• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Ben Madison Unfolding Life Part 1

andy25

Reaction score
Ben Madison Unfolding Life Part 1

This is my first story, the story is not true, evething in the story was made up. There will be Sex between Collage age guys, But it not the main part of the story.

My story is also copyrighted and she not be poseted anywhere without my permission.

Main Cast in part 1

Ben Madison Age 16, Then 22 to 24 takes place in the story. In the story he is working on his master in Computer Art Design. He knows he was gay since he was fourteen years old. His mother Jodi Madison found out when he was 16 and that is where the story starts out then it goes off to he is 22 and is working on his master in collage. 22, 6ft 190lbs tone body, blonde hair, blue eyes, and 7 cut cock

Cory Brown Age 16, He was Ben Madison friend when the story first starts out, but only in the very first part, he is his best friend, but Ben Mother sees them kiss and then he is cut out of Ben Life.

Jodi Madison she is Ben mother and Rock start for over 30 years, She is A gay icon, but when she see her son kiss his friend after she gets home she tell her son, I can have gay fans but my son can not be a fag she tells him. Now that Ben is 22 years old she still cant take it that her son is gay.

Dr. Richard Porter Is A Doctor that Jodi takes are son when he is 22 after he went out to a gay culb and she found out her son was still gay. But Doctor ends up helping Ben Get away from his mother.

James Gorden he is Dr, Richard Porter Sectary Brother, He comes to help Ben Because his mother is going all nit in the doctor officer is where we first meet him. He is also going to collage to be a Bio Science major. He is going for his PhD in it at the time. He is 24 years old 5ft,8in 190 lbs brown hair, brown eyes, swimmers body, 8in cock.

Part 1

Age 16. This part is just a the part of his life where is mother finds out he is gay.

Ben Madison is at home watching a movie with his best friend Cory Brown, the movie ends and they both said at the same time hat a lame film, they both just started laughing. They talk about school sports and what girls they think are hot, and who they would like to be there first. They Cory says you know man I have never Even kissed a girl, I don’t know if I am any good, then Cory said want to try out on each other first, Ben says sure they kiss some and stop and Cory says well it driftnet kissing a guy but I guess I am a good kisser but just not sure, then Ben says you are a dame fine kisser am I any good he says I don’t know man. Then Ben stars to cry, Cory asks him whets wrong man. He says I can't tell you, I know you will hate me. I am your best friend Ben you can tell me anything. Cory Ben says I think I am gay and he cries some more. Cory just sits there not knowing what to say, then Ben said I should have not told you and runs off to his room and stars to just cry and have a break down.

Then Ben hears a knock at his door, it was Cory he said can I come in, Ben said OK. Cory sits down on his bed and looks at his friend and said why did you not tell me Ben I will always love you as a friend, Ben said your not mad at me , Cory said hell no man I love ya man. Ben said thanks a lot you don’t know how glad I am but you can't tell anyone that I am gay not even my mom I just can't come out yet. Cory says I would never do that man. They talk some more then Cory says man I am not gay but can we make out some so I can get the feel of kissing so I am not a stupid ass. Ben says man I don’t know because I love you as a friend and Even more I don’t want to get hurt or hurt you. Cory says well I love you also man and I would never hurt you. I know I am like 90% straight he says but I could be Bi. Ben says oh you not just playing around are you man, Cory says no man I am not. I just want to test out and see if I am or not I know I should not ask you to be my test out because you’re my best friend but I don’t know who else to ask. Ben says OK pull Cory to on the bed for a kiss. They start making out and then Cory says I am taking off my shirt because I am hot, Ben also takes off his, then lay back down and start kiss again then Cory says I guess I am Bi May Ben looks at him and say nice glad for you, The Cory says can't you tell he then is grabbing his cock that is inside his shorts. Ben starts laughing and says same here man.

