• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Prison was Scary!

MarknNY

Reaction score
I was Charlie’s cellmate at Alhambra and the fact that he spoke up for me with Scott makes me feel good. They are both great guys, real men. I feel so safe when I am around them. I didn’t always feel that way though. The first time I went to prison I thought I was going to die. The County Jail had been bad enough. I’m from a small town though so there weren’t really any blacks or Mexicans there, just a bunch of derelict white guys for the most part, some bums, a lot of crystal-meth users, nobody’s really. I was feeling pretty confident at that point. I had cut my hair short, grown a little beard, done some push-ups. I was even forcing myself not to look at any of the docks that were constantly swinging around me. None of those guys had gotten any pussy in months so they were always hard…but I was doing my best to act like I didn’t notice. I was just one of the guys.

When I got to prison everything changed though. I could tell as soon as I got off the bus that I wasn’t in Kansas anymore. There were Mexicans with what even I could tell were gang-related tattoos everywhere and black men with fuck-you glares seemed to be sizing me up for dinner as soon as I stepped on the yard. There were plenty of white guys with Viking tattoos looking at me the same way. I almost pissed myself while I was walking my property across the yard. Seriously. I could feel my heart beating so fucking hard that the blood in my veins felt like a river that was about to overflow its banks. I could just tell that half of them knew I had been sucking cocks through quarter-booth glory holes since the day I turned 18. I hated the fact that I was so fragile but the fact that everyone around me was so un-fragile made me horny as fuck. It was like a testosterone factory.

I played it cool for a couple weeks, doing my best to just get in where I fit in. I learned how to play pinochle. I worked out with a group of other guys on the prison yard. I even bought a couple guys I thought were being pretty cool an ice cream when I went to the canteen store. I was starting to think that completing a prison term wouldn’t be so hard as long as I kept my head down, stayed polite and just outsmarted all the convict tough-guys around me. I didn’t know everything but I did know I was smarter than the guys around me.

My rude awakening came after I had been there for about a month. I was playing pinochle with a group of white guys. There were four of us but I only really remember Stony and another guy named Little Joe. We were in the middle of our second game when some friends of theirs brought them over tumbler cups full of pruno. There are a number of ways to make pruno but it smells and tastes like shit any way you do it. The shit is nasty. It is also hella strong. My instincts told me to make any excuse I could to get away from the table. Drunk people do crazy things everywhere but they do even crazier things in prison and I was just eyeing my release date, which was only seven months away. They kept telling me to stay at the table though and so I did, reluctantly, nervously.

So, were in the middle of a hand (I think I remember having had passed my partner Aces) when Stony made some joke about me sucking his and Little Joe’s dicks if they won the game. It was like my world went instantly quiet when he said that. I could feel everyone staring at me. I was being sized up and I knew it. I was caught between the fact that I didn’t want everyone to think I was a punk and the fact that I wanted to suck both of their dicks in my mouth at the same time. It had been almost a year since I had felt a cock grow hard in my mouth and there was nothing little about Joe. I had seen him in the shower plenty of times and his cock had to be at least 11 inches long. It was almost as big around as my wrist and I could see these huge veins in it even through his thick, brown pubic hair. I had dreamed of having that huge, soapy cock in my mouth so many night, dreamed it so real that I had felt the blood flowing through those big cock-veins of his.

Those dreams were fighting my fear that I might be only five seconds away from everyone in the prison thinking I was a fuck-toy to be passed around the yard. I didn’t want to start a fight and get my ass killed though, so I tried to just play it cool. “Just be one of the guys and play it cool,” I was thinking.

“No problem Stony, not after the way you sucked my dick last night.”

Everyone chuckled, except for Stony.

“You are going to suck my dick first now,” he snarled.

“Why you playing like th—“. I got halfway through “-at Stony?” when I felt his hand against my face. I fell out of my chair. He laughed at me and suddenly I didn’t feel so smart.

There were a lot of loud voice and then I was being hustled back into the laundry room in the back of the building. Stony was in front of me and Little John was in back of me. I could see that fighting was pointless but I didn’t really feel like fighting anyway. As they were pushing the door shut behind me I just remember thinking that I wish I could get my hands on some good poppers, maybe a couple good jolts of Jungle Juice would get me ready for (not so little) John.

