• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Randy Andy

X

xxcole

"RANDY ANDY"

Andy Linton had quite a reputation in gay circles, he was notorious for his voracious sexual appetite and for the size of his cock. A builder by trade, Andy was also a glutton for anything human with a cock that actually breathed. He was in his late fifties and had been married three times and had five children but his real passion was seducing young twinks and fucking their virgin holes.
Now Carl was a very pale cute lad of nineteen, very naive and totally unaware that as an apprentice builderemployed by Andy he would be in line for a complete
education in gay lust.
It was a Saturday morning and Andy and Carl were working on a home extension with another group of guys but Andy was keen to get Carl on his own. During a tea break Andy made a point of sitting next to Carl to find out a little more about the lad. It appeared that Carl was into football in a big way and so when Andy said that he had a signed programme of a World Cup match at home Carl was keen to see it. Job done! Thought Andy, another young areshole to be fucked. Carl was completely at ease when Andy squeezed his thigh and just took it as being a friendly gesture of one man to another. That afternoon however he was to find out about the real Andy Linton and what that squeeze had really meant.
The morning dragged on and Andy could think of nothing but Carl's cute arse. He ogled the sweet bubble butt as Carl bent over and was watching the boys crotch whenever he could just to catch a brief glimpse of a cock inside the lad's baggy overalls.
Come afternoon and finally at home Andy was stiff with excitement and showing off a handsome bulge in a pair of very tight Levi's. Carl was in a tight white 'T' shirt that showed off his nipples and a pair of calf length shorts which unfortunately didn't show off anything.
The football programme was produced and Carl was plied with a couple of lagers. Carl was over the moon with the programme and seemed very relaxed in Andy's
company.
"I've a son about your age" said Andy offering Carl another can of lager. "he's into Man United".
Andy sat down next to Carl on the settee making a point of pressing his leg against Carl's in a not too obvious fashion.
The telly was on and a footy match in progress and it was like a lad's afternoon only Andy had his own agenda.
"I used to wrestle with my son you know." he said "do you ever do any wrestling?"
Carl said that he watched it from time too time on the telly but had never actually wrestled with a man other than with mates at school.
Andy gripped the lads thigh much the same as he had done in the morning.
"You have good wrestlers thighs Carl, you should try it
I'll bet you're a natural."
Carl looked at Andy and for the first time thought that maybe Andy was after a little more than wrestling. The lad was pretty much a virgin, he'd toyed about with a girlfriend or two but had never had full sex and certainly had never been in sexual contact with a man. The thought of it excited him rather unexpectedly and so he said that he'd very much like to try wrestling if Andy could show him what to do.
Andy was of course thrilled with the idea and immediately he moved the coffee table away and pushed the arm chairs out of the way.
"It's best if we strip down to our underwear" said Andy
already removing his shirt.
Carl began to undress and was watching Andy all the time particularly taking note of the huge bulge in the man's jeans. Of course the bulge was even more obvious when Andy removed the jeans revealing a very horny looking pair of Calvin Klein briefs. The sides were gaping with the firm erection inside and Carl could see Andy's balls quite clearly. Carl on the other hand sported a pair of briefs that bulged only with a respectable dick and balls of average size. Andy knew he would be able to get things moving in the brief direction he just needed to get the boys trust.
Andy gripped Carl's shoulders and told the lad to grip his. They moved around in a circle and then Andy, being much stronger, pulled the lad to the floor and pressed himself on top of him. Carl could feel Andy's cock now pressing against his own and his own excitement roused his dick into action. Andy pulled Carl into a half Nelson and then put his full weight on top of the boy. Carl was ready to submit but one last heave and he was on top of Andy, his crotch close to the man's chin. Andy gripped the lad hard and pulled him over onto his back again, this time Andy's knee was firm against the lads rising cock.
Suddenly Andy's lips were pressing onto Carl's and his hot searching tongue was exploring his mouth .Carl tried to push the man off but Andy was too strong and the knee was pressing hard into his bollocks now.
"Don't struggle lad" said Andy " be a man and take it." Carl was unable to move and Andy's mouth was glued fast , his tongue frantically roving around the lads mouth, Suddenly Carl responded by wriggling his own tongue with Andy's and the two embraced in a flurry of wet horny kisses. Andy started tugging at Carls briefs and as soon as they were half down he was feeling up the lads stiffening cock and playing with his sweet nuts. Carl felt around for Andy's cock, it was easy to find and sprang from the briefs in
it's urgency to be felt. Carl could hardly get his fist around the cock it was so fat but he finally got comfortably around it and began wanking it back and forth.
"I've been wanting to fuck you for ages" said Andy gripping Carl's arse cheeks "You have such a nice tight arse".
Carl wasn't sure about being fucked particularly when he saw Andy's prick in full erection.
"I'm too scared to be fucked" he said finally "I've never done anything like this before".
Nor like this I bet said Andy diving between Carls legs and taking his cock into his mouth.
It was true Carl had never been sucked before and the feeling grew an erection of some length. Andy's tongue was an expert cock tool and it lapped the bell end of the boys un-cut prick lapping off a bead of pre-cum.
Carl just lay back and let it happen, enjoying Andy's hot mouth around his knob . Andy then concentrated on the lads balls sucking them into his mouth forcefully stretching the sac away from the cock completely.
