterwards.

At this point, I decided to run home and pick up my flip camcorder, as my phone was getting low on battery and I needed to maximise the opportunity. I tried to hide my identity from the neighbors as much as possible just in case, keeping my coat high above my head on the way there and wearing a snap-back on the return journey. I was there and back in five minutes, let myself back in with his key, locked the door from the inside once again just in case anyone did appear and Mike hadn’t even moved, sleeping soundly.

I then took off all of my clothes and snuggled up next to Mike. I put my arms around his waist and ruffled his chest hair. My boner was pushing in his back and I guided it between his legs and began gyrating slowly. I knew so much how wrong all this was, but I was enjoying it hugely. I got my camcorder out and tried to film Mike and myself lying on the bed together. I was going to wank for years over this! I then got maybe a further twenty minutes or so of footage of Mike. Mike’s ass, asshole, cock and balls, dick covered with foreskin, dick with his foreskin rolled back, face, chest, pits, legs, feet, and of course of his whole body. I scanned slowly and closely down Mike’s body from his face down past his chest, focused for a long time on his treasure trail, pubes, cock and balls, again rolling his skin back and forth repeatedly for the camera. I pulled hard and tight on his loose foreskin to show the mountains of spare skin that he had, and then I carried on down his hairy legs before turning him over and starting again on the back of his body.

I focused on the small tattoo of an eagle (his only tattoo) that he had on his back, down past the mound of hair on his lower back, just above his bum. Then onto his incredibly hairy ass, trying to part his cheeks as much as possible to close in on his man hole. His hairy legs then closed the show, and I was dripping cum by the time I finished my camera work. I rolled him back over onto his back so that I could fully see his face and cock again. I wondered into the bathroom where I found a small pair of scissors and decided to get myself a souvenir. I cut off 6-7 random pubes making sure they wouldn’t be missed– they were maybe an inch and a half long -, snipped off some of his armpit hair, trimmed away probably more than I should of the hairs around his asshole , but figured that he wouldn’t even know how much hair he would have had there anyway, and then snipped some leg air and some strands of his hair from the back of his head. It didn’t really show at all after I had finished but I wrapped all the various samples up in toilet paper and would keep them as a trophy at home. I was looking forward to smelling the ass hair at regular intervals to remind me of the great manly smell of his most intimate parts.

I then placed the camcorder over the other side of the room and filmed myself jerking off stood naked next to Mike. I shot my load pretty quickly, so aroused was I, and I shot it all over Mike’s chest as I kneeled over him. Some of it reached just under his chin. So naughty of course, but so fulfilling. Wanking naked onto someone who was more or less a stranger – and a straight stranger at that.

I wiped my cum off Mike, got dressed again, stole Mike’s “used” boxer shorts that he had been wearing today as the ultimate souvenir and got some used socks from his washing basket. I made sure that I then replaced those boxers with an identical pair from a drawer and scrumpled them up and flung them on the floor along with the other clothes, so that he would assume they were the boxers that he had been wearing. I then carefully tidied up before my exit. I just couldn’t let him know that anyone else had been here. He had to think that he had got home on his own and somehow got undressed and into bed.

I flung the clothes that I had taken off Mike all over the floor, putting his door key back into his pocket before I made my way home.

In the morning, he would wake up and remember nothing. He was still completely out of it –and still naked of course!

I still pass Mike on the street occasionally from time to time and just nod nonchalantly at him. He barely acknowledges my existence. My video footage has been put to great use repeatedly ever since and I still get goosebumps about the fact that I actually had the confidence to do this. I fantasise about how big his erect cock would have been. Alas that’s something I will never find out, but the consolation prize was amazing.

I have tried to convince myself that he could have been beaten, mugged, robbed whatever if I had left him on the sidewalk instead of helping him, but I know that really I was very naughty indeed and certainly took unfair advantage of him. “What you don’t know doesn’t hurt you though”, so they say.

Last edited: