• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Fetish We don’t have a fucking doorbell

H

hoangmao300

So a couple years I moved out of state with a boyfriend. Was really excited about it but with reason had anxiety about simply being so much from friends and family. One of the ways my anxiety was coming out was with nightmares and night terrors. I would wake up violently sitting up in a cold sweat, gasping and whatnot. On one distinct night I'd woken up the audio of our doorbell ringing. Which at 4 in the early morning is actually fucking nerve wracking. So I shook my boyfriend completely awake and informed him I heard the doorbell as well as to go check it because I was scared. He swiftly jumps up. Puts on clothes as well as grabs a bat. Goes all of the healthy way to the front door and opens it. I, scared shitless, am peeking nearby watching everything go down. I see him step outside and I nervously await the verdict of the circumstance while I hear him call out to me. Babe? And I react real shaky, Yes? He stands in the doorway with a genuine frustrated tired appearance in the eyes of his and states, We do not have a fucking doorbell.

lhardwick69

Reaction score
I do same thing at times--be sleeping and wake up to doorbell ringing and wake up wondering whats going on and knowing I dont have a doorbell I still check things out--

a friend of mine does it when hears someone knocking on the door middle at night to point he put cameras all around his house and when he wakes up to door being knocked on he watches the video and sees nothing--

I often wonder why something like this wakes me up but when time comes to be woke up people yell at me for 10 minutes to wake me up--kind of weird I think but thats just me

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
It's easy to ignore the doorbell.
If it's early evening it's probably a pizza delivery to the wrong house, the driver has been relying on the satnav rather than use his eyes to see where he's going.
If it's early morning it's probably an amazon packet where the driver got no answer from the customer's house so they want me to take it in. So amazon expect me to work for them for nothing, helping with their deliveries, they can of course, fuck off.
If it actualy is a home invasion then you'd best just let them get on with it. They will rob you anyway, fight back and they'll kill you too.
Why do I even have a doorbell then? Good question.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
No doorbell and I can sleep right through someone knocking on my door, Hell I can and have slept through gunshots fired outside my house before. But if I hear the pocket doors between the living and dining rooms open, the swinging door on the kitchen, the door at the bottom of my stairs, or the creaking of someone walking up the stairs, I'm wide awake in an instant...