• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What Was Your First Car

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
I was just curious to see what kind of cars or trucks that were everyone first. Especially those who live overseas who don't have the same makes and models that we have here in the U.S.

I got to start driving when I was 15 in order to get my permit and license when I was 16. Since 15 was under the legal limit my parents only allowed me to drive around the block over and over again to get used to driving. The car I got to use was a black 2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS. When I got my license when I was 16 I was able to use that car pretty much when ever I wanted to. My parents only curfew was that I had to be home before they got up in the morning.

I loved that car. It was so big compared to the other cars that my friends were driving. It was like driving a tank, though I've never driven a tank for comparison. I wasn't a very big kid to begin with. I think I was only about 5'6" at the time and maybe 120 pounds. I had to have the seats moved about as far up as they could go and as high as they could go too. I remember my dad always complaining about moving the seats and barely being able to get in when he had to use it.

It was a fun car.

anarren

Reaction score
I learned in my parents' '92 Chrysler Town+Country, which they gave me later (2002) when I finished college.

RufusMc

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I learned to drive in several cars, but the first one I called 'mine' was an Austin 1100, as the youngest when Dad got a new car his old one got passed to Mum who passed hers to my brother and I then got his. It was a complete rust bucket but you could get the driver and 6 mates in it, so off to the pub we went :)

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I could made my drivers licence in the age of 18. It wasn't allowed earlier (Germany). And my first car was an old OPEL KADETT:

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
My first truck was my Dad's old truck. 1958 chevy Apache
25490962f1948f43e7d4b1d0f6b092551687f8ae.jpg

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
Here in Finland you have to be 18 before getting driver's license. My first car (well, it did belong to my parents but still, it was my first), was Volkswagen Jetta, 1984 model if I remember correctly :)

waistingmytime

Re-Post City
Reaction score
A total piece of shit ! It was a 1972 Ford pinto that I paid 3 hundred dollars for when I was 15 (because I earned the money from a job I worked with parental consent and could drive as long as someone with a drivers license was also in the car) I had to add a quart of oil every morning and it was likely to explode upon impact with another vehicle.....

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Let me start off by saying that I was an "emancipated minor", meaning my parents did not have custody of me and I was my own guardian. I owned my own house, had a job and a modest trust fund. I also street raced to supplement my income. Don't judge me, it beat turning tricks. Problem is, in a small city you quickly gain a reputation and once word spreads no one will race you for money. So I had to switch things up often, different cars, different crowds. While I did have a "first" car, I also had an uncle that owned a salvage yard and garage and with a lot of "sweat equity" working for him in exchange for parts, I very quickly amassed quite a collection totaling 5 cars, and a motorcycle before I graduated high school...

My first car and daily driver, a 1975 Chevy G20 Van. An honest to God "Shaggin Wagon", it had a bed, bar, sink , fridge, TV/VCR, all the goodies, lol...

My first "Muscle Car", 1972 Pontiac GTO... Pulled from the junkyard I replaced the damaged front end with that of a standard LeMans so people couldn't tell it was a GTO. It had a built 455 H.O. with a Turbo 400 and a Hurst "His & Her" shifter...

!975 Ford Granada Ghia. I bought this from a neighbor lady for $50 that got it for her grandson. The brat didn't want it, wasn't cool enough. The fool, it had a factory 351W and C6 auto. A little work and it was eating Mustangs for lunch...

1980 Ford Fiesta MkI, my first import tuner. I bet you Europeans didn't know we had these on this side of the pond. We got them for three years only, from 1978-80, but unlike the European models with the 1.1L and 1.3lL, all the American Fiesta's came with the 1.6L "Kent" mill. This was my mothers car until she tore up the clutch. She said if you can fix it, it's yours. Off to the junkyard again where my uncle had a totaled out Lotus Ford Cortina SCCA race car, which uses the same Kent engine only with a Lotus designed twin over-head cam. This motor also had the 1.8L "Big Bore" kit. At this point in automotive history no one was hot-rodding 4 cylinders in America and the hottest 4 bangers you could buy were the VW Golf GTI's and Honda CRX si. This little fucker only weighed 2100 lbs and had 160 horse power on tap and would pass many V8's...

