• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

The weekend part 1

curiousguy

Reaction score
After that first time hooking up with Ben, we starting fucking regularly, maybe 2-3 times a week, sometimes more. People noticed that we hung out more often, but being the alpha male that he was, it merely seemed like I was just his wingman. I have to admit, hanging out with him made it easier to get girls to sleep with me. The sex with Ben was so amazing that I would find myself not chasing women like I used to. I still had my share of girls, but some nights I would find myself abandoning my pursuit of a hot girl at the club if Ben contacted me, and sometimes we'd both be hitting on girls all night but still end up in bed with each other.

Ben said he really enjoyed topping me. We tried flipping it around sometimes, but we both got more pleasure sticking to our original roles. His sex drive was insatiable, and it matched mine. This is the story of the wild weekend we spent together, and we must have fucked about 10-15 times, if not more. I lost count at some point.

I had won a free weekend stay at a hotel downtown. It was in the center of the nightlife district, so I was excited about being able to party and not have to worry about driving home, especially if I was drunk. I mentioned my plans to Ben on Monday night, after we had some drinks during happy hour and gone to his place to fuck. I wasn't sure if he was interested in spending the weekend with me so I didn't ask him outright, but when I told him, he immediately asked if my mentioning it was an invitation for him to share the room with me. I nodded, and he said he'd adjust his schedule to make sure he had no plans. He even suggested that we take both take Friday off from work so we could check in as early as possible rather than waste a few hours of the free room since we'd both be stuck at work until the early evening.

We didn't hook up again for the rest of that week. We were both busy guys, but we always found ways to fuck around. However, we both agreed to save it for the weekend. As often as we fucked, it was a little difficult for us both, but on Friday morning it paid off.

I arrived at his place at around 10am. On the way there, I got a text from him that he had unlocked the door so I could just walk in because he would be in the shower. I heard the shower running when I walked in. We hadn't had sex in 4 days, so I quietly walked into his bathroom to watch him. I stood there observing the water cascading down his 6'-2" toned body, taking delight in seeing the water slide down his back and along his ass crack. He had an amazing ass, round and firm. Even clothed, it was obvious to anybody that he was very fit and had a nice ass. I could see the tip of his cock dangling in front of his cleanly shaved balls. I thought he didn't know I was watching, so it caught me off guard when he said, "are you going to join me or just stand there watching?" That got me rock hard, so I stripped off my clothes and stepped in.

Shower sex was one of my favorite activities with Ben. He had a nice house, and his master bathroom was huge and even included a Jacuzzi bath. It allowed for some very interesting positions, particularly with Ben's athleticism. I stepped in behind him and wrapped my arms around him, feeling his pecs down to his abs and then his cock. It sprang up to meet my hand and I bit him lightly on his back. He turned around and kissed me, then whispered in my ear, "I haven't fucked in 4 days and I've I got the biggest load of cum just waiting to explode inside you."

I knelt on the floor and took his 7.5" cock in my mouth. In the weeks since our first hookup, I had gotten better at giving head, and he even admitted to me that I now did it better than anyone he's ever hooked up with. I was no longer hesitant when it came to Ben like I was that first night. We both enjoyed our sessions together, so everything came naturally now and we got more adventurous with our sex because we were comfortable with each other. I loved the taste of his cock, and the feel of his vein as it ran along my tongue. I knew all the things that drove him wild, like sucking on his balls, applying some light pressure on his gooch while I sucked his dick, and swirling my tongue around the head. The way I paid special attention to the bottom of his mushroom head, lingering at his cum hole, always got his precum juices flowing. His cum was tasty as well, and swallowing it had become a normal thing for me, but that was not how our first hookup in 4 days was going to end.

With his dick oozing precum, he cupped my chin and pulled me up for a kiss, his precum transferring from my tongue to his. After a few minutes of making out while he stroked my cock with his hand, he turned me around and bent me over. He lifted my leg to put my foot on top of the edge of the shower stall and knelt down, spread my ass cheeks open and started rimming me. He got back up and adjusted the showerhead so it sprayed my back and the water ran down my crack, lowering the pressure so there wasn't too much water. He resumed rimming me and I moaned with pleasure. As much as I had improved at sucking his cock, he also became an expert at rimming my hole. He tugged at my throbbing cock, sucked on my balls, then somehow got his head in a position where he could take about half my cock into his mouth while his other hand explored my manpussy and balls. It felt so good as he alternated between paying attention to my cock, balls, and manpussy.

After a few minutes, he readjusted the showerhead so it wasn't spraying on my back any more, and then took some of the precum that was oozing out of both our cocks and mixed it with the saliva that he had spread all over my hole. He then slid his cock into me and I gasped when his head hit my prostate...

I know what you're thinking...bareback? A few weeks into our friends with benefits arrangement, he asked if I was open to it. He suggested we both get tested, and since I was his only regular fuck, he didn't want to worry about stopping in the heat of the moment to put on a condom. He was also my only regular too, so when we tested clean we just both agreed that when we hooked up with girls we'd always wear protection so that we wouldn't have to worry when we were together, and we'd get tested again and regularly at some point down the road, if we were still hooking up.

So, back to the story...Ben fucked me doggy style for several minutes, both of us groaning with pleasure. He then pulled out of me so he could get us into my favorite shower position with him. The first time he did it, it was a bit awkward, but this was no longer the first time. He knew I liked it a lot so we always finished off this way...

He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him, just above the waist and resting at the top of his ass cheeks, and I leaned back onto the shower wall and reached down to guide his cock into me. This position, with Ben carrying me, illustrates how fit he is. He had no trouble fucking me in this position, and I got thrills out of watching his muscles flex and the expressions on his face while he slid me up and down on his dick. I could feel his mushroom head slamming against my prostate with each thrust, and I was close to cumming. Having done this position quite a bit, Ben could read how close I am to cumming every time, so he lifted me higher until his cock almost slid out and just dropped me back down all the way to the base. I came instantly, feeling his cock pulsing inside me and then the familiar warmth of his cum being unloaded deep in my hole. He leaned against me, head on my chest, panting from the effort. He whispered, "Damn I've been waiting to cum like that all week long." He kissed me and lowered me carefully until my feet were on solid ground again. My cum had hit him square on the chest, so I scooped it up on my fingers, but before I could lick them, he put his lips around my fingers and sucked them clean, then he kissed me again.

We cleaned up and resisted the urge to fuck around some more because almost an hour had passed and we had to go check in to the hotel. As he loaded his bags into my car, he smiled at me and said, "I get the feeling this is going to be an amazing weekend. I can't wait to get into that room and fuck you silly again. Let's get out of here."

TO BE CONTINUED...

curiousguy

Reaction score
if you enjoyed this, thanks would be nice. it lets me know that I should keep writing, since nobody else seems to write erotic sex stories in here anymore.