• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Bryan Fischer: Gay people keeping Christians as slaves

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
Bryan Fischer: Indiana outrage will lead to gay people keeping Christians as slaves -
There is a lot of homophobic drivel to come out of the Indiana debacle, but this might be the most ridiculous yet.

On his radio program this week, Bryan Fischer claimed an attempt to clarify the state's 'religious freedom' law would lead to Christians being pushed into slavery.

Indiana Governor Mike Pence has tried to alleviate some of the criticism over the law, claiming he is happy to try to clarify it to make it clear no business has a right to deny services to customers.

Fischer claims doing this is signaling to religious bakers, florists, photographers etc that they are compelled to provide their services to gay weddings.

And he believes this unconstitutional, as slavery was outlawed under the Thirteenth Amendment.

'I'm afraid Governor Pence is dangerously close to allowing the homosexual lobby to get the state of Indiana,' he warned on his radio show, 'to compel people to provide labor against their will. What do we call it when people are compelled to provide labor against their will?

'Involuntary labor, what do we call that, ladies and gentlemen? That is involuntary servitude, that is slavery, that is something that is forbidden by the Thirteenth Amendment.'

Slavery, it should be pointed out to Fischer, is not paid work carried out in a non-discriminatory way.

Code:
 http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/bryan-fischer-indiana-outrage-will-lead-gay-people-keeping-christians-slaves020415#sthash.x6VskrcF.dpuf

SilverWolf

Reaction score
Bryan Fischer: Indiana outrage will lead to gay people keeping Christians as slaves -
There is a lot of homophobic drivel to come out of the Indiana debacle, but this might be the most ridiculous yet.

On his radio program this week, Bryan Fischer claimed an attempt to clarify the state's 'religious freedom' law would lead to Christians being pushed into slavery.

Indiana Governor Mike Pence has tried to alleviate some of the criticism over the law, claiming he is happy to try to clarify it to make it clear no business has a right to deny services to customers.

Fischer claims doing this is signaling to religious bakers, florists, photographers etc that they are compelled to provide their services to gay weddings.

And he believes this unconstitutional, as slavery was outlawed under the Thirteenth Amendment.

'I'm afraid Governor Pence is dangerously close to allowing the homosexual lobby to get the state of Indiana,' he warned on his radio show, 'to compel people to provide labor against their will. What do we call it when people are compelled to provide labor against their will?

'Involuntary labor, what do we call that, ladies and gentlemen? That is involuntary servitude, that is slavery, that is something that is forbidden by the Thirteenth Amendment.'

Slavery, it should be pointed out to Fischer, is not paid work carried out in a non-discriminatory way.

Code:
 http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/bryan-fischer-indiana-outrage-will-lead-gay-people-keeping-christians-slaves020415#sthash.x6VskrcF.dpuf

Ya know, I'm trying the think of the word that would describe this, but I can't come up with just one that would be suitable...

Even up here ,in Canada, we never had it this bad as you do in the States...

We've got Republican Lite, but even they know the battle has been lost, though they would wish it otherwise...

All these buffoons are doing is showing their true colors to all of America, and it seems, at least from here, the the Majority don't like it, The best part of this though, is all the Republican Nominee hopefuls came out in favor of Pence...anything to get the Nomination...

One will get the Nomination, but then he'll have to explain why he took that stance.

Good Luck with that.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
He's right you know. I've got two Methodist and a Lutheran chained up in my basement right now...

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
*looks around*

Hey .... I've been short-changed, where's my Christian slave?

B.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Mine are a pair of Mormons.

You know, I see those cute little Mormon missionaries going door to door all over my neighborhood, but they never knock on my door...

I wonder why?