They start to kiss some more and that’s when Jodi Madison says what is going on in here oh my god, Cory you need to go home now I need to talk to Ben now. He gets up trying to hide that he is hard and put on his shirt and walks out of the house. After he left Jodi starts screaming at Ben she tells him no son of mine is going to be a fucking gay fag bitch boy. Ben can't believe his mother just said that to him. She then says you and going to lave school and never see Cory again. Ben starts to cry she says quit crying you little sissy. Mom he says but most of your fans are gay why can't you accept that I am also. She said I don’t care to have gay fans but never my son. She said we are going to are LA home to get you away from everyone here in San Faction, He said I can mom she then said you have no choice. After she left he starts to cry again and he said why me I don’t know what to do. I have to move now, where I know no one. Plus my mother hates me. How can she hate me. I have to change so my mother will love me again,. I guess I will have to look at the best when we move to LA on Tuesdays and leave my old gay life behind and change my life for the best, then he starts to cry again.

Age 22.

Now its present day Ben is now 22 years old, Ben just got home from a gay club he go to his room and puts on his bed close and he says to him self I hope my mother does not find out where I went because she would be some mad and would go so nuts. I can't believe she has know I have been gay for six years and still can't accept it But how could she since I told him three years ago that I was just a stupid kid and did know know what I wanted and told her I love girls now and think ay are sick, she was so happy that day but it was on of the worst days of my life. But still not the worst there has been many Ben thinks to himself, he says I guess the worst day was when I got raped by one of mom but toys when I was 17 that was the worst day oh my life is so fucked up. Then he gets in bed and stars to think of this one hot guy at the club, Ben says out loud I would have loved to took him home tonight and make love to him but that will never happen. He starts to think hard so he takes out his hard as a rock cock and starts jacking off thing about the hot guy. The he thing they are together kissing and jacking each other off that send Ben over the Edge and he comes all over his abs. ,Some evens hits his lower chin, he then fall asleep after cleaning himself off.

The next day he wakes up when there is loud knocking at my door mom I am up I will not be late for class, she walks in and says you little fucking liar, Ben looks at his mom what mom, she said you still gay why else would you have been at a gay club with all them fag's I am so mad at you, she says get up take a shower I have a opponent for you to see a Doctor, I then get up and say oh shit why did I go there ever thing was fine till I did this now she hates me and again and I have no one who loves me and I have to hear some stupid person tell me about how I will burn in hell why fucking me. I get in the bath room about to take a shower but look at myself in the mirror and says Ben why can't you just be the normal the way your moms ants you to be fine a nice girls start and family and live happy ever after, but I would not be happy just my mother I wish I was just dead I get in the shower and cry while taking a cold shower before I go get told how sick I am by some stupid doctor.

It was a long quit car ride over to the doctors after get in there Amy the good doctors Sectary says he will be right with you, she then says I know he will be able to help you he has helped so many people with problems. I think to myself great he is going to save me from the gays. In like five me Doctor Richard Porter comes and says he is ready and sorry for the wait, He starts out talking and said I have hear from you mother you are having some problems accepting what you should be. I look at him and say no I know what I am and accept it just fine my mother can't she think if I am gay I should live in hell and never had been born she hates me and that’s why I am here. He looks and me and my mother and says I think you have it wrong ms Madison I help people when they can't accept hat they are it looks like your son knows he is gay and you don’t I can help you accept that he is gay but I can't help him.

My mother starts screaming at him you fucking fag lover you are just as sick as then and I bet you’re a fag also, he looks at my mother and says you need to leave. She then garbs my arm and says we are leaving. Out in the office Amy hears it all and she is like I got to help this kids his life seem just like my brothers life at home with are family, she calls him and says are you still up at the 5th floor I need your help James not me this kids his mother is very mean like are family was to you about being gay, James says I just got down I will be right there.

Back in the doctor room you are coming with me now Ben no I am done with you then she stars hitting me and said no you have no choice you are come, then doctor Richard pull my mother off me she kicks him down to the ground, then his door open this guy comes in and get me and says you coming with me. I am like no please don’t hurt me, he looks at me I am saving you not hurting you. My sister Amy called and I was in a interview in the build my childhood was like what yours is, I tell him I am not a kid I am 22, he was like sorry you looks like your in your teens, that hurt me ever more, and I starts crying more as we are leaving the building, I here my mother calling me Ben you get back here now I am calling the police since you are taking my son you fag, he turns around go ahead but I would not you doctor Richard my call them on you and we get in his car and leave here standing there.

