• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Anno 2205

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
The beloved city-builder takes off into space!
The addictive Anno gameplay is back and taking strategic city-building to new heights, launching connections from Earth into space. In Anno 2205 you are part of human-kind‘s next step into the future with the promise of a better tomorrow. Venture into space and settle on the Moon in the thrilling race for resources and power!

Anno 2205 is a futuristic city-building video game similar to Anno 2070, as opposed to the previous installments which feature a historical setting. In the game, players take on the role of a leader from a corporation and must compete against other corporations in developing future technologies. At the beginning of the game, players are tasked to build different metropolises on Earth. Population increases when more buildings are built, and players are tasked to satisfy and fulfill the needs of their citizens. Besides building houses, players must also produce goods and to build infrastructures like robot production facilities to maintain economy. These buildings can be relocated or moved around by players. Similar to SimCity, different parts can be added to buildings to enhance their functions. By upgrading the production structures of these buildings can also improve their efficiency.When citizens' demands were satisfied, they are able to produce more goods. Players can also carry out a number of researches, such as putting funds and establishing research facilities to research ways to launch rockets to the moon. Once players finish the research, they can colonize the moon and build cities on its surface. Resources of the moon, such as Helium-3, are vital to the development of the cities on earth and can be sent back to earth. Gameplay differs when players are establishing a city on the moon. As the moon features a much thinner atmosphere and grimmer environment than Earth, building a city on the moon requires erecting asteroid shields, as well as unique greenhouses to produce food.

The game also introduces a session mode, which allows player to control and manage their cities both on Earth and on the moon at the same time. Resources vary in different sessions, as a result, players must set up trade routes between different colonies, so that resources and raw materials from a city can be used in another city. The cities in the game will be five times larger than the ones in its predecessors, and that it will support at least eight different sessions. Pollution, as well as the underwater gameplay featured in Anno 2070 will be removed from 2205 due to the addition of the moon as a playable environment. Bridges can be built to connect cities, while buildings can be upgraded via using different modules. Upon completion, the upgraded buildings can produce more goods.

A new engine will be used in Anno 2205. Information in 2205 will be presented visually instead of utilizing text like the previous installments. Citizens' demands will appears as images or icons. Happiness of citizens will influence their actions. If they are happy, they can be seen travelling around the city. However, if they are not, they will abandoned their buildings and leave. Multiple camera angles will be available for players to use. They can zoom in and out, or to use pre-defined cameras to view the city. The structure of the game's story is also overhauled, in which players are not forced to complete the missions, and that players can choose to complete it during the free play.

FEATURES

The Acclaimed City-Builder Reaches for the Stars: Colonize continents on Earth, establish Moon bases and mine the moon’s resources to transform your cities on Earth to thriving metropolises.
Unlimited City-Building: Thousands of hours of accessible and challenging gameplay let you go beyond the story and ultimately grow monumental cities with thousands of buildings.
Indulgent Graphics Bring Your City to Life: The new engine offers an unprecedented level of details, and now islands in ANNO 2205 can be five times bigger than in previous ANNO games.

AVAILABLE ON NOVEMBER 3RD 2015

info @ ubisoft:thumbs up:

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Anno 2205 - trailers

ANNO 2205 - the beloved city-builder takes off into space!
Join human-kind‘s next step into the future, with the promise to build a better tomorrow.

Announcement trailer

Gameplay trailer

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Anno 2205 Master Class

Hear the answers to some of the top community questions, and get some early insight into the upcoming Anno 2205!

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Anno 2205 - Explore a new world

Anno 2205 - Explore a new world

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Anno 2205 unveils arctic environments and naval battles

ANNO 2205 UNVEILS ARCTIC ENVIRONMENTS AND NAVAL BATTLES

Colonization in the future is going to involve some pretty harsh environments, and that’s a big focus in Anno 2205. Previously, we’ve seen that the city-building strategy series will let players found lunar colonies (where they’ll have to worry about food, oxygen and meteor showers), but as the Gamescom trailer reveals, there’s a step between Earth and the moon that’s only a little less inhospitable. Before expanding into space, you’ll need to colonize the arctic, where you’ll mine (among other things) the super alloys and other rare resources needed for a successful space program. And the cold won’t be the only danger you’ll face.

As your scrappy corporation expands to new territories, you’ll face resistance from the Orbital Watch, a group of commandos out to halt your progress. In practical terms, this means you’ll be confronted with Crisis Sectors – optional military battles that let you mobilize a fleet of ships around your Earth colonies. Players who want to take a strictly peaceful path can avoid these encounters, but sailing in and coming out the victor is a faster path to rare resources and experience points.

Sporting a new game engine and letting players simultaneously manage multiple interconnected colonies, Anno 2205 represents a huge expansion of the franchise’s gameplay – and those who preorder will get access to an exclusive command ship and corporation emblem with it arrives on PC on November 3.

info>>>ubisoft.com:thumbs up:

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Anno 2205 Arctic Trailer

Expand to the Arctic and the Moon - Protect and care for your workers and they will grow your corporation simultaneously on multiple regions around the Earth and beyond – including the frozen Arctic and the dangerous craters of the Moon.

Pick Your Battles - Build your fleet, unlock and upgrade each ship with special attacks and skills to earn rare resources. Replay challenges on higher difficulty settings to earn the most rewards.

Race to Space – Colonize continents on Earth, establish bases on the Moon, and mine the Moon’s resources to transform your cities into thriving metropolises.

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Gamescom Recap Trailer

A new region revealed, a brand new feature brought to the game… check out what happened at Gamescom 2015 for Anno 2205.

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
System Requirements

Anno 2205 - System Requirements

Minimum System Requirements:

Operating System: Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (64bit versions)
Processor: Intel Core i5 750 @ 2.6 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 @ 3.2 GHz
RAM: 4GB or more for Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Video card: nVidia GeForce GTX460 or AMD Radeon HD5870 (1024MB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0)
DirectX: DirectX June 2010 Redistributable
Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers

Recommended System Requirements:

Operating System: Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (64bit versions)
Processor: Intel Core i5 2400s @ 2.5 GHz or AMD FX 4100 @ 3.6 GHz
RAM: 8GB or more for Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Video card: nVidia GeForce GTX 680 or AMD Radeon HD7970 or better (2048MB VRAM or more, with Shader Model 5.0)
DirectX: DirectX June 2010 Redistributable
Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
In two days we'll all party like it's 2205