Next it was Carl's tight arsehole that was in for some mean licking. Andy pulled Carl's cute bum cheeks apart exposing a very neat hairy outlined star that was just begging for a good tonguing out. Andy whipped his tongue all over the lads hole teasing it until it was ready to be tongued out. Andy worked his hot tongue into the tight sphincter and the hole began opening up. he drove the tongue in as deep as possible pulling the cheeks wide with his hands. Carl was moaning now and loving the feel of a hot tongue in his virgin man cunt.
Andy worked the hole over, his tongue an expert prick stiffening weapon that took Carl on a journey of passion.
Carl had never sucked on a cock before so when Andy offered his huge purple knob to him he licked it very tentatively before trying to gobble on the end. Andy told the lad to open wide and he slid his prick in. Carl's mouth was full of prick now and he couldn't stretch it any wider.
Pre-cum was seeping profusely from the tip and coating the lads tongue with glistening pearls.
Carl sucked the hot dick as best he could, he liked the taste and wanted to suck the cum from Andy's balls but Andy wanted to fuck!
Unable to fight Carl opened his legs wide and begged Andy to be gentle with him.
Now Andy was not reputed for gentle fucking and he was not going to start now. He pushed his huge knob against the virgin hole and spat a huge glob of spit onto the end working it against the tight star. Carl's could feel the heat of the cock and feared the dick would tear him open. Andy shoved and a good two inches penetrated the lad's arsehole with a gasp of pain.
"Oh! No! Fucking no! cried the lad but it was too late. Andy had a taste of the boy's hole now and the cock was going nowhere but up. He held the lad tight and lunged his prick bollock deep taking the lad's breath away and causing a scream of painful pleasure. The cock filled every fucking part of the lads hole and stretched the fucker as wide as possible.
"No! No! Stop!....for fucks sake......you're ripping me
apart". Andy was too far gone to worry about a pathetic
bit of discomfort and so he started to fuck the lad just as he would fuck any slack non virgin arsehole.
"No....no....no." whimpered Carl trying to evacuate the dick from his arse "it's so fucking big.....so fucking big".
"You'll fucking love it in a minute" said Andy shunting the prick even deeper. Carl had his hands against Andy's broad chest, unaware that his fingers were pressing against Andy's very sensitive nipples. This only spurred Andy on even more.
"Your fucking hole is so fucking tight but it won't be soon. Not when I've stretched the fucker with my big cock".
Carl's hole felt hot and sore and the cock inside it was power fucking it to bits.
Andy yanked the boy over roughly, pushing his legs open with his own. Now Carl's arsehole was ready for a doggy fuck and despite Carl's best efforts to shut his arsehole tight Andy was already opening it up with his engorged veiny prick. The cock just took the arse and claimed it as it's own. Carl was puffing and panting, his hands gripping the carpet and face pressed face to it.
"Fucking hell" he whimpered " Oh! Oh!...fucking hell...your cock's so fucking big...so fucking big......fuck...fuck....fuck!"
Andy was probing the hole deep , his cock burning with
the feel of it's walls tight around it . Carls hole was forced to accept the monster cock and reluctantly at first
it dragged the cock in.
"You're fucking loving it now aren't you lad? Tell me how much your fucking loving it".
The cries of anguish, pain and then pleasure made Carl suddenly realise that he wanted the cock, he wanted it in his mouth, up his arse, he wanted it to spunk over him, he wanted the cum in his hole and dripping over his tongue. The virgin lad was now converted into a begging horny little cock sucker and although the arsehole was stinging with virgin penetration it was now munching on the cock inside it, feasting on the fuck and the feel of a real man.
"Oh! Don't stop fucking me .....please don't stop now."
Andy knew he had the lad now, he knew he'd be able to fuck him like a man and for him to take cock like a fucking pro.
Andy tested his theory by pulling his dick right out of the lads hole.
"No!" said Carl "put it back in.....put the fucker back in and fuck me you horny bastard....I need your fucking huge cock in there fucking me good and spunking up my hole".
Carl pulled his bum cheeks wide ready for the cock again and Andy obliged by ramming it up the lads arse in one almighty thrust.
"Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez" sighed Carl..."that's what I fucking want...that's what I fucking want!"
Andy was almost ready to cum but he wanted Carl on his back again. He wanted to watch Carl's cute face and his reactions as the sperm flooded into his hole.
Carl was on his back very fast, his ankles up and over Andy's shoulders in a blink.
Satisfied with the position, Andy held his massive dick and guided it to Carl's sore open arsehole. Another glob of spit on the knob and it was in to the ridge and then fully home. Andy's balls were slapping tight against Carl's honey arse and the contents were ready to escape.
The orgasm shook both guys rigid. Carl found his own cock cumming without being touched and Andy's cock was playing fucking leap frog in his arse and gushing a bollock load of spunk. Carls expression was one of wide eyed wonder, he could feel the warm gush of cum in his hole and wanted the cock to keep shooting. Andy leaned over and kissed Carl very hard. His tongue was half way down Carl's throat ,it was as if it was trying to get a taste of his own spunk as it poured into the lad.
The sexy smell of fresh sperm alerted Andy and withdrawing his cock from the lads hole he went in search of it, finding a wide sweep of spunk up the lads
heaving belly. He devoured every fucking drop, licking and tonguing the firm abs and then diverting his attention to the lads creamy ended prick. He took the cock in his mouth and sucked the lad dry.
Nothing was said between the guys after, Carl got dressed and Andy opened another can of lager.
It was another notch on Andy's bed post and the first notch on Carl's.
The lads arsehole was tingling from the fuck and still dripping cum but Carl didn't care. He had discovered who he really was and it was Andy he needed to thank for that.
He moved to the door and turned "Thanks Andy, see you again!
Andy smiled back at the lad.
"You can bet your fucking life you will!"

THE END by Prikz c 2013