• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Halloween Party....Part 2 by Derekjames

derekjames

Reaction score
Rex left work at 5:30 Halloween night with a note in his hand.

Dear Rex,
Please stop off at Decker’s house on your way home tonight. He has a favour to ask.
Be there by 6pm, he has guests coming.
Love, Cox

Cox had left the note on the kitchen table this morning but had gone before Rex could question him about this odd request.

Rex recalled the address from his previous visit for drinks the summer before when he and Cox made a one and only appearance at the grand flat. He walked quickly in his black leather lace-up shoes knowing he would make the deadline on time if he walked rather than use the tube for such a short distance from his office. Rex reached the door to this handsome home on a nice, quiet London street feeling rather sweaty in his suit coat and dress trousers after practically sprinting along for about five city blocks as he rang the bell to the upper flat just in the nick of time. The door buzzed and Rex walked into a fine entry hall and used the stairs to walk to the upper floor. There he was met by a handsome man dressed as the Devil in a skin tight red nylon costume and a mask that covered just his eyes but revealed a strong mouth and a dark goatee on his chin.

“Are you Rex?” the disguised man asked. Rex nodded and smiled since he was a bit out of breath. “I’m Decker and we met ages ago. I doubt that you recognised me in my Halloween costume,” Decker said in a kind tone. Rex followed the devil Decker into the gorgeous flat and the door swung shut behind them. The large ornate living room had become a Halloween haven with black candles, gruesome skulls and pumpkin set on the glass topped tables. The windows were covered by heavy velvet drapes firmly blocking out any light from the street below. In the dimly lit room Rex discerned the figures of some nine other men. Each was dressed as one of a variety of characters. Robin Hood and Superman lingered by the punch bowl and a clown, vampire and King of Hearts gathered by a ghoulishly grand refreshment table lit by several grinning jack-o-lanterns.

Rex felt out of place in his office suit coat, shirt and tie while all these guests looked so mysterious and spooky. The partial face masks on each of the guys added greater mystique to the whole affair.

“Cox told me you had a favour to ask of me. Sorry to barge in during this party. What can I do for you?” Rex asked.

Decker smiled, “Being here so promptly is already a great start to helping me out. Cox thought you would enjoy this little diversion on your way home and I know all my guests will be very glad you came by to help us!”

“What can I do?” Rex asked his facial expression one of curiosity. The Halloween guests milled about chatting and some wandered over to Rex and looked at him through the eye holes of their weird masks. The King of Hearts, a plump fellow with red cheeks and bright blue eyes peering at him, asked Decker if this was the man who would be the assistant to the toy man. Decker grinned a devilish grin and nodded with enthusiasm. Just as Rex was about to ask about this ‘toy man’, the doorbell rang and Decker vanished leaving Rex in the midst of a small group of characters who were all ogling him.

Robin Hood, a tall man with a sexy slender build, said quickly, “You will be perfect! I love a red haired man’s hole. Do you shave?”

“No. I like to be furry all over,” Rex replied, astounded and amazed at the frankness of this sexy.

“Nice. I’ll love this demonstration so much!” said Superman rubbing his ample crotch neatly covered by his nylon tights. Decker strode back in with a handsome older man with grey wavy hair and a trimmed beard and moustache that highlighted his very masculine face.

“This is your helper tonight… Rex meet Rolf Vanguard our local gay book and toy shop owner,” Decker said with a raised voice so that the guests all perked up and drew closer. Rolf took charge and placed his large black case down saying, “Show me where you want to have your demonstration and I shall set up my special gadgets.”

Decker moved over into what normally would be a dining area but now had chairs and cushions set in a semi-circle in front of the sturdy oval shaped table aptly covered with soft padding and a rich orange silk fabric chosen for this special day. Rolf moved his case next to the table as the various fictional characters gathered about and took their seats in the semi-circle. The lamps on the chandelier above the table were turned up a little, lighting the table and platform to perfection. Rex stood next to the table feeling a wonderful hardness down in his black bikini undies and thinking maybe this was going to be a great Halloween after all thanks to Cox and his kinky friends.

Decker the devil sat in a chair near the table and smiled at Rex with a delighted look in his eyes. Rolf turned round and was now wearing a white chef’s apron covering his slacks and stylish sweater. He next moved many fascinating toys out of his case and placed them on his side of the oval table. Lastly he placed on his hands some very sheer disposable gloves of the kind used during medical examinations. He greeted his audience of costumed men and thanked them for this chance to show off these exciting toys that his new store is selling at highly competitive prices. Rex just leaned against the table and listened to the sales pitch.

Rolf turned to Rex and said, “And a special thanks to our handsome, willing assistant tonight!” A round of polite applause erupted and Rolf continued, “Now the toys tonight I shall be showing focus primarily on cock and anal stimulation and so in order to fully appreciate their uses I am going to ask Rex to strip off and get comfy on this table top!”

Rex smiled and began to obey his apron clad master. First he quickly slipped out of his suit coat and then he unlaced his leather shoes and shucked them off under the table. Next he undid his tie and removed it from his shirt collar. Decker the devil began snapping photos with his small digital camera and this made Rex even more erect inside his undies. Soon Rex was sliding off his trousers and shedding his shirt. The men murmured their approval as he was down to just his skimpy black undies and moist brown OTC socks. Rex sat up on the table now and lay back and slid his black undies off over his raised sock clad feet so that the men in front saw his amazingly hot, furry ass crack with his magnificent ball sack hanging just above. Rolf grabbed the undies as they fell forward and said, “I see we all like the assistant tonight and I am certain that he will meet all my requirements as well!”

Rex began to slide off his right OTC sock when the King of Hearts called out, “Leave those on you Hot Man!” So Rex pulled the sock back up his calf and lay back with his feet resting on the table and his knees bent so that his willing ass and partially erect uncut cock were fully exposed to these hot men and this well equipped toy salesman.

“Shall we start with this first?” Rolf said holding up a large tube of strawberry flavoured lubricant.

“Mmm, That would be excellent!” Rex said holding up his legs and showing his brown sweaty OTC clad feet, now rearing back so that his delicious rosebud was now fully visible and ready to be lubricated.

More to cum………………………………………:devil:

derekjames57@yahoo.com