1980 Ford Fairmont Futra. This,plain, boxy coupe was actually built on a Mustang platform, so parts from a Mustang bolt right on it. Back in 1986 Ford was clawing it's way back in the horse power wars with a new fuel injection system on it's legendary 5.0L V8 for the first time in two decades it broke the 200 HP barrier giving the new Mustang GT 210 HP, however back in the SVO skunk werks, the techs were working on something completely different. The Mustang SVO with a 4 cylinder, 2.3 turbo motor that produced 220 HP, 10 more that the GT's V8. This Futra was a base model with a 2.3L 4 cylinder and 4 speed manual tranny. I swapped out the entire drive-train, engine, 5 spd. transmission, rear end, suspension, brakes, everything from a totaled out SVO. Poor little rich boys with their Mustang GT's and Camaro Z28's never saw me coming, lol...

1979 Kawaski Z400 Ltd. I won it in a race...

trencherman

Reaction score
A friend taught me how to drive on his girlfriend’s tiny Toyota. Tried getting my license several times without success because I was too nervous. Good thing the test were free of charge unlike nowadays. I was tipped about taking a few lessons with this fellow who was also an examiner so I finally passed and shortly bought a red Mazda GLC with a manual transmission. Graduated to a VW Scirocco after three years and it has been a VW of some kind ever since.

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Mine was a Vauxhall (Opal) Astra. Like this. I could not find any pics of mine, as was before digi camera's

I only had it for 14 months as it was was stolen :(.

I have had a red Astra ever since. I'm on my 5th one now

First one 14 months
Second one 13 years
Third one 2.5 years. Did not really like it
Fourth one 8 years
Fifth one (current one). 3.5 years.....

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Since March I'm waiting now for my brandnew car. Yesterday I've got the news that I will get it at the end of October. I really don't like to wait - NO I HATE IT. But I cannot change it! It will be a SUV Peugeot 3008.

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
1957VolkswagenBeetle_02_1000.jpg

It was a Black 1957 VW Beetle with the tiny rear window, no fuel gauge but a reserve tank instead. That tank held one gallon.

I loved that car. Wish I still had it. It never failed to crank. It never left me stranded. It got over 30/mpg.

I don't have any photos of my own so I found one on google that is not unlike my first car.

I bought it for $200 in 1968 which was a lot of money. I had saved that much working at a dairy farm and as a bag boy in a small grocery store. I helped women to their cars with their groceries and they all tipped me. They knew I was saving for my first car and they thought I was cute. Little did they know I was blowing the other bag boy, Laren, in the cooler every chance I got. He went to Viet Nam and came home in a box.

Last edited:

trencherman

Reaction score
Since March I'm waiting now for my brandnew car. Yesterday I've got the news that I will get it at the end of October. I really don't like to wait - NO I HATE IT. But I cannot change it! It will be a SUV Peugeot 3008.

Wow! The anticipation with me is as exciting as the actual arrival. I love waits but not long delays and interminable waits, just normal reasonable waits.

trencherman

Reaction score
I had great respect for VW, that is, until the diesel emissions scandal blew out. My older brother had a Beetle exactly like W!nston's above and all my cars except the first one had been VWs. I would have kept the Scirocco gladly if I had not been lusting for ever newer and more powerful cars.

Quickhamma

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
My first car was a 2010 Toyota Hilux ute and I have recently bought a new one.

Jase

Reaction score
My first car was a 1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Convertible... I got it my senior year. I loved that car until I wrecked. :(

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
When I was I student, I was driving Yugo 45 - the best thing that came out of communism.

I think Yugo was a great little car that you could drive as a student basically for free. You could maintain it with a piece of cloth and a glue. You appreciate this kind of things when you are a student, right? :p

There were many jokes about Yugo in ex-Yugoslavia in the 1980s and '90s, like this one f.e.:
- "How do you double the value of Yugo when you want to sell it?"
- "You fill up the tank." :rofl:

In this video you can see a luxery model of Yugo, for Americans only.
We could only dream about all goodies this one have. :D