• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

problems with Pimp & Host???

Status
Not open for further replies.

riojackblue

Banned
Reaction score
Imagebam

Dear User,

We’d like to inform you that we will be shutting down services on June 30th, 2017. Please download and backup your files before this date.

Sincerely,
The Team

...And since today you can not post any pictures.

How can I post pictures here?

waistingmytime

Re-Post City
Reaction score
I will send you a pm with the image host I am using.....Hopefully it will work for you ..

riojackblue

Banned
Reaction score
I will send you a pm with the image host I am using.....Hopefully it will work for you ..

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.

waistingmytime

Re-Post City
Reaction score
That might be a temporary thing....Sent another pm.....It usually works pretty good

jeanlouis

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Me too I use this imagehost (Uploadhouse). I use the first link (middle size) and create some lines of 3 or 4 images with

Last edited:

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
My choice of pichosts from the GH list of allowed hosts is Imagehost.cz, and this has been my choice for a bit more than the last two years - it's been by far the best pichost I've used on GH - very easy to use and with superb reliability.

I originally got this tip from haiducii and Imagehost.cz is a real gem!

riojackblue

Banned
Reaction score
Me too I use this imagehost (Uploadhouse). I use the first link (middle size) and create some lines of 3 or 4 images with as mark. Anyway it is less usefull than imagebam but I have no choice.[/QUOTE]

--------------------------
I stay with this host. Slower than my previous one.
But that is not important to me.
Main I can picture items.
I do not want more.

riojackblue

Banned
Reaction score
uploadhouse.com

Uploadhouse.com has been closed for 2 days :(:(:(

riojackblue

Banned
Reaction score
Personnaly I am back to ImageBam, it's working again :thumbs up:

Not for me :

"An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx."

riojackblue

Banned
Reaction score
I have google and found a new uploader.
Let's see how long the works :rofl:

riojackblue

Banned
Reaction score
after yesterday I tried all day and it did not work, it worked this morning.
Let's see how long.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
I cannot get through to it today, keep getting the "Can't reach this page" message. I checked with DownForEveryOne? and it tells me Pimp is up and running..

Anyone else having a problem or is it just me?

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thanks for that., it's odd - my pics are still hosted here, as are those of other posters who use pimp. The website checker sites still say pimp is up... but not for me, or for you presumably

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
If any Pimp account holders CAN get to the site could they do me a favour and go to the forum and

a) See if there are any reports of this problem and if so what are they doing to solve it?

b) If there aren't any could you post a report and maybe they can put it right?

the problem is of course that anyone who cannot open Pimp cannot tell them there's an access issue so they may not even know it's broken!!…. in case it is a regional fault I'm in UK

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.