• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Tv Show you Watched ?

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score

Also TWD but I've been loosing interest over the last 2 seasons

It was already going downhill fast but when they added the Neegan character that was the last straw and I refuse to have my intelligence insulted any further. FTWD is still awesome but it's beginning to become more like TWD so it's on borrowed time as well.

waistingmytime

Re-Post City
Reaction score

It was already going downhill fast but when they added the Neegan character that was the last straw and I refuse to have my intelligence insulted any further. FTWD is still awesome but it's beginning to become more like TWD so it's on borrowed time as well.

I agree with you.....I really enjoyed TWD the first 4 years. The "Governor" character was a great part of the show (for me anyway) The Prison "aftermath" as everyone was on their way to Terminus was ok for me too ...After that it never really grabbed my attention again until of course the 1st gruesome episode of season 7. After that it just became ridiculous and stupid. It's like the writers of the show just went to sleep or something......Sleep is pretty much what I do when it's on now.....:(

I have not watched FTWD in a while

Last edited:

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
German Netflix called Dark. IMO it's a bit like Stranger Things but with more mature content.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
The Walking Dead...

Without giving any spoilers, let me just say...

SCOTT M. GIMPLE IS A FUCKING CUNT!!!

Not only does he kill off a major character, one that nobody saw coming, completely deviating from the comic books in a way that can never be corrected...

But he did it after the actor had just bought a house in the area to be closer to work...

P.S. It's a really cool house though. It's actually an old church built in 1890 that was converted into a house.

But, my favorite part is this little bit of decor in the kids room...

aman_dig

Reaction score
The Mayor

Sitcom without a laugh track about a wannabe rapper who try to
gain quick popularity by running as mayor. Ironically he won, and
by the advice of his mother he really try to change the community
for the better though with some people try to diminish or suppress
his work.

It's a nice 20 minutes-ish comedy with good values while also raise
awareness about the best and worst of the living conditions of the
urban area by looking at both sides, as politicians and its citizens.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
BABYLON BERLIN a highly recommended German series about the terminal breath of the "Weimarer Republik" in 1929.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Last TV Shows i watched was "Star Trek Discovery - Eps 1 to 9"

Riverdale All Season 1 Episodes

Riverdale Season 2 - Eps 1 to 6 so far

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Dharma and Greg.
Love this series, watching it first time I think in early 2000.

Jase

Reaction score
Finally finished The Crown (S2)... pretty good!

waistingmytime

Re-Post City
Reaction score
Extinct

Set four hundred years after the extinction of the human race, a small group of humans is revived by an alien civilization....