• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

My first boyfriend

jshine868

Reaction score
These are the real stories of me and my first boyfriend. He's in his mid twenties, im in my early twenties. We weren't really each other's types on paper but we just clicked. We're each other's first bf.

The stories are usually short but it's just what went down. We've been close for about a year and a half and we've always had a lot of sexual tension then one night he just went for it and it felt so damn right. We were hooked on each other.
Sometimes they are written first person sometimes not, depending on if im "talking" to him or not.

Story #1: Happy Valentine's Day

We weren’t even supposed to see each other today but of course like luck would have it you came over, I had only got two hours of sleep the night before but you didn’t care and next thing you know we’re untop or each other, you usually don’t kiss me with this much fervor, you bit my neck the way I love and you managed to flip me on the bottom all the while gyrating furiously. I was too tired and sure I fell asleep sometime for 15 mins out of share fatigue but after much begging I compromised and said “fucking’s too much work but I’ll dry hump the life outta you” and with that I threw you on the bottom, slammed you against the bedhead, yanked you by your hair and rocked the both of us until you began to pant like a bitch, my bitch! Sooner I switched it up, you were on top, however my hands were on your hips and I held you into my crotch and next thing you know I see you tears stream down your cheek, felt my pants get sticky and wet and see you writhe in pleasure. You managed to say “Holy fuck I never had an orgasm like that, especially from dry humping” (I personally credit my zipper) in the midst of our sexual throws and what did I do!? I smacked you in the face flipped you over and grinded your ass until I came. The best part is, you liked it. You fucking loved it when I did that, that’s why your a keeper. I'm sure at one point you finally let me spit in your mouth and smack you with my dick. But damn, when you let me flip you over after Your orgasm so you could satisfy my needs (which is so unlike me!), well that’s when I knew you were down for anything, I am yours!

There's a lot more to come in the days.

jshine868

Reaction score
After two weeks of not seeing each other and occasionally fighting I finally got to see my man last night.

I didn’t kiss him, I let him work for it all. I played it cool and felt he had to earn back my good favor. After about two hours he finally made his first move. He placed himself on top of me and kissed me, his tongue finding my tongue and his hands finding mine he grabbed them and laced his fingers in between mine and placed them above my head. He must have awaken a beast in me cause after three minutes of hot steamy making out I couldn’t take it. I could feel the searing heat between both of our members fighting. I just wanted to fuck him then and there, but I couldn’t, so I slyly flipped him over and pulled him up on his feat and lead him into his bedroom. I locked the door cleared his bed and threw him on it. I could hear him rhythmically breathe, I could smell his anticipation and lust and it drove me wild. With that I got jumped on him and scooped him in my arms. I kissed him all over, I bit him all over and I just wanted to fuck him. Somewhere in the mix our clothes came off and I just wanted to make him mine. I wanted him to feel the pain he caused me for the week of fighting, I wanted to hear his moans of pleasure as well. This twisted fuel of pleasure and pain completely propelled me to a place we haven’t been in a while. I picked him up and slammed him into the bedhead and rolled him over onto his stomach. I could feel his sexy ass with my dick and with that I covered his mouth, bit his ear and stuck it in. I could feel him wince, I could feel his breath as it traveled throughout his body. I bit him on his neck and slammed into him repeatedly all the while my hand was over his mouth. I just wanted to transfer the pain he caused me into him literally. I turned him back over to face me and I proceeded to shove my cock into his ass, his legs wrapped around my body and I could feel his toes curl. I loved the look he gave me and I heard him say: “baby you’re too rough, you’re acting like an animal” at which I didnt say anything I just slapped his face, kissed him and started to hump him until we both were in sync. He heaved while I hoed, rocking back and forth and I could see him wince, I could see his pain and it brought me so much pleasure. After a while he began to enjoy it too, I saw us how we were. Two lovers and slowed down considerably. I apologized for what came over me and proceeded to fuck him with more care. I then pulled out and landed leaned up against the wall, covered in sweat and sex. I made him come for me and he did. He came after me and I he tried to kiss me. I pulled away and placed my hands on the back of his head in placed it on my crotch, made sure he smelled my cock and his ass. I saw he loved the scent and then began to furiously masturbate. I finally came on his chin, it was quite a load. I felt three, four fly out and land on his shoulder his back and his face. I told him I loved him and licked my cum off his body and kissed him. I fed him my cum from my mouth and we cuddled for a while and I gave him a mean handjob. I loved hearing him and seeing him in so much pleasure. I loved how he loved it when I rubbed my finger over his piss slit and fed him his pre cum. Finally he was close to blowing and I enthusiastically placed my mouth on his cock and told him blow it into my mouth. At which I throated his cock and felt his salty sweat cum blast my throat. I never had his cum this far down my throat. I loved it and I told him so. It felt good to make my man as happy as he made me. With cum on our breath, with sex on our skins we dressed again and went back out in the living room to watch the rest of Jeepers Creepers. haha.

