• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What Was Your First Car

Vince_Doey

Reaction score
I learned to drive in a 1965 Buick Electra 225. It was as big as a boat. My first car was a Ford LTD.

gerunc

Reaction score
my first car was a used Volkswagen Käfer in 1973.

Kr8zy

Reaction score

1980 Ford Fairmont Futra. This,plain, boxy coupe was actually built on a Mustang platform, so parts from a Mustang bolt right on it. Back in 1986 Ford was clawing it's way back in the horse power wars with a new fuel injection system on it's legendary 5.0L V8 for the first time in two decades it broke the 200 HP barrier giving the new Mustang GT 210 HP, however back in the SVO skunk werks, the techs were working on something completely different. The Mustang SVO with a 4 cylinder, 2.3 turbo motor that produced 220 HP, 10 more that the GT's V8. This Futra was a base model with a 2.3L 4 cylinder and 4 speed manual tranny. I swapped out the entire drive-train, engine, 5 spd. transmission, rear end, suspension, brakes, everything from a totaled out SVO. Poor little rich boys with their Mustang GT's and Camaro Z28's never saw me coming, lol...

My grandmother had one of those. Red with white interior. I only drove it a few times - may have been based on the Mustang but certainly wasn't one. Then again the Mustangs of that era weren't great, either.

The car I first learned to drive in, on the road, with a legal learners permit, was a '78 AMC Concord. That was my parents car, they always had old junkers. The only new car they ever bought was a '74 Hornet. My first car of my own was a '79 Mercury Cougar. But I had that less than two years before I bought an '84 Jeep Cherokee. Bought it for $3999. Sold it fours years later for $4500.

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
Vince_Doey
I learned to drive in a 1965 Buick Electra 225
My first sex when I was a freshman in high school was in a 1965 Buick Electra 225
that was one hell of a car and you could have sex in the front seat.
25524857f4580e11d64309334f067819cc5a48bf.jpg

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
hearse and ambulance
My first car was a 1987 hearse. Yes I know I'm weird

Not so weird... A hearse is actually a good, practical car. It's got plenty of room, is usually low mileage, and very well maintained. And, yes... I had one to. A 1973 Oldsmobile 98 Regency C & B combination (hearse and ambulance). It had panels that went over the back windows when in "hearse mode". Back in the old days, most ambulance companies were run by funeral homes and smaller companies that couldn't afford to buy both a hearse and an ambulance would by these dual purpose units...

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
You know what makes me truly queer? NOT that I like sucking cock (that's not queer, just natural ;) ), but that I've never owned a car. I don't even have a drivers license X_X

But I can tell you about the first car my dad had that I remember - a Volvo PV544 with exactly the color in the picture below:

volvopv544.jpg

But by far the most mythologized Volvo model is another late 50s / early 60s model, the Volvo Amazon:

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
You know what makes me truly queer? NOT that I like sucking cock (that's not queer, just natural ;) ), but that I've never owned a car. I don't even have a drivers license X_X

But I can tell you about the first car my dad had that I remember - a Volvo PV544 with exactly the color in the picture below:

volvopv544.jpg

I've always wanted to take a 544 and customize it like a miniature 1947 Ford...

larrywar

Reaction score
My first car was a Henry J -- anybody remember those? --made by the Kaiser Company. Mine was used; not so spiffy as the one pictured.
This is a 1953 model (which mine could also have been, since I got mine around 1955).