• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What Was Your First Car

clemh01

Reaction score
Mid sixties Rambler American with a hole in the passenger side floor big enough that one could fall through. Only cost me $100 but lasted nearly a year including at least one trip to the beach.

racerboy

Reaction score
1962 Ford Anglia 105E. It took all the abuse that an idiot 17yo me could throw at it.

Arctictwin

Reaction score
Silver Mitsubishi Galant. I still miss that car.

spud52

Reaction score
10 year-old AMC Gremlin

My first car was a 1972 AMC Gremlin. Although many people considered it a monstrosity, I preferred “distinctive”. It was 10 years old when I bought it and over the next 5 years I put over 120,000 miles on it before it finally shook itself to death. Cars were much simpler then. You could get a wrench on just about any part that needed fixing. As time went on, there was a good bit of fixing to do. I spent many pleasant Sunday afternoons under the shade tree pretending to be a mechanic.

garth33

Super Vip
Reaction score
My first car was a 1972 AMC Gremlin. Although many people considered it a monstrosity, I preferred “distinctive”. It was 10 years old when I bought it and over the next 5 years I put over 120,000 miles on it before it finally shook itself to death. Cars were much simpler then. You could get a wrench on just about any part that needed fixing. As time went on, there was a good bit of fixing to do. I spent many pleasant Sunday afternoons under the shade tree pretending to be a mechanic.

You could have also used it as a greenhouse as I recall - LOTS of windows;)

RIP Gremlin

g

garth33

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'll bite - 1969 Chevy Impala for a guy who was in HS in the 1980's. Hideous color but the body style would be considered a classic car today. I drove it until it blew up then got a 1972 Impala that was like a land yacht. Just slightly smaller than a Caddy of the era - same gas guzzling ability. I put carpet on the back window and hung some fuzzy dice. It was great. I miss that car.

g