• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Rex and the Mad Medium Part 1

derekjames

Reaction score
Rex and the Mad Medium
Inspired by Tomas P and written with the help of Derek James

Intro: Hello Readers! Sorry I have been out of action. Other projects loom up and take over! This tale was inspired by a reader who wanted Rex...our hero to have some bisexual fun. If a bi-guy enjoying himself with a raunchy old milf as well as carrying on with his male to male fun does not suit you...than pass overt the next few tales of mine. I find Rex to be a amazing and the idea of him being taken advantage of by a wild and crazy lady makes me hard!
The blog itself is several episodes ahead in storytelling....feel free to visit and read on:)

Part I..............

Rex has always kept a wild and wonderful assortment of friends during his sexy adult life as the adventures on his blog tell but no friend was as wild and dangerous as, Madame Hilda Parsons.
Hilda Parsons aka Madame Hilda was a spiritual medium of sorts. According to her advertisement in the local papers, a woman with a gift for locating loved ones in the great beyond. Rex and Cox had known her for several years as more of a crackpot neighbour whom they enjoyed chatting with over the occasional cup of tea.
Her tales of contacting spirits could make both men tingle with a bit of uncertain spookiness that her stories seemed to create down the backs of their spines.
Rex always had a deep respect for her work even if it seemed far fetched and really not his personal “cup of tea” at all.
Cox was not shocked by the tap at the door one sunny afternoon just as Rex was due home. He was sure Rex had forgotten his key yet again.
When Madame Hilda stood on the doorstep, Cox was surprised and invited her to come in. She seemed troubled.
Madame Hilda was all in a dither about a mission she was paid to carry out, an exorcism of sorts in an old house in the south of London.
Cox could sense she was scared to go to the old house alone tonight and was seeking a companion to “just be there” while she worked through whatever spiritual energy she could locate. The new owners said they felt an evil presence or bad energy each time they came to the house to carry out renovations prior to putting it up for sale.
The former tenants had left quickly and said they could not spend another night in “that awful place”!
Cox smiled and soothed the visitor with a cup of tea. He knew Rex would be far too tired to go along on this silly mission and he himself had no desire to watch Madame Hilda invoke any evil spirits tonight.
By the time Rex strode into the living room dressed in his dark blue suit and black slip-on loafers, he looked exhausted from his busy day at the office.
Cox rose to allow Rex to sit by Madame Hilda as she yet again pleaded for help tonight.
“Calm down, Hilda!” Rex said in his relaxed tone. “You must not worry. I know how much your little haunting jobs mean to you and your reputation as a medium, so I shall go along”, Rex pronounced with a certain tone that meant he was going and that was that.
Madame Hilda was thrilled and promised him that he just needed to be there and not do a thing.
“I will be a fly on the wall” Rex joked and he poured himself a much needed scotch.
Cox looked worried. “I will be home by 1 or 2 in the morning, no later!” Rex assured.
Madame Hilda looked eager and wanted to get there before sunset. She burst off to the door in her flowery skirt and black low heeled shoes. Cox always thought this busty 60 year old looked pleasingly chubby but very sexy in her own way. She knew how to carry herself and she really respected Rex and Cox very much for putting up with her strange line of work.
Rex looked up at the flying figure of Hilda as he slipped off his left loafer and massaged his tired foot. His warm, moist black TNT socks had done well today but the warm aroma filled the room and he quickly popped the shoe back on. Cox noted the sexy scent and wished Rex did not have to dash off.
“You get home, fast. I...mmm....need some help tonight with a few urgent matters!” Cox chided as Rex walked past him on his way out of the house.
Madame Hilda had filled her small car with all sorts of tools for tonight’s ghost hunt and even packed a meal fit for a night’s spook watching.
Cox watched the car pull away and stroked his cock through his trousers and wished Rex was back....now!
Meanwhile on the other side of London, deep in the gloom of an old Victorian house...a spirit loomed and the energy field it created was vast. This spirit moved like a poisonous vapour and filled room after room with its own evil pulsation...waiting....waiting. This darkness was in search of release...a release it never fully had in life. Tonight this spirit knew in its very depths that fulfilment was near and that was soooooo gooooood!

More to cum........:devil:

derekjames57@yahoo.com