• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

They All Died In 2016, 2017, etc ...

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Rip TORN - American Actor (1931)
(Men In Black - DodgeBall - Robocop...)​

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Michael SLEGGS - English Actor (1986)
Heart Failure - (This Country - BBC Series)​

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Valentina CORTESE - Italian Actress (1923)​
(Juliet Of The Spirits - The Barefoot Contessa - Les Misérables)​

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Emily HARTRIDGE - English Youtube & Television (Channel4) Presenter - (1984)
(Traffic collision)

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score

Emily HARTRIDGE - English Youtube & Television (Channel4) Presenter - (1984)
(Traffic collision)

She died because she was driving one of these new idiotic and suicidal E-Scooters. :angry:~X(

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score

Charles LEVIN - American actor who appeared in TV series such as "Seinfeld" and "LA Law" (1949)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Johnny CLEGG - British Born South-African Musician (1953)

(pancreatic cancer)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Pat KELLY - Jamaican Musician (Reggae Singer) - 1949

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Mitch PETRUS - American Football Player (New York Giants) - 1987

(heartstroke)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

David HEDISON - American Actor (1927)

(Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Art NEVILLE - American Musician - singer & composer (1937)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Thierry SOBEZYK - French Musician (bass player)
(Asylum Party - Mary Goes Round)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I would like to have some other necrologists to feed this thread from time to time.... I'm a little bit disturbed coz' I regularly bury people who are dear to me and I would like several people to support me ;-) ;-) ;-)

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
I would like to have some other necrologists to feed this thread from time to time.... I'm a little bit disturbed coz' I regularly bury people who are dear to me and I would like several people to support me ;-) ;-) ;-)

I guess that your just a little more worldly than most of us here because of all the death announcements you've posted there are very few that I've even heard of. And I imagine it's the same for many others here as well. Truth is, outside of our own little personal bubble of interest, very few of us have any knowledge of these people's existence, let alone their deaths.

I'm an American and have little interest in European footballers, cricketers, bicyclist, etc. I couldn't name 5 professional European athletes if my life depended on it. My knowledge doesn't extend past David Beckman, and I couldn't even tell you what team he played for. Of coarse, I'm not much better with American athletes either, my mother's physical therapist was a former NFL player with the Indianapolis Colts and N.Y. Giants and I had no idea who he was...

The same goes with musicians too. If it's outside the realm of classic rock, I have little or no knowledge of it. And let's face facts, if a musician from Bulgaria who never had a hit single in the U.S. dies, his death never makes U.S. news reports. The same again with footballers, bicyclist, etc.

In short, your the only reason many here even know these people ever existed in the first place. But at least you get to share knowledge of their accomplishments in life with us. And then we can share in their loss...

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Wow this is a very harsh reaction to a friendly request.

Klimt I sincerely hope that you will not stop with your work to inform us if a celebrity from wherever has died. And if someone is not interested in this thread - totally ok! But no one is forced to read here. Here may be some threads which I personally don't interested in - so I don't go to these threads - very simple.

trencherman

Reaction score
Toward the end of my mother’s life, her letters started including an obit-like section where she mentioned the people she knew ( but I did not) who have passed on. I did not say anything about it because I was just grateful for her letters. A cousin told me that whenever she apprised her aging mother of her contemporaries who have passed on she responded with “good for her.” It’s like Tolstoy’s unhappy family, unhappiness and unease come in different flavours.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Wow this is a very harsh reaction to a friendly request.

Klimt I sincerely hope that you will not stop with your work to inform us if a celebrity from wherever has died. And if someone is not interested in this thread - totally ok! But no one is forced to read here. Here may be some threads which I personally don't interested in - so I don't go to these threads - very simple.

I suggest you read my post again, especially the last paragraph. I was not being harsh, only pointing out that while people may be famous in certain fields of interest, to those outside of those fields they may be unknown. I also pointed out that thanks to Klimt, we are now aware of who these people were, what they accomplished in life, and what the world has lost in their deaths...

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score

I suggest you read my post again, especially the last paragraph. I was not being harsh, only pointing out that while people may be famous in certain fields of interest, to those outside of those fields they may be unknown. I also pointed out that thanks to Klimt, we are now aware of who these people were, what they accomplished in life, and what the world has lost in their deaths...

I have read your post again! X_X
And OK I'll understand! But again - and I must admit - many of these celebrities are unknown to me too - but here, perhaps too late, I can learn something of their life and why they have been important for their respective homecountries. So this is for me a very interesting thread.

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Well... I try to answer to your messages correctly with my poor english of an average french guy (average ++ in english, i have to admitt)

My message was just the thing brmstn69 point in his own answer. With this thread I try to inform GH crew about all the "worldwide" known people that have passed away... but my vision and my informations are incomplete... So I would like other guys here to animate this thread..especially when i'm off :) from time to time for holidays :)