• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you happy today?

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Simply tell us, What makes you happy today?:thinking:
Well, me first:

I found a new picture of Lucas Mascarini in some models web site. Aahhhh he's so cuuuttteee:heart:

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Well, it's easy, I was in good mood the whole day:):)

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
I cant remember the last time I was happy :(

R

Rozas

In turbulent and uncertain times, one learns to know his real friends .... that makes me happy.

garth33

Super Vip
Reaction score
i was happy becouse..i just felt it:)

That was me too!:) Just one of those days when you can FINALLY let sh&t go and relax...had a fun day now i'm having a fun night;)

Peace!
g33

b4pxku4u

Reaction score
A fantastic day (weather-wise) after crappy cold and rainy days and a new online friend who loves the same guy as much as I do!

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well I actually found Francisco Lachowski's ( Chico ) real Facebook account page,which i was extremely happy because it's rare to find a popular celebrity page by accident. :)

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Having a nice nap...ahh it just feels great and cheer up my mood. Tonight gonna have dinner with some friends, long time not seeing him.

Yippeeee!!! found an alternate web that had a new picture set of Lucas Mascarini and available to download!!! Yeiii!!! Some glorious weekend!!!

Last edited:

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
A comfortable couch, good book and chocolate made my day happy today :)

garth33

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well I actually found Francisco Lachowski's ( Chico ) real Facebook account page,which i was extremely happy because it's rare to find a popular celebrity page by accident. :)

prince....you're SO obsessed!:heart::pP:blushing: He is hot but remember there are a LOT of guys out there with great cocks:)

peace
g

garth33

Super Vip
Reaction score
A comfortable couch, good book and chocolate made my day happy today :)

a couch, a football game, a good book, a good nap -oh and I raked leaves and mowed the lawn this morning....a little sweaty...anyone?;):pP

g

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
a couch, a football game, a good book, a good nap -oh and I raked leaves and mowed the lawn this morning....a little sweaty...anyone?;):pP

g

Now you made me think guys only in their jeans, naked upper body glistening in the sun... did I say that was a bad thing, no, not at all :pP

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
prince....you're SO obsessed!:heart::pP:blushing: He is hot but remember there are a LOT of guys out there with great cocks:)
peace
g

Hi Garth33:heart:

No, I'm not so obsessed with the Guy on my avatar & signature my friend, I'm just a big huge fan of he's and he sure is Hot:pP:p:heart: indeed and yeah i know there's lots of guys out there with great you know's? my friend, i haven't forgotten about that i never will , Not only do adore this Guy on my avatar but i do like some other hot sexy Guys as well. ;)

Check Out My New Page :)

Anonym zu vasilistheadorablecuteprince24.tumblr.com/

It has many Other Hot Sexy Guys on there and not always Chico my friend.

I hope you like It :)

Cute Prince101:cheers:

:)

ibvintage

Reaction score
Here in Spain it's Monday morning right now, but the day is magnific, sun is shining and the beach is so close from my office...

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Lovely and relax monday at the office, getting ready to go home. A nice and warm bath would be nice for ending this day.

RuG

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
1) my manager's annoying secretary is on leaves for the next 5 days
2) the person i love said "Du bist das Beste, das mir passiert ist" to me

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Invited by friends at the office this evening at some seafood restaurant. Yummy~