• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

problems with Pimp & Host???

Status
Not open for further replies.

MontyBurns

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Hi slimjim,
there was no report in the forum, so I created one for you:

pimpandhost-211018.jpg

If there will be an answer, I'll let you know.

mark_63

Reaction score
MontyBurns post is still up but as of yet there have been no replies.

Needless to say I had no problem entering either the forum or my account

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
YAY, Pimp is back up for me... I tried this morning but nothing doing but when I came back from shopping and switched on it's ok! I'm not sure if it's by chance; something to do with all the checks and updates and protocol changes I tried or something they did over at Pimp but it's working for me again....

I also noticed for the last day or 2 that I could no longer see pics hosted on imagebam; ipixxels;imgbox.. happily that seems to have been resolved too!

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Any one else finding that when you open an album and move the cursor over a picture that the 4 "floating icons" that allow you to delete; download, edit or get BB share codes are not showing ?

The only way I can upload a pic here on GH is to open the pics individually in a new tab and then I can use the icons that do show up below the pic.

Is this just me? I started a thread, titled "Menus missing" over at the P&H forum in the "Bugs" section. If you are finding the same problem please go over there and add your comments to the thread.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Looks like it's just me then? As I have found the issue on 3 different laptops I was sure it was a glitch at P&H

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Uploading disabled

1gomBvF1_o.jpg

Some minutes ago pimp (team leader) post a message to the forum: "We are working on it now." Let's hope the problem will be solved soon.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
1gomBvF1_o.jpg

Some minutes ago pimp (team leader) post a message to the forum: "We are working on it now." Let's hope the problem will be solved soon.

I just uploaded some pics

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
I wonder if other members have noticed problems with P&H in the last few hours?

Pics uploaded today in the last few hours by members using P&H doesn't show up on my side. I had no problems of this kind earlier today and I've also noticed that pics posted by members using other pichosts does show up as usual.

So anyone has an idea? I'm on a computer with Windows 8.1 and using Avast Secure Browser.

I'll try to do a restart in a few minutes to check if that makes any difference.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Not sure if you meant pics uploaded to Pimp were having issues or pics on Pimp not showing on GH... either way I just tested both by uploading this on to Pimp then here on GH (I have Win 10 with the new Chrome based Edge browser)

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Not sure if you meant pics uploaded to Pimp were having issues or pics on Pimp not showing on GH... either way I just tested both by uploading this on to Pimp then here on GH (I have Win 10 with the new Chrome based Edge browser)

I meant pics posted on Pimp not showing up here on GH. I've tried to restart the computer but that didn't make any difference and it was the same result using Firefox. Maybe I should look what happens if I use Edge for a moment...

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
I meant pics posted on Pimp not showing up here on GH. I've tried to restart the computer but that didn't make any difference and it was the same result using Firefox. Maybe I should look what happens if I use Edge for a moment...

Using Edge didn't make any difference...

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
So you cannot "see" my test post above or any of my posts earlier today in Fav Pics; Let's laugh etc etc?... What happens if you try and post pics here ?

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
So you cannot "see" my test post above or any of my posts earlier today in Fav Pics; Let's laugh etc etc?... What happens if you try and post pics here ?

I can't see any images uploaded to Pimp, not just pics posted on GH this afternoon. Pimp pics doesn't appear on GH since a few hours. And there are no problems with other materials posted on GH like pics uploaded to Imgbox or YT videos etc.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
I can't see any images uploaded to Pimp, not just pics posted on GH this afternoon. Pimp pics doesn't appear on GH since a few hours. And there are no problems with other materials posted on GH like pics uploaded to Imgbox or YT videos etc.

Well that wasn't totally correct either... If I look at older Pimp pictures posted in my profile they do appear...But not the most recent ones, really strange...:?

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Mmmm that's strange. Pimp is working "normally" for me. I just checked the Pimp forum and there are no posts in the "bugs" section today

So on my posts for example do you see nothing at all or do you see the (not sure of the technical term) the icon/blank spacer/placemat where the pic should be? Can you access the main Pimp site and see any albums there?

My initial thought is cache/cookie/browsing history clearing... that can sometimes clear blockages and get access back to sites.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Mmmm that's strange. Pimp is working "normally" for me. I just checked the Pimp forum and there are no posts in the "bugs" section today

So on my posts for example do you see nothing at all or do you see the (not sure of the technical term) the icon/blank spacer/placemat where the pic should be? Can you access the main Pimp site and see any albums there?

My initial thought is cache/cookie/browsing history clearing... that can sometimes clear blockages and get access back to sites.

So the latest Pimp pic from you occuring in my GH Profile is from 18 September. It looks fully normal.

When it comes to the pics in your long threads like the Boners, Buns and Bulges-thread, I see the title (if you're using one), the eventual text (if you're writing something in the post) and the signature with the YT video you're using.

But the rest - the Pimp pic - just isn't there. I'll have a try tomorrow using another computer (with Windows 7) and see if that makes any difference.

I'll probably also start to learn how to use Imgbox...I'm pretty fed up with Pimp problems...

Anyway, this is for tomorrow...

I hope you'll have a good nights sleep!!!

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
So the latest Pimp pic from you occuring in my GH Profile is from 18 September. It looks fully normal.

When it comes to the pics in your long threads like the Boners, Buns and Bulges-thread, I see the title (if you're using one), the eventual text (if you're writing something in the post) and the signature with the YT video you're using.

But the rest - the Pimp pic - just isn't there. I'll have a try tomorrow using another computer (with Windows 7) and see if that makes any difference.

I'll probably also start to learn how to use Imgbox...I'm pretty fed up with Pimp problems...

Anyway, this is for tomorrow...

I hope you'll have a good nights sleep!!!

I had a test to see what happened if I started my older compter using Windows 7 & Firefox - exactly the same situation as on the more modern computer I'm using now: Pics uploaded to Pimp doesn't show up on my GH.

So this test told me that the computer isn't the problem.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score

Now I see your test pic!!! Hopefully I'll see everything else!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.