In the Car I ask again where are you taking me and why are you helping me James I don’t know you why do you care about me, he looks at me and said someone needed to get you out of there. Richard asks me why do I not leave home your 22 you don’t need her. I was like yes I do I have no money or friends I can life with one or the other can't loss both she has everything I have nothing, James looks at me and says you have no friends, and I start you cry yes no one I am so messed up. It ill be ok Ben he said. I am taking you to my place to e can get you a job or get your or what ever you can stay with me and my friend as long as you need. I ask him why are you being so nice to me. He said that someone help him out when he had to get away from his family and I told myself I would help if I found a person needed help like I did.

When we get to his place and I sit down and he calls someone on the phone I ask who did he call, James said oh my friend I told him if he would not come here tonight because I have a friend over here with some problems and we needed to talk them out and he said he would stay at his girlfriend. I look at James like oh I thought we you said friend you meet lover, James starts to laugh no I have know him since like we was eight and he is not gay he as always loved the pussy and me well cock. We both laugh and said glad to see you laughing. I tell James some about my childhood and where my mother found out I was gay, and made us move away from my friend. I also told him about acting I was straight for like years so I would not get hut by my mother, he just looks at me and says I can't believe you mother is that why she is a gay icon in the rock would but he said I hate the bitch now, and then James says sorry I did not mean that. Ben says it OK I hate her also, the James says never say that about your mother or father I don’t talk to my parents but I hope someday they will come to me but I don’t hate them and trust me I should.

Its getting late we watch and movie and I found out James is a very nice cool guy. Then James said I am going to get ready for bed I will find some basketball shorts and a tee for you to sleep in, after about 10mins he comes back in and give me them and I just look at him and then starts to stare at his body, James see that I am and I say sorry and run off to the bath room and start crying and trying to get myself back together I put on the item for bed he gave e and come out to the living room and James tell me it was ok that I was checking him out and he was not mad I sit down beside hi and huge him .He hugs me back and said that I ill sleep out here you can take my room, I looked at him and say ok thanks. I am about to leave and I look back over to James and I say James, the is like yes, I don’t want to sleep alone tonight I am not coming on to you I just don’t want to be alone, James says ok sure I will join you I say thanks and we both head to his bedroom.

We both get in bed I tell him good night and thanks for being such a good friend, he says glad I can help and like I told you, you can say here as long as you need thanks I say before going to sleep. I wake up the next day and I was laying right beside James but the problem was I had a morning boner and it was jabbing James in the back I was like to myself oh no I can't get up I can't let him wake up or I can't move if he finds out I am hard he will hate me I just know it. Like minutes pass and James turns around and says oh you are up how did you sleep I was like h no he going to find out I am hard now for sure, I was like I sleep well you oh great. He pulls back the coves looks at me and he says oh looks lie little Ben had a good night also I was like oh shit I am so sorry I start to cry. He turns around and hold me it ok we all get morning wood he looks down and garbs himself and says little James is hard also I look don and start laughing. I then kiss him and he says I was not accepting that. Thanks for being so cool James was like its nothing man at all.

He then gets up and go in to his bathroom and says I need a shower after I am done its all yours I said cool. He then walks in does not close the door takes off his underwear and turns around and then he see I am looking at him and he likes oh man I forgot to close the door but I am sure you liked the show I just blush and said I sure did. He gets down and said your turn after your done breakfast will be done he walked out and I go in to the shower and take a show. I was like oh thanks god for letting me see its ok to be gay and I can live without my mother. I took a great shower put back on my old close I had on yesterday and was looking at myself in the mirror and was like you are a great guy Ben I told myself and you don’t need to hide who you are.

End of Part 1

Coments are always welcome talesbyandy@gmail.com

Part 2 will come in a couple of days. Hope i did ok at writing my first story. i am not the best speller but i tried my very best.