• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Let's Laugh!

I

iFairylicious

hodsfsdsdmepageeferer.jpg

Your Christmas card last year? LOL

gayman1958

Reaction score
A Limerick!

There once was a comic named Pee Wee,
Whose member had the shape of a kiwi,
He learned that day
when the cops took him away,
That his kiwi could do more than Wee Wee!

Hope you enjoy!

Sincerely,
Myles

gayman1958

Reaction score

Classic collection of school clips!

I would not want to be in that class for all the tea in China!

Reminds me of classrfooms I went to back in my day, but not as twisted as this. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Myles

T

Thor

Little Britain, is that some show on BBC? Ive never seen it, it looks funny as hell:) love the Hoovering when test is on...lol

glad i didnt have to wear a tie to school:) lol

X

XMan101

I did !! Yes, Little Britain was a zany crazy sketch show on the BBC. The first two series were great, but they ruined it and made more and decended , as they always do, into unfunny crudity rather than subtlety. It spoilt it and I hated it after that, but can't deny that the first couple of series (seasons) were pretty good !

T

Thor

hmmm, sounds like most shows now days, I loved the first 3 seasons of MASH but then it all changed and it was not good...lol

hmmm, would love to have seen you in your school tie X:) lol

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thor..the "only gay in the village " clips I posted recently here are also from Little Britain

T

Thor

oh ok sweetie, I didn't look at them yet:( theres to many posts for me to keep up with:) and heck, I don't even look at the vids or pic sections anymore....lol

I just threw out 5,000 vids the other day, man that was a hard decision to make..lol

Last edited:
T

Thor

lol babe, I figure if i havent looked at it in a yr, whats the point? get rid of it!!! lol

X

XMan101

Slim I now HATE you lol :p

If any ads turn me into a blind fury and you don't know how many TVs I've kicked in lol

he he ;)

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
What can I say.. I don't watch tv so it hasn't got under my skin...spare your PC Xman.....DO NOT PLAY THIS CLIP again

gayman1958

Reaction score

Dear Slim,

Just goes to show how bad attention span deficits are. Why I can even discern Meerkat from Market. This clip was dead on on all fronts. Maybe Gieco could use him. Alexandre and Serge were quite cute. Thank you for brightening up my day.

Sincerely,
Myles

gayman1958

Reaction score
Richard Simmons-Anyone!!!

To All,

I was turned on to this clip and found the wonderful quirks and zany repartee completely overwhelming! I appreciate any feedback. Thank You Again! And without further ado, I present...

Sincerely,
Myles