I could feel their hands pushing me to my knees and then my face was buried in Stony’s zipper. I heard it unzip and then he was pushing his cock in my mouth. It was incredibly hard. I could not remember ever feeling such urgency in an erection before. He was slamming it into my mouth, banging it off my teeth, my tongue, and anything else that got between it and the back of my throat. At first I was trying to suck it but after a second I was just trying to breathe around it.

Then I felt John’s hands grab me by the hair and he spun me around. His dick flopped across my face as I spun right into it. “Yeah, this is what you’ve been staring at in the shower, ain't it faggot.”

Did I say that it was 11 inches long? I was wrong. It was bigger than that. It was still only semi-hard and it was already at least ten inches long. It was just hanging there like an Anaconda poised to strike. I flicked my tongue out and ran it down that large pulsing vein, just teasing at it. I could feel the vein surge under my tongue and then his cock was growing…and growing. I wanted it in my mouth so badly. I lifted it up and sucked it in as far as I could get it. Then he was fucking it into my mouth, urging it deeper in my mouth, making me take more of it. My lips hurt as I stretched my mouth out further to get around it. His cock was impossibly long but what made it so hard to take in was the girth. It was just too big around. It felt so good be his bitch. He was such a man, such a proud, strong, masculine man. I had never felt more like a bitch. I had never felt my mouth so wide open before.

They traded me back and forth like that. They were high-fiving each other, telling me what a good cocksucker I was, how they had known I would be from the day they saw me walk on the yard. Stony tried to make me take both of their cocks at the same time but there was just no way anything was going to fit along with John’s enormous piece of meat. It looked incredible to see the two of them poised together like that though, to see the two biggest, most masculine cocks I had ever seen almost rubbing together in front of my mouth. My little hole was so warm and I’m not talking about the one that had a cock in it.

Stony must have smelled it like he was in one of those fucking National geographic shows because he pulled my little pants down around my ankles and was greasing my ass crack up with his spit faster than even I was ready for. John was pushing his cock in my mouth even harder and then Stony had me bent over doggy style. He grabbed my hips while John fucked his big cock into my mouth and then Stony was pushing inside me. I was so tight. All that time away from the world had me tighter than a Chinese girl’s pussy and he was pushing inside me like he couldn’t wait to make my ass his. I leaned back to spread my ass cheeks and then he was all the way inside me, gripping me by the neck and ramming it in me like only a straight man can. He was fucking me like I was a woman and I loved it. He was fucking me so hard and yanking my head back so far that John’s dick fell out of my mouth. I reached out for it, trying to have it back in my hand if not my mouth. That big, hairy dick was so perfect. I’d have married him and been his house bitch forever if he’d have had me.

I was lost in the thought of that and hardly noticed that the two of them were switching places. I did notice, just not enough to care I guess. Stony flopped his dick back up into my face and I paused for a second before just saying, “fuck it” and putting in my mouth. I’m nasty like that and his dick was long, strong and good like that. I could feel him swell in my mouth like he was going to cum and then I felt John slapping that big ol’ cock of his up against my ass. I stopped breathing. When he pushed the enormous head of his dick inside me, just an inch, I almost passed out. It was so big. And I was so tight. His spit was loosening me up a bit but I felt like he was tearing me apart. It was the best and the worst…all at the same time.

“Ugh…Oh shit…I’m gonna shoot,” Stony grunted. I waited for him to pull out and shoot his load all over my face, but he didn’t. He just pumped away, harder and harder, filling my mouth up, hurting my throat. Little John was ripping open my ass with his enormous cock and then I felt Stony’s cock explode down the back of my throat. It seemed to last forever. He tasted strong. He was all-man. His cum covered every corner of my mouth and oozed down the back of my throat. I pushed back up against John’s cock so that (I think) every inch of it was buried inside me. He grabbed my hair and bit me on the back of the neck as he fucked away even harder and faster. Stony pulled his dick out of my mouth and slapped it up against my face and John was grunting and groaning with that monster cock in me. It was so good. His chest was heaving against my back and then he was shooting his load inside me. His cock was so massive and he shot so hard that it felt like a fire hydrant had been let loose inside me. It was better than the best, so incredible.

Then, they both pulled their pants up and left me on the floor of the laundry room. Too bad I only had six months left.