• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Newest Drawings

ERICOOL85

Shadow Treader
Reaction score
hey there all, i hope you like them, havent had much time to work on my stuff lately
2 of theses are just practice of charcoal and ink
the third one -guy taking off his shirt- just thought it would look sexy :p
anyways enjoy, and comment or inbox me for any questions
thank you :D
xoxoxoxo

BigBenni

Super Vip, Gentle Giant
Reaction score
Oh wow, you have a really good sense for structures.

I especially like your 2nd picture because the guy has a very special facial expression

It is really nice that you had the time to work on your stuff again and I appreciate that very much and hope you will continue to share some of your projects here :)

Thank you so much for giving us a view inside your drawing works :heart:

X

XMan101

Fabulous Erick :D You're improving even, they're all good but do like the look of the 3rd one, and agree with Ben about no. 2's facial expression ;)

I'll look forward to your next set! :)

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
I have to say that I love those abs :pP
Excellent drawings, I especially like the drawing number 2 and all these three gives me inspiration to draw also.

I'm curious, is that charcoal or what did you use in the first drawing?

ERICOOL85

Shadow Treader
Reaction score
I have to say that I love those abs :pP
Excellent drawings, I especially like the drawing number 2 and all these three gives me inspiration to draw also.

I'm curious, is that charcoal or what did you use in the first drawing?

thank you im glad you liked my work
and yes the first one is charcoal, the second one is ink
but as i said , they are just practice :p the third one is my normal method, graphite and charcoal -just a bit-
and yeah work on ^^
and let me know when you post stuff :D so i can comment :D

ERICOOL85

Shadow Treader
Reaction score
thank you guys, im glad you all liked them :D
xoxox

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
thank you im glad you liked my work
and yes the first one is charcoal, the second one is ink
but as i said , they are just practice :p the third one is my normal method, graphite and charcoal -just a bit-
and yeah work on ^^
and let me know when you post stuff :D so i can comment :D

Actually you can find my drawings from here (Graphics and Writings) or just go to my profile. I have three albums (My Drawings, jaketoronto2004 and iotbg) there, you're most welcome to leave a comment(s) :D

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Great job, like your second picture, just need a bit of learning again on facial structure. That if you want your drawing more natural. I notice that you have improved on body structure or proportion, very nice. Just keep sharpening your skill and I believe you will be much better.... Okay that sound quiche, but thats the truth. You got the talent, never satisfied, achieve for better. Good luck!

H

Haplo

The neck in the first drawing looks a bit weird, but otherwise they're very good, great job! :)