• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Stuck on cruise control

spider666

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I hope you all enjoy my story and let me know of any feedback for future posts :)

Thanks,
Jay

-------
Stuck on cruise control

I'm a 29 year old white male, 5'6", fit at 135 lbs and addicted to cock. It was a Tuesday night and I was on a cruising website looking for some fun. I checked my e-mail and was delighted to see a message from a Filipino dude with a nice looking cock pic. He was around my age and what I was looking for so I replied back and we exchanged face pics. He looked cute so I took him up on his offer and got his address which was only about a 10 minute drive from my place. I quickly showered and got dressed into a t-shirt and jeans, jumped into the car and headed on my way.

The guy lived in a condo building so when I arrived I parked underground and took the elevator up to the top floor. I knocked on the door and when he opened it I was in for quite a surprise. This guy was fucking hot, his pic he sent me did not do him justice. He was 5'5", very fit with short dark hair and a beautiful face. I walked into the foyer and he said 'Hey' as I took off my shoes. As I followed him to the bedroom I checked out his cute round ass and couldn't wait to get some action.

When we got into the bedroom he immediately started kissing me and slowly ran his hand down my chest and directly to my crotch to massage my cock through my jeans. Feeling my cock getting harder I squeezed his ass kissing him more fiercly as he undid the button on my jeans. I stopped kissing him for a moment to remove his shirt and pushed him down onto his knees so that he can get started on my throbbing cock. He pulled down my jeans and started to sniff my crotch through my underwear outlining my cock with nose. He then pulled down my underwear where my 7 inch cock sprang up and landed right in the middle of his face. I heard him say 'fuck dude' and he immediately took my cock into his mouth as he looked up at me in the eyes. He started bobbing up and down on my throbbing cock and I grabbed his head with both hands. As I looked down at him I pulled his mouth in closer and we made eye contact. At this point I was face fucking him and going even deeper on each thrust. 'Fucking deepthroat it' I said as I held his head so that my cock touched the back of his throat and he started to gag. I pulled my cock out of his mouth and bent down to spit directly in his mouth and then continued to fuck his face for a few more minutes until I was feeling ready to cum and stopped to save the moment.

I pulled him up off his knees and pulled off his pants and underwear. His uncut cock was rock hard pointing straight up and I grabbed it and started stroking as we kissed for a few more minutes. I then pushed him down onto the bed where we continued to kiss and stroke each others cocks. I layed him on his back and placed my cock back into his mouth where it belonged. He eagerly sucked on it as I shoved it deeper down his throat, fucking his mouth. As I was on top of him I got into 69 position and started to lick his cock from the base up to the tip. I took his whole cock into my mouth and started blowing him. He was uncut and very sensitive so was getting close to cumming. I didn't let him and stopped just before he could cum.

I put this dude on his hand and knees to fuck him doggy style and grabbed some lube and squirted it into his ass. As I massaged his hole with my finger he said 'I'm a top and don't like to be fucked. Plus I don't think I can fit your huge cock in my ass'. I reassured him that I would be very gentle with his ass and was too horny to care. As I lubed up his ass I stuck my middle finger into his tight hole when he let out a soft moan. As I finger fucked his ass I slowly began to shove a second finger into his ass to stretch him out. He was getting quite comfortable with this so I put on a condom and used some more lube. I stuck the head of my cock into his ass and held it there as he screached out in pain 'oh fuck it hurts'. After several seconds of his heavy panting I slowly pushed the rest of my cock into ass and began rocking back and forth. I increased my speed of fucking his ass and went even deeper hitting his prostate. All I could hear was him saying 'Ohhh....Fuck dude' and this was enough for me to speed up even faster. As my cock entered his ass I thrust even harder to ensure he was taking my full 7 inches of cock. He moaned a lot more and even louder as I pushed his head down on the bed and made sure his ass was up in the air with my cock deep inside of it. I pulled my cock far enough out of his ass but with the tip still inside and quickly thrust the whole length of my cock into his tight hole until my balls hit his own balls. After several minutes of fucking his tight hole he said 'Dude I'm about cum' so I pulled out, took off the condom and we layed on our backs on his bed.

We began kissing more as he shoved his tongue down my throat and we stroked each others cocks. He said he needed to cum now and couldn't hold off anymore so I grabbed his head and put my cock back into his mouth and fucked his mouth some more. I held his head down on my cock while he gagged grasping for air. I started fucking his throat even faster and harder as he stroked his cock. After a few minutes of this he sat up on his bed and demanded I cum onto his face. I jerked my cock looking at him with his mouth eagerly open for my hot cum ready to be deposited into his mouth. As we jerked our cocks he said 'cum in my fucking mouth dude' and instantly a squirt of my cum went directly into his waiting mouth and another two loads of cum spread across his face. The last two loads of my cum went directly onto his tongue and grabbed his chin closing his mouth so that he could swallow it. He instantly came onto his stomach at the same time. I went down and licked the cum off of his chest and swalled every load of it. I then licked my own cum off of his face and began kissing him so that we could both taste it.

We then lay there for a few minutes exhausted and proceeded to clean ourselves up and agreed to meet to do this again. While I was leaving I had a big smile on my face in anticipation for our next session.