• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What book do you read recently?

R

R_ver

im reading Jodi Picoult book "My Sister's Keeper" and Susan Cain "Quiet"
trying to build reading hobby :)

gm1911

Reaction score
Frank Wedekind: Short stories

jrr22

Reaction score
Private Games, by James Patterson.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Samuel R. Delany : Through the valley of the nest of spiders.

larrywar

Reaction score
TRY ANYTHING TWICE by Josh Jango. Pretty much constant gay erotica, between a gay guy and his try-anything-twice buddy. A super-engrossing relationship between the two of them. The sex is white hot. It's my second time reading it, and I recommend it. You can get a copy at Amazon.

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
None! I hate books! I haven't read any in my life!

tomcat34

Reaction score
Clement Attlee: A Political Biography, by Trevor Burridge

bigsal

Super Vip
Reaction score
The Swarm by Frank Schatzing

pete123

Reaction score
Charlaine Harris latest Sookie Stackhouse (in bed), The strange life or Ripley (on the road) and on the couch the latest Agatha Raisin, and about ten books waiting in line...
Can't imagine not reading as Machor says

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
The Morning After by Lisa Jackson. Its a thriller crime story. Bought this a month ago but I haven't finish it yet, not because the story wasn't interesting, nope, since this kind of genre is my favorite. I just don't have enough relax time, even in a weekend.
And now I have an urge to buy Beautiful creature books since the movie captivated me.

R

R_ver

The Morning After by Lisa Jackson. Its a thriller crime story. Bought this a month ago but I haven't finish it yet, not because the story wasn't interesting, nope, since this kind of genre is my favorite. I just don't have enough relax time, even in a weekend.
And now I have an urge to buy Beautiful creature books since the movie captivated me.

me too.. been busy because final exam is near, all i have been reading was school books. *sigh* so stress now.. ~X(

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
^Enjoy it. Believe me, school times especially high school is the best time ever. So many romance, fun, drama, search identity, rebels...hmm I missed my high school times. Lol sound like an old man

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Not exactly recently, but...
Jamie O'Neill : At Swim, Two Boys. This is one of those proverbial books that's got everything. So sad, so wonderful, so...well, everything...

And then something completely different, something not for the fainthearted:
Tony Duvert: Diary of an Innocent.

So far from innocent you could ever imagine!

waplo

Reaction score
Rereading John Updike, the Rabbit series.

kicker1121

Reaction score
I read "Confessions of Felix Krull, Confidence Man" by Thomas Mann. An excellent read while I was on a cruise of the Caribbean!

tombo487

Reaction score
Not exactly recently, but...
Jamie O'Neill : At Swim, Two Boys. This is one of those proverbial books that's got everything. So sad, so wonderful, so...well, everything...

And then something completely different, something not for the fainthearted:
Tony Duvert: Diary of an Innocent.

So far from innocent you could ever imagine!

Jamie O'Neill! Wow, he is a great writer and I'm glad to be reminded of him. At Swim is good, and his Disturbance is worth reading too.

I have just finished AM Homes, May We Be Forgiven. Can't recommend it too highly - a fantastic read, like all her other books.

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
"History of the private life" George Duby/Philippe Aries