jshine868

Reaction score
It was a rough day at school I came home and found my man sleeping. He looked so innocent and sweet, he must have been tired from the rough fucking we did last night. I pushed through the door quietly and gazed at his beautiful lean body. I his gentle snore that lulls me sweetly to sleep. Damn, I loved the fact he was all mine. I knew what I was going to do today. I was going to make one of his deepest fantasies come through. He’s been too good for me, it’s the least I can do.

I gingerly gathered what I needed and then placed them on the bed next to me. I then jumped on him, he instinctively began to fight me. I slapped him on his face and told him to calm the fuck down, he surprisingly complied and laid still. I then blindfolded him and then ripped his shirt off. I held his face in my hand and I whispered, “I’m gonna make one of your fantasies come through right now!” Then I smacked his face…hard! His horny ass let out a moan of pleasure, something I didn’t expect. So I rewarded him with a quick deep kiss and then some duct tape and tied his hands together.

I began to taunt his back and ass with my hard dick, (It’s basically been hard for the last three hours) flipped his punk ass over and began to smack him with my dick, precum glistening like a path of all the places I went. His jaw, chin, his neck, his chest and down until I saw his bulging pants. I did what I could and unzipped his pants with my teeth kissed his cock and then stuck my penis into his pants. I told him our penises are gonna have a war. I lifted his blindfold, all I could see in his piercing bright blue eyes were: astonishment, love and the right hint of fear that I fueled myself on. I just love it when he didn’t know what I was going to do next. I proceeded to hump his crotch and motion in wavelike motion, I could see his desires, his wants rise. I could feel them burn against me. I remarked, Baby I love fucking you as much as I love you. Between the friction of our two hard cocks, the zipper, and our bodies I could feel us edge closer and closer to. I didn’t want it to end that soon though. So I quickly flipped him over on the bed. But I positioned us so he could see us in the mirror across from my bed. I told him, basically that prison rape fantasy from a while back you told me about. I’m gonna make it come true but only if you nod three times for it, twice for no and we’ll just end.

