• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Body Hair...

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Read this in this weeks paper

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Read this in this weeks paper

I've done it also years ago! Not today - I like and love normal body hair because it will set us apart from little babies!

garth33

Super Vip
Reaction score
WWHHAAATTT????? This is insanity...
:eek::worried:X_X:eek:

Hairy pits=crazy male sexiness! I WILL NOT LET THIS STAND!

I now have a cause...thanks yoyo

G

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
For a lot of men, masculinity has been getting attacked by N1vea, L’0real, G4rnier, etc...
And so the feminisation of men continues.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
WWHHAAATTT????? This is insanity...
:eek::worried:X_X:eek:

Hairy pits=crazy male sexiness! I WILL NOT LET THIS STAND!

I now have a cause...thanks yoyo

G

I knew you would react badly to this news X_X. Try and keep calm BuddyG, hold your breathe and count to 10... and - relaaaaaxxx

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
For a lot of men, masculinity has been getting attacked by N1vea, L’0real, G4rnier, etc...
And so the feminisation of men continues.

:angry::angry::angry::angry: That is sooooo true! But I think that slowly this so called trendsetting shaving fashion will be turn to the other side again. I know many of our friends and friends from friends which let their body hair grow again! :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:
Fashion comes - fashion goes!:p

garth33

Super Vip
Reaction score
I knew you would react badly to this news X_X. Try and keep calm BuddyG, hold your breathe and count to 10... and - relaaaaaxxx

I'm okay...I curled up in a fetal position and clicked through pages in the amazing PITS* thread while breathing into a paper bag....whew...I feel better!:thumbs up::p

(* - Pits thread compiled but the one and only slimjim - my friend:big hug:)

str8twinks

Banned
Reaction score
I like just a little hair under the armpits + completely shaved everywhere else (except the head of course and beards are another topic)

For some reason I associate hairless armpits with women. It looks a little too vain in men.

You've heard the expression 'you can leave your hat on' from the song. Well, they can leave their armpit hair alone, but the rest comes off.

That said, I think very hairy armpits are a turn off.

str8twinks

Banned
Reaction score
I'm okay...I curled up in a fetal position and clicked through pages in the amazing PITS* thread while breathing into a paper bag....whew...I feel better!:thumbs up::p

(* - Pits thread compiled but the one and only slimjim - my friend:big hug:)

Relax. It's just a trend I would say. A passing fad.

I wonder in which country guys shave armpits the least? You could emigrate there.:D

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Relax. It's just a trend I would say. A passing fad.

I wonder in which country guys shave armpits the least? You could emigrate there.:D

Here in Germany there are many, many, many mostly young guys and recently also older men who are shaving their armpits (shiver - shudder!!!!) And I hope it will be "a passing fad".
So and from this reason Garth33 as yet you will have the possibility to emigrate to my country. :p;)

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
I am so glad I missed this fad. I can't remember any men shaving anything but back hair until at least the late 80's and that was usually men with small dicks who were trying to make it look bigger. The great thing today is there are guys that like both ways so everyone can be happy.