• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

I Give You My Love

Gitano1977

Reaction score
I love hearing from readers and appreciate any comments or critiques

My head is foggy as I blink myself awake. My mouth is cotton as I run my lips across my dry lips. The bed I lay in is a foreign softness that holds me tight. I’m lost in the haze and the comfort draws me back down into slumber. My arms are above my head, I go to pull them down as I roll to my side and that's when I feel the bonds.

Fear grips me as I take in the whiteness of the room. I pull frantically at the bonds that keep me attached to the head of the bed. I try to pull my legs up and find them in the same situation at the foot of the bed. Fears turn to tears as I struggle with fruitless efforts. "Hello?" I finally call in vain. “Is anyone there? Help me!”

"The conscript has awaken." Came a voice out of the air. "Shall we begin his indoctrination?" The voice was posh and uncaring. I could feel the fear in the pit of my stomach. “Send in the attendant.”

I heard a door open and could barely make out a person clad in white, head to toe, moving towards me. I tried to move back, inch further away from him, but my bonds forbade it. Wordlessly he reached up towards my face. I winced with terror, but felt the soothing covers being drawn back and the cool air slammed against my bare skin.

“Swimmer’s build, lightly muscular.” The voice started categorizing me. “Cock, uncut Looks amble soft.” I twisted and contorted, trying to hide my pride. “Body hair, light, facial hair, crafted. Hair, black and full.” Hearing myself in such an emotionless voice stole my humanity from me. “Skin, olive toned, tanned. Nipples, dime sized. Height, about five foot ten inches to six inches. Weight, one forty to one fifty. Eyes, brown. Slavic, possibly Russian descent”

I looked up at the white masked body that stood over me with horror. What sick game were they doing? “You may leave.” Came the horrid voice. The body turned and left me there, immobile and naked in the strange room. I hear a click and my hands and feet are freed. I scramble to cover myself in the covers again. I do my best to hide myself under the white covers, praying, hoping this is some nightmare.

“You may relieve yourself and clean yourself up.” The uncaring voice announced as a side door slide open. “You will find appropriate clothing for you in there.” I thought for a moment before wrapping myself in the covers and bolting to the open door like a frightened squirrel. I dropped the make shift wrap and took comfort in the release of my full bladder.

The shower spray gave me little comfort to my situation but I still lingered there, fighting the urge to curl up in the corner and cry. I finally relented and toweled off, I searched for the covers but found them gone. A pair of short, short shorts, and tee lay folded on the counter. Both were white with a black strip down both sides.

I returned to my chamber to find that the bed had been replaced with two chairs and small table. “Sit, please.” Came a kind voice. That’s when I noticed the boy, barely a man standing there patiently. He was tanned, cleaned shaven with jet black hair and what looked like a finely toned build beneath a tee and pants that bore the same black strip against a canvas of green.

He noticed my hesitation and that’s when he came towards me. I turned to run into the bathroom, but found that door had closed silently while I had taken in the room. I coward against the wall as he approached, his smile uncomfortably warm and inviting. “Don’t be afraid.” He softly pleaded. I cringed as he raised his hands to me.

I closed my eyes in terror, expecting some sort of horrible act to occur. To my surprise, he gripped my arms gently and began rubbing them slowly up and down. “Don’t be afraid, beautiful one.” I looked at him shyly though slitted eyes. “You have been bestowed a wonderful honor, and I am here to help prepare and guide you.”

I relaxed a bit. “Can I just go?” I almost cried as I pleaded for my freedom. “I just want to go home.” He pulled me against him and held me, trying to dispel the fear. He stroked my hair lovingly, like a mother would a crying child. I struggled for a brief moment before finally abandoning the fight.

“It’ll be okay.” He continued. “You’ll be allowed to go home once we are done.” He tone was melodious on my ears as he soothed me with his light touch. “And then you’ll be welcome back into our fold any time you want. A family that transcend blood and love.”

I looked up at him with watery eyes. “Come sit.” He guided me to the chair. “I’ll explain the great honor you have been chosen for after we get some food in you.” I sat obediently. He kissed my forehead before retrieving a tray from an opening in the wall. “This was specially prepared for you.” He gave a warm smile that put me at ease.

He took the seat opposite me and uncovered the steaming breakfast of eggs, bacon, sausage, toast and orange juice. Before I could reach for it, he took the utensils and speared some eggs and brought it to my mouth. “Open up, baby.” I did so and chewed the food as he cut a piece of sausage for me. “It’s a pleasure to feed you, so indulge me, please.”

I allowed him to feed me, even dab the napkin to clean the crumbs off my face. He held the orange juice up so that I could sip through the straw. I admit it was soothing and comforting to be cared for so delicately. When he had finished feeding me, he returned the tray wordlessly and returned to sit across from me with a contented smile on his face.

“You’re about to join into a brotherhood, family, like no other.” He put his hand on my knee to offer comfort. “You have been chosen to join, and experience pleasure that you have never had before.” He gave a wry smile. “When I was chosen, I was like you, scared, terrified. Then someone like myself came and explained that there’s nothing to be afraid of.”

I fidgeted in my chair. “There is no need to worry.” I tried to relax but was still tense. “Think of it as you being adorned by and loved by those you don’t know love you. Afterwards, you are cared for, coddled and cuddled. Many men have vied for the privilege to be part of your indoctrination.” There was a bit of sadness in his face. “I did not make the cut, but I did win privilege of helping you through this.”

“What are they going to do to me?’ I finally asked. My voice meek but curious. “I like the idea of being loved.”

His smile brightened. “I can’t tell you exactly what is going to happen, but I can tell you that it is the most wonderful experience, and afterwards it is just a great.” He hid his eyes for a moment. “I will be assisting in your recovery as well.” He seemed to beam at that.

“When the time comes, I will lead you in my attendants garb to the room and lay you on the adornment bed.” His hand returned to my knee. “I will place you in bonds to keep you from hurting yourself, and then those chosen will come out and they will enjoy your body and you will enjoy the pleasure they give you. Afterwards you’ll bask in the glory of their love for you.”

From the corner of my eye, I saw a door open. “Come.” He took my hand and led me into the side room. A massage table sat in the middle of the room. “Go ahead, get naked and hop up on the table.” He saw my hesitation and cupped my face in his hand. “You have nothing to be ashamed about. In fact most men would be intimidated by what you’re packing.” I smiled shyly and stripped out of my cloths and lay face down on the table.

I felt the cold lotion on my skin then the warm touch of his hands as he kneaded and pulled at stressed muscles that I had known at knotted. I groaned as he worked his way down my body, and almost arched my back as he took a firm grip of my butt and squeezed. “I’m a professional.” He laughed as he started on my legs. “This isn’t that kind of massage.”

He continued to oil and work my muscles till I was at ease. When he had me turn over, I was not the least bit embarrassed by the blood filled excitement I was sporting. “Nice.” He chuckled. “Just remember it’s not that kind of massage.” I smiled demurely and allowed him to continue. When he was done I was totally at ease and just wanted to curl up and enjoy the feeling.
“How do you feel?” He stroked my hair sweetly.

“I just want to curl up and fall asleep.” I purred. “That was wonderful.”
“I see that.” He mused pulling my engorged cock up and dropping it down on my flat stomach. “Get dressed and I’ll have the bed ready for you in the other room.

I lazily got up, already missing his touch upon my skin. I dressed slowly, forgetting the restrictions of my pampering. I returned to find him beside the bed again, the chairs and table where gone as if they never existed. He pulled the covers back for me to slide into. “Will you,” I said softly, “hold me why I lay down?”

He laughed softly as he slipped in the bed and motioned for me to join him. I almost ran as I curled up against him. He spooned me, his hand laying across my chest in a soft half hug. “Rest now.” He whispered softly. “You have a big day ahead of you.” I basked in his warmth as I nuzzled against his firm frame. I finally felt safe as I drift off.

I awoke with a startle some time later. Terror took me when I felt his strong reassuring touch pull me against him and his own obvious excitement. My mind raced for a moment as struggled for a moment and finally collapsed back upon my guardian. I wiggled back as lust and desire replaced the fear and panic. I felt his breath on my ear as he whispered. “That is not allowed.” His voice husky and overfilling with want.

Reluctantly he left the bed and pulled me along with him. “It’s time to prepare you. “ There was a slight bit of hurt in his voice as he led me back to the bathroom door that had opened for us. “There’s an attachment on the shower you’ll use to clean out, um, down below.” He flushed a bit with embarrassment. “Take your time and clean out well, and then dress in this robe.” He motioned to the clothing on the hook. “I’ll wait for you outside.”

I was left alone to clean myself inside and out. I was crestfallen as I prepared for the new experience, the experience that he kept telling me would change my life as I knew it. When I was done, not a bit of filth was left on or in me. I dressed in the robe, noting the sharp contrast of my olive skin against the white silky robe.

“Are you ready?” He asked as I exited. He gave me a reassuring smile as he took my hand. “You’ve trusted me this far, trust me a little further and you’ll see I’ve not led you astray.” I took a deep breath and nodded my assent. “I’ll be here when it’s over and hold you for however long you want.” He squeezed my hand with affirmation. “Let’s go.”

I was led down a quiet white hall. He held my hand the entire time, looking back at me with reassuring eyes. He opened the door and led me into a dark room with a lighted bed in the middle. It took a moment for my eyes to adjust and as the door shut, I saw them. The room was filled with men in masks, finely dress.

I turned to run out, but he held my hand fast and pulled me to him. “Don’t worry, Carino.” He whispered softly. “No one will hurt you. They just want to see the beauty of the seed being planted.” I timidly continued on to the bed. The silence was defining. He removed the robe from me, exposing my natural shyness. “Relax, Carino.”

He lay me down, bound my hands to either side of the bed. He stoked my face. “Just relax, Carino. It will all begin shortly.” He left my view, disappearing into the darkness, leaving me alone in the light. In the distance a gong sounded and I heard the sound of soft footsteps coming towards me. I closed my eyes for a moment and then before me six naked muscled men of all sizes in diamond masks stood around me.

I started to panic but then heard his voice in my head. “Relax, Carino.” I took a deep breath and exhaled as the gong sounded again. Then men where on me like a feeding frenzy, feeling my body, I began to feel kisses and the soft caress of their tongues against my skin. I writhed with pleasure as they tasted my samples.

Soon they found their desired spots as I squirmed and twisted against my bonds. Two men had chosen my hairless pits and began sucking and licking them in worship. Never before had I felt this orgasmic touch. Two others took to my nipples and chest, swirling their tongues in intricate patterns over me. My legs were raised and the velvet lapping of a tongue bore into me, loosening my tense pucker. One man nursed my fire hose that spewed my juices forth. The last man held my head in his hands and calmed me as he kissed me upside down.

I bucked and squirmed against their pleasures as they fed their desires on my body. With no rhyme or reason they would abandon their post for another, encasing my body in teasing gratification. I longed to reach out to them, enjoy their bodies as they were enjoying mine. I longed to scream my hedonistic frustration as they continue to coax my bodily further and further into unbridled lust. I was breathing hard, feeling my own hole twitch and cock turn to steel when the gong sounded again.

The men released their sensual hold upon me, almost snarling their discontent. They removed my bonds and sat me up on my knees. Then, with a silent grumble they left me alone. I stared out into the darkness. A few men had their cocks out stroking, some were servicing their partners. A spot light shown, illuminating a bronze god in a mask that covered his face from the nose up.

He stood proudly, muscled rippling on his hairless body. What drew the most awe was the ten inch uncut pipe that swung freely between his legs above grade A balls. He stepped forward slowly. Hands reached out to touch him, never his cock. They sought to feel his sexiness, trap a little for themselves as they watch. Soon he stood before me, swinging in the air.

He took hold of his manhood and pulled back a little, revealing a tiny pearl of precum. He pressed it to my lips and I licked the sweet honey. He pressed forward, gently, encouragingly and I took the hint. My mouth was soon filled with his fleshy goodness. He trickled his essence down my throat as I struggled to get more of him down into me.

I gagged myself as I willing chocked myself on his member. I reached up and cupped those magnificent balls overflowing with his goodness. As hard as I tried, there was still one inch I could not fit into my gullet as I tended to his bestial desire. I was overwhelmed with desire and determination when he finally pulled away, pulling out of my mouth with an audible pop.

I looked in his eyes and knew what was coming next. The fear that should have gripped me failed to appear as I shuffled eagerly to all fours and presented him my submission. I felt the cool feel of lube as he slicked me then himself. I eagerly bounced back against his fingers as he prepared me, one finger, two, and then three.

I was moaning like a cat in heat, groaning with the fires of desire that only his hose could put out. My back arched as he pushed in deep, ensuring I was prepared. I bit my lip in discontent, almost ready to scream at him to skewer me with his meat sword, when I finally felt the emptiness of his fingers leaving me.

He rubbed the tip against my entrance in teasing fashion before slowly pushing in. To both of our surprises, my hunger was not only oral and I pulled him as much as he pushed. Slowly, he filled me, spreading my insides to accommodate his girth and length. Slowly I conformed to him, gritting my teeth as I pushed back as far as I could on him. Finally with a gasp, I was done, angered that I was not feeling those balls against my ass.

His hands gripped my hips and slowly guided me, rocking me back and forth as he gently thrust into me. I grunted with pleasurable anger that I could not bring him more into me as his thrust grew quicker, he was hitting my button, my special spot over and over again, changing the angle, the thrust, the quickness.

My arms and legs, trembled from the overflow of sensations that spewed forth from him. My arms finally gave way, and I collapsed onto the bed, he leaned forward, a bit more of him burying into me. I clawed at the bed, throwing my head back as feeling him in me was no longer a desire or need, but a necessity for me.

My legs grew weaker, my body limp from, the exertion of being the instrument of his joy. I could feel the inevitable coming and so did he, as he took the lead once again and flipped me on my back like the cock hungry whore that I was. With a snarl he placed my legs on either side of his head and leaned in, folding me almost in half.

He looked me dead in the eye, hypnotizing me with their emerald green glamor. He leaned in, and softly whispered, “let me in, Carino.” My eyes widened for a moment as the realization hit me and all inhibition disappeared as the last of him disappeared into me. He gave me a scoundrel grin as stars filled my vision. I’m certain there was some sort of applause, but I didn’t care.

He let loose, drilling into me causing my cock to bounce against my face begging for attention. I did something I had never done before, what no one ever expected me to do. I opened my mouth and took myself in. His eyes widened in surprise and delight as I coated my tongue with my own juices. I swirled my tongue around the tip of my own uncut cock as my innards we being pleasurably assaulted. Between his and my own manipulations, I could feel that volcanic eruption building in me.

He sensed or felt my own impending explosion as my inner walls gripped him tighter and tighter, and his own sense of urgency shown on his face as the repeated striking of flesh on flesh resounded throughout the room melding with the chorus of moans and groans from the spectators. All thoughts of everyone else vanish as I focused on the two of us, his cock in my ass, my cock in my mouth.

His face contoured with anger and bliss as he pulled back and out of me. I unfolded unwillingly as my lips fought to keep me in me. He was there before me, between my legs on his knees, furiously jacking his cock, his hand a blur as his detonation white gold escaped him in what seemed like gallons, emblazoning me with his mark of ownership.

As the final drops of his fountain finally seeped out he sighed with a smile and pounced on me lonely cock, surrounding it with warmth and his expert tongue. With talent and ease, he swallowed my sword nestling his nose against my pubes and his own projectiles of love. His throat spasmed with calculated control and my balls drew tight.

He pulled off just in time, replacing his mouth with his skilled hand, sliding his hand up and down my own pole as my own blasts of red hot love exploded for to mingle with his. I jerked and shook as the orgasmic nirvana overtook me. My entire body arched up and slammed back down as the pleasure overtook my body leaving me spent and breathless.

He scooped me up in his arms like a baby, and my head rested against his chest. The climax of our show, dripped down between us, but neither of us cared. “You did good, Matthias.” He whispered softly as he cared me from the room filled with people searching for their own pleasurable discharge. “I hope this means you’ll be mine, Carino.” I looked up with a smile. I gave him my answer with a gently, loving kiss.