• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Movie you Watched ?

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Pasolini's Salò - had seen this like 40 jears ago and it is still extremely desturbing

That is so true. SALO is really one of the most disturbing movies I've ever watched. X_XX_X

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
REVENGE a film from 2017. The story is totally unbelievable and nonsense - but if you put this aside it is a thrilling movie event.

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score

The unbeatably cool Humphrey Bogart plays a tough guy newspaper editor who faces down the corrupt thug trying to use his money and power to silence the free press. Written in 1952 but could just as easily have been written yesterday.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score

The unbeatably cool Humphrey Bogart plays a tough guy newspaper editor who faces down the corrupt thug trying to use his money and power to silence the free press. Written in 1952 but could just as easily have been written yesterday.

Hi Dargelos,
thank you for this very interesting film. I've found this film too German subbed and we will watch it this evening.
I think many of these "oldies" sometimes are worth watching more than so many of the new ones.

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
We like black and white films in our house. When tv sets were rare, many people went to the cinema three or four or five times every week. That audience could not be fobbed off with gimmicks, they expected the best stories and the best actors. Such as in the film youv'e just seen.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hi Dargelos - Thanks it was a great film. We really liked it. The film was old (look at the telephones -:) !) But everything which is happening in this film 66 years ago will happen today - only with other persons. So this film is a very modern tale about the fight for the freedom of the press.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
MALILA: THE FAREWELL FLOWER a Thai film from 2017. A mystic insinuated gay story. Not bad, but for us a little bit too slow paced.

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
Mud (2012)

I wasn't sure what to make of this movie from the previews, but I'm glad that I watched it. After watching it I think it is one of Matthew McConaughey's best movies that I see. I'd rank this one right ahead of Lincoln Lawyer.

Tye Sheridan (Ready Player One - 2018) gave a great performance and I can see why he has been a rising star in Hollywood since.

I think I waited to long to see this movie. I've known about it for quite a while because I like McConaughey. It wasn't until I saw Ready Player One and found out Sheridan was in this movie too that I decided to finally watch it.

It was well worth it.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score

I wasn't sure what to make of this movie from the previews, but I'm glad that I watched it. After watching it I think it is one of Matthew McConaughey's best movies that I see. I'd rank this one right ahead of Lincoln Lawyer.

Tye Sheridan (Ready Player One - 2018) gave a great performance and I can see why he has been a rising star in Hollywood since.

I think I waited to long to see this movie. I've known about it for quite a while because I like McConaughey. It wasn't until I saw Ready Player One and found out Sheridan was in this movie too that I decided to finally watch it.

It was well worth it.

:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
MY BIG GAY ITALIAN WEDDING a gorgeous Italian comedy. 90 minutes in a flash. GREAT!!!! Very strongly recommended!

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
Joe (2013)

Nicholas Cage is one of those actors I like to watch even though I know that most of his movies are not going to be anywhere near Oscar. Though this one was a hard movie to watch, I think he deserves some credit for it.

Ty Sheridan (Ready Player One, 2018) is also in this movie. Yes, I rented "Joe" and "Mud" because of him. He gives another outstanding performance as a teen with deep family issues trying to make a life for himself when he meets, and starts working, for Joe who has his own deep personal issues.

Joe is another of those characters that who is the "wrong" man who end up doing the right thing. I'd say by the end of the movie Joe and Gary (Sheridan) have transcended friendship into something more (but not in a gay sort of way).

It's another movie that I'd keep on my shelf to watch later. It's a hard movie to watch with things that I still don't understand. But it gets a good rating from me.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
After a long day working for the renovation just ended now RAMPAGE. It is a new told story of King Kong - but now his name is GEORGE. Utter nonsense but nevertheless a really, really good entertainment after this shitty working day.

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
After a long day working for the renovation just ended now RAMPAGE. It is a new told story of King Kong - but now his name is GEORGE. Utter nonsense but nevertheless a really, really good entertainment after this shitty working day.

Actually, it's not a new "King Kong" movie. It's supposed to be based on the old arcade game called "Rampage". I've played it before a long time ago. You are the monkey "George" and you have to knock down all the buildings in a city while avoiding be shot at by helicopters, and Army men, while rescuing the occasional "damsel in distress". There is not much to the game.

A friend and I spent almost a full night playing it to see if we could get to the end. We did! And it was pretty lame. All there was was a simple screen saying we had completed the game. It took like eight or so hours to do, so we were a bit miffed.

Here is a video I found on YouTube to show what the game was like.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Actually, it's not a new "King Kong" movie. It's supposed to be based on the old arcade game called "Rampage". I've played it before a long time ago. You are the monkey "George" and you have to knock down all the buildings in a city while avoiding be shot at by helicopters, and Army men, while rescuing the occasional "damsel in distress". There is not much to the game.

A friend and I spent almost a full night playing it to see if we could get to the end. We did! And it was pretty lame. All there was was a simple screen saying we had completed the game. It took like eight or so hours to do, so we were a bit miffed.

Here is a video I found on YouTube to show what the game was like.

Thank you for this background knowledge Razz.
But what shall I say - I'm too a fan of Dwayne Johnson (please don't laugh, it is like it is!) :blushing:
In the film George has been a little bit more lovable than in this game!

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Again an "old" movie from 1960 with my all-time hero John Wayne: THE ALAMO.

I've watched this film perhaps 10 or 15 times in the past and always again this story will enthrall me. And John Wayne = THE DUKE