One nod came, then two, he naturally teased me and then gave a third nod. It was fucking on now. I slammed his head down into the pillow, binded his hands tighter and yanked his pants down just far enough to expose his ass. I slapped it which such fevor it welted and I heard a faint moan behind the duct tape and pillow. I spat on his ass three good times, spat on my dick another three and decided to bareback him. I never bareback him before but what prison rape fantasy has condoms in it?! I graced his bright pink asshole with my thick dick. I teased it and felt him take a deep breathe and his handclasp tighten. One hand on my cock and one on his bounded hands I entered with real force. His ass was tight, tighter than ever. I can feel his breath deep and deeper. Pass the first spinchter, pass the second. His ass was so warm and inviting. I arched his back with his bounded hands and then began to build to a motion I desired. I pulled him up and placed both hands on his bind and began to slam into him. The bed shook like an earthquake, I heard his muffled moans and it turned me on even more. My penis which isn’t anything that fucking special, got thicker and harder. I loved it, I felt him began to move with my motions. Rocking back with me, trying to clasp me with his ass as I pulled out, he really was into this as much as I was. Faster, deeper, and with a passion that only love and kinky sex can fuel I slammed him, my balls thudding against his ass cheeks, his legs found their way around my waist. Damn, my man is such a fucking slut. I had to reward him, so i pulled him up suddenly with me, against the wall, ripped off his duct tape and jammed two of my fingers from my hand into his mouth. This slut sucked on them and it drove me wild, my cock slammed at the right angle and I could feel his body in a way I never felt before. His panting and moans drove me wilder and wilder, passion, pure prison sex passion is what we exuded. Our sweat provided the right amount of sticky sexy friction. I could feel his scent and pulled him in for a kiss. One deep fucking kiss, I took a big wad of spit and kissed him and transfered it. He noticed the different and went wild. He clamped down onto my tongue and it got me angrier (in a good way). Fuck for that i slammed him back down, untied his hands and pulled them up and held them like a catapult as i assaulted his ass. Damn, he loved this, I loved it. I could feel my dick pulsate, I could feel it tremor and I had to just blow my load. He quickly realized and began to back up onto it even better than before. Then I dropped his arms, bam he fell onto the bed. I fell ontop of him, bit the fuck out of his neck until he moaned and yelled with joy and fucking fury. That was it, I had to cum right there, 7 inches up his ass. I blew it. I just came, came and came. I knew he loved it when my cum flew, this time it was confined to his hot sweaty ass. Omg, after six honest to God loads, I was spent. But what was this?! I was still HARD. Damn, I guess one more hour hard and Id have to call the doctor. So I used my cum and juices and fucked him more until he just exclaimed he couldn’t take it anymore. So i did it even harder for about ten seconds and then pulled out. Fuck I never felt more exhausted but my damn cock felt like it could run the Boston Marathon. So i knew what i had to do.

With this I bound his hands back and told him to fucking stay like that I got up and moved to his face, smacked him with my slimy juiced soaked penis and told him to clean it. He opened his mouth and went about half way down. This wasn’t enough, I had to hold his head and slid my well lubricated dick down his throat. I just had to throat fuck it till it got soft I told him. Damn, he’s so good at getting throat fucked, I felt him explore my penis with his tongue, i felt his spit drop unto my balls, I told him u know I like it messy so don’t be ashamed. Harder and harder, I can hear him barely breathe, his eyes began to get blodshot red and I think I even saw a tear. Damn, this unleashed the beast in me, i pulled out of his mouth and placed him jammed up on the headboard, my thighs around his neck, held onto my headboard and shoved my thick dick down it again. Oh fuck he couldn’t breathe, I could see his mixed look of pleasure and pain and I could feel what definitely was another load coming. I told him, keep this up and in the next thirty seconds he’s gonna get a reward. It wasn’t even twenty seconds, nonetheless thirty. I came, i pulled out enough so he could breathe and taste my salty sweat cum. Dick wet of spit and cum I pull out and land on top of him, and told him I loved him, I loved how we were sexually so compatible and how I want to make all his fantasies cum true. I made sure to loosen his bind and with that I kissed him, this son of a bitch, he fucking held my cum in his mouth and fed it back to me. Damn, I was like you know I fucking love this. With that I took as much cum he fed me and moved quickly to his cock. His cock was practically ready to burst, it flowed precum like an aquifer spring. Damn, my scent, his scent. All the mixtures of cum and precum from two virile men mixed into my mouth and i felt him explode. Fuck, this is my man, this is how we make love. I looked at him and saw him in throes of pleasure, of pure ecstasy. I’m so pleased to make him as happy as he makes me every minute of every day. I then moved up to his mouth and made out with him. I spat on his chin the mixture, licked it up and then fed him.

neoniksavage

Reaction score
I would trade heaven and earth for a boyfriend like tht. Some guys r just lucky

peterle

Reaction score
We're each other's first bf. you're a lucky guy

jshine868

Reaction score
Well in all this time we broke up and now we're seeing each other again. We just cant get enough of each other.