• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Cocktail Lounge...Part 4 by DerekJames

derekjames

Reaction score
Part Four....Final of this story

Dutton could not contain his mounting desire to make love to Rex’s perfectly shaped and sheer clad foot. He nuzzled and sniffed and became so occupied with the manly scent that he was not aware that he, too was dangerously close to orgasm.

Rex was enraptured by the incessant way Dutton plunged the anal probe into just the right spot deep inside his ass and with each thrust a fresh burst of pre-cum would dribble from his pink cock slit. He gazed up at Dutton and knew he wanted to find out more about this dominating, arrogant man who seemed so interested in him. Rex knew that a connection this strong was important to explore and wanted to return the favor and dominate Dutton in a BIG way! Rex wanted to make Dutton scream with both pain and pleasure and this raging desire brought Rex even closer to exploding his cum all over his chest. The way the probe was invading the highly sensitive anal area and the feel of Dutton’s face and nose on his socked foot only made sweet Rex’s orgasm loom ever closer.

Both men were involved in complete erotic pleasure and nothing could stop the oncoming eruptions that would soon follow. Dutton grabbed Rex’s other foot and quickly slid the sheer, sweaty sock down and over Rex’s ankle, tender warm foot and neatly manicured toes. He rubbed the warm sock all over his face. He let go of the anal probe and focused completely on his own orgasm now, stroking with speed and skill. Rex thrust his now bare foot into the mass of Dutton’s tight balls, using his almost prehensile toes to stimulate the sack. He added to Dutton’s pleasure by using his sexy, silky sheer clad toes on the other foot to apply a tantalizing friction to the area between Dutton’s balls and ass. Then almost in unison Rex and Dutton were thrown over the cliff as each gave out loud moans as their white cum erupted in hot jets. Rex’s cum had rocketed toward the ceiling before falling to form pools on himself and the floor, while Dutton’s cum was discharged forward as though fired from a canon, leaving pearly streams across the table and Rex’s naked body.

The orgasm was brilliant and Mark, the owner of the bar, could not help but overhear the intensity of the sexual activity in his backroom. He wiped the counter down with trousers bursting with a raging hard-on; a hard-on that would have to wait and strain for attention just a little longer. Mark, as always after Dutton finished with his latest victim and had left, would quietly creep in to lick the fingers he would dabble in the spilled cum. Then he would sniff the dildo left lying on the table thereby ensuring his own sad lone orgasm once he had closed the bar for the night. As he cleaned himself up, he would feel a wave of envy, wishing that it had been he and not Rex who had been the object of Dutton’s fetish.

Dutton waved the stolen sock in the air with glee and pronounced, “You were fucking amazing; although not the best I’ve had! I’m taking your sheer sock as a challenge… if you want it back you must come and get it! Show me if you are man enough. My address will be at the bar when you leave, sucker!”

Dutton pushed his dripping man-meat back in his trousers and zipped up. Rex lay naked but for his single sock.

His cum was all over the place and Dutton felt wet but satisfied. He purposely stepped in the pool of Rex’s cum and moved to the door. He smiled an evil smile and went out, slamming the door behind him. Rex knew in his own hazy mind that he would go to Dutton’s and show him that he was a man, a man who could be very dominant!

Rex slid the probe out of his moist, tired ass and laid it on the table. Dressing was a chore but he managed it. Cox would notice the missing sock. This loss of socks was becoming a pattern! Rex was determined that he would return this favor to Dutton. He felt so drawn to the bastard! It was wild. He normally would hate such a guy and think him a pig. But Dutton and those piercing eyes of his that almost seemed to bore into him was an enigma. The way he found the secret spot and made him ride the probe so expertly was not to be forgotten any time soon!

Rex stumbled into the bar and asked for a taxi. No way could he use the tube tonight! Mark handed him a slip of paper and said, “This is Dutton’s address and a date and time for you to drop in BUT you should watch your step with him!”

“What do you mean?” Rex asked with keen interest.

“I should not say much. Dutton pays his tab. But I have seen many a guy pass into the backroom and come out…changed! Dutton is powerful, connected and mean! Good looks but no heart! These older blokes fall all over him and they are like lost souls. They seem to become his playthings from then on!” Mark added in a hushed voice. Rex laughed and this made his head ache after all the drink he had consumed.

“You are kind to warn me. I am no lost soul and I owe Dutton a lesson in manners. It’s long overdue! I will watch out. I can handle him!” Rex confided before he slipped out into the night and found the waiting taxi.

Mark switched off the lights and locked the door. He moved to the backroom. As he opened the door, the musky manly scent of hot sex filled the air. The cum was still wet and the anal probe lay summoning him to discover what anal delights Rex had offered up to forceful Dutton. Rex’s scent would be fresh on the probe. Mark dove at it and soon discovered the pleasures that Rex’s ass scent held in store for him. He began to masturbate like never before!

More to cum in new tales of Rex and Dutton....:p

derekjames:devil: