• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Tom Holland

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Maybe this will tell a bit about me, the kind of oldfashioned oldtimer I am :D

So I read the title of this thread "Tom Holland" and thought:"- Why has someone posted a thread about well-known historian and writer Tom Holland in the Celebs News and Gossip section on GH? That's wacko, isn't it?"

When I opened this thread I realized the simple truth: There's Tom Holland and then there's another Tom Holland - and never has the twain met in my mind before!!! ;):cheers:;)

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'm guessing this ISN'T a still from the latest movie. Shame... it would be nice to see Tom's spider-bulge squirting white sticky spider-spray - but they would have to change the age rating of the movie ;););) :thumbs up::thumbs up:

Last edited:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
So I read the title of this thread "Tom Holland" and thought:"- Why has someone posted a thread about well-known historian and writer Tom Holland in the Celebs News and Gossip section on GH?

Why not!? I don't see any difference. :D

The younger Tom is one of the most popular actors in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and the older Tom is a popular historian, who has worked with the BBC to create and host historical television documentaries. Both are coming from the UK. :p

tallrunner

Reaction score
They are videos and pics out there which claim to be his leaked masturbation videos, I don't think they are though.

larryisreal

I believe!
Staff member
Reaction score
They are videos and pics out there which claim to be his leaked masturbation videos, I don't think they are though.

The video isn't him, it had been on tumblr since 2015 without being linked to him before last year.

tallrunner

Reaction score
He'd never be the same again if he let me play with his ass lol.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Why not!? I don't see any difference. :D

The younger Tom is one of the most popular actors in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and the older Tom is a popular historian, who has worked with the BBC to create and host historical television documentaries. Both are coming from the UK. :p

Two main reasons: 1) Tom Sr has published a large number of fat tomes on ancient and medieval subjects, some of them pretty controversial (such as his book on the birth of Islam, "In the Shadow of the Sword"). I don't think Tom Jr has published a single book on ancient and medieval history, and in particular not any controversial fat volumes. So Tom Sr is my kind of academic bore and bookish nerd, Tom Jr isn't.

2) I don't need any more spiderman besides Tobey Maguire. I'm not particularly fond of spiders...:(

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
I don't need any more spiderman besides Tobey Maguire.

:agree:

I’m not saying Garfield and Holland were bad. For me the original spider man trilogy with Tobey Maguire will always remain the best for me...

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score

I’m not saying Garfield and Holland were bad. For me the original spider man trilogy with Tobey Maguire will always remain the best for me...

So I guess this story has the usual ending: We (you and me) get to an agreement!!! We usually do :)

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
2) I don't need any more spiderman besides Tobey Maguire. I'm not particularly fond of spiders...:(

So I guess this story has the usual ending: We (you and me) get to an agreement!!! We usually do :)

As we used to say around here a few years back ".....Get a room you two...":rofl::rofl::rofl::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Last edited:

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
As we used to say around here a few years back ".....Get a room you two...":rofl::rofl::rofl::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Oh Jimmy, you're very welcome into our room - we could have a triangle ;):rofl: