• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Hotelier Ian Reisner: I Am Deeply Sorry

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
"I am shaken to my bones by the e-mails, texts, postings and phone calls of the past few days. I made a terrible mistake. I was ignorant, naive and much too quick in accepting a request to co-host a dinner with Cruz at my home without taking the time to completely understand all of his positions on gay rights. I've spent the past 24 hours reviewing videos of Cruz' statements on gay marriage and I am shocked and angry. I sincerely apologize for hurting the gay community and so many of our friends, family, allies, customers and employees. I will try my best to make up for my poor judgement. Again, I am deeply sorry." - New York City hotelier Ian Reisner, posting tonight to his Facebook page.

Reisner's Out NYC hotel and its nightclub has been hit with several cancellations since news of his meeting with Ted Cruz was first reported by the New York Times. On Friday, Broadway Cares canceled its AIDS fundraiser. Yesterday the New York City Gay Men's Chorus abruptly canceled a fundraiser due to have taken place last night.

trencherman

Reaction score
As I always say, they may burn our barns, kill our sons and violate our wimmin folks but don't fuck with our source of revenue. This last always works.

pointguy36

Reaction score
What a load of BS!! Not aware of Ted Cruz's stand on gay rights???!!! Is this guy living under a rock??? Cruz is an ULTRA-conservative, with extreme views on everything from climate change to gay rights. For someone whose businesses carