• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Show What your dick looks like :d!

iotbg

MEMBER 24997
Reaction score
OK guys - nobody is to be forced or co-erced into posting, Some have in the "What do you look like thread" but this was just a bit of fun. If anyone wants to it's completely up to them, ok??

Any more pressure on anyone I'll remove this thread!

you all can´t be surprised when "he" started this thread,that this happened.

X

XMan101

Well I've removed the potentially offending posts and no, I'm not surprised. If you want to start a post in similar vein then you put your money where your mouth is (UK expression) or not start one ;)

Floddr

Super Vip
Reaction score
Okay. I don't understand the last post. Maybe it's better...!? :p

X

XMan101

It means you do it and not expect others to do it if you don't!

Strange expression I know, haven't a clue where it came from. Some historian on here might be able to enlighten us where it originated from. Love the origins of old sayings, it's quite fascinating actually.

Thor

Banned
Reaction score
hmmm, guess i didnt miss much on this thread:) only one pic!! thanks goe:) love your dick babe...would like to see it up close:) lol

twisted angel

Reaction score
Ok...I'll start us off since I was part of the encouragement...sheez I'm usually so shy...X_X

p.s. no laughing, giggling or comments in german :blushing: :)

Laugh? No way dude... that's a beautiful cock! :thumbs up:

Anthony

garth33

Super Vip
Reaction score
easy boys...OH MAN i'm sure I'm going to regret this but in an effort to lighten the mood a little - this is me in a verification pic from another website where I found the link to GH.org:blushing::blushing: oh boy...

*CRAP* this link won't work...hang on...

g

Last edited:

garth33

Super Vip
Reaction score
ahhhh...too tired tonight (what a TEASE!;)) I'll do it tomorrow...So anyone know a good free anonymous photo upload site btw?:)

until then...here's a little preview!
268949270_1f26dd1c22.jpg

Last edited:

Thor

Banned
Reaction score
just fuckin with us G? lol babe, hope to see that willie soon:) lol

X

XMan101

So anyone know a good free anonymous photo upload site btw?

Our very own pimpandhost.com ;)

iotbg

MEMBER 24997
Reaction score
i would post a pic of my dick but im a lil ashamed of it :worried:X_X

i think,the thread is called"WHAT does your dick look,and not,i would but...............

i would like to suck david beckhams dick,but i´m ashamed to "kill" victoria:))

X

XMan101

Nobody should ever be ashamed , we are all different and all important, and all special in our own ways ;)

This is not an ecouragement to post, it's an ecouragement to YOU!! Be confident with who you are!!!

X

XMan101

Wow!! Don't think anyone will be laughing, they'll be too busy :p

mikawa

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
i could post someone, although not in this right moment... i dont have anyone and im not really in the moody... apart, there are two things i would say...

to hammervice, of course we want to se yours... in fact we're still waiting xD

and i agree with... sorry, i dont remember who said it, but the case is... floddr, you started the thread, you should be the first in post a pc of yours! or at least post one soon, we wrote six pages... xD