• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What Are You Currently Playing?

L

loveless92

Are these the same people who made "Skull Monkeys" cause if so I love it!
Yep same people. Team Neverhood. Wish they still made games, but the original creator, Doug TenNapel, makes comics now.

Star020

Reaction score
Games I currently playing are WoW -Cataclysm, Starcraft 2, Battlefield 2142 and Battlefield Bad Company 2 and I'm looking forward to Crysis 2. So i have to buy a new High-End Gaming Computer very soon :p

L

loveless92

I played some Bioshock last night. Hacking is SO much harder than in its predecessor System Shock 2, which kicked all sorts of ass.

lumlum

Reaction score
Just finished playing ME2. It was an amazing experience.

LPfan

Reaction score
I'm surprised someone didn't say that they're playing with themself, but that would be too expected. Lol.

Anyways, I'm GOING to play some CASTLEVANIA HD (360) and maybe after that, I might play some DRAGON AGE (360) since all the add-ons are half off, including AWAKENING, that is as of right now they are. Lol.

L

loveless92

Just played a wee bit of Neuromancer and Dune for DOS (cause DOS owns).
Neuromancer: I have no idea what the hell I am supposed to be doing in this game.
Dune: The spice must flow... in a short video review that I'll do.

Fiddy

Reaction score
I'm currently replaying Baldur's Gate 2 for the first time in a couple of years. God, you could choke on the nostalgia.

L

loveless92

I'm currently replaying Baldur's Gate 2 for the first time in a couple of years. God, you could choke on the nostalgia.

I say nostalgia you could choke on is when it's a game you haven't played since you were a child. It's like if I was playing Carmen Sandiego.

monteagudo

Reaction score
You should try DC Universe Online! its great. You can be a superhero or a villian, the character interface is very dinamic and the real time graphics are insane!

If you like superheroes this is so your game.;)

Last edited:

slam365

Reaction score
Call of Duty Black Ops

I am currently playing the above but I love the sub game Zombies. Not 100% how to complete it as I have to turn on all the power and then what? Any tips?;)

S

Squallmuzza

I've literally only just got round to playing Gun for the PS2. Actually pretty cool. The controls are really intuitive and all the side-quests keep you messing around for ages.

Just finished a replay through of Final Fantasy 9 as well as I hadn't played it for years and I actually couldn't remember what happened in half the game :x

L

loveless92

I just had mega nostalgia for the Microsoft Encarta game "Mind Maze".... I want to play that now, but I didn't bring it with me to college.

AlexxAplin

Reaction score
I am currently playing more than one game at this point, i switch around to keep from getting burnt out, my list has grown to -

Epic Mickey (i know i know, its made for kids, but its fun as hell no matter what age you are, in fact i doubt most kids would feel the depth in it that you get at an older age)

Kingdom Hearts Birth By sleep (I am a kingdom hearts and final fantasy NUT, the Final fantasy series is the first series i ever loved, and i've been a fan ever since) speaking of Final fantasy though....

I am also playing Final Fantasy XIII :D i'm stuck on that stupid eidolon hecatonchier, i always run out of time -.-

and last but certainly not least, i am playing Golden Sun Dark Dawn..it brought back a huge nostalgia moment, i wish there were more turn based RPG's like the RPG's of old, the Final fantasy VII's VIII's and IX's, or some of the cult role plays like Legend of Dragoon, and Shadow Madness. (can you tell i'm a RPG nut? XD)

L

loveless92

:party:1000th POST!!!!:heart:

I'm done with Beyond Castle Wolfenstein now, so I think I'm gonna go play some Bushido Blade for my next review...
but then again... I've lost the steam to do another... maybe I just need to start playing the game so I can get some thoughts going.

Mtw89

I remain in the Shadows
Reaction score
DC Universe Online at the moment! Killzone 3 in a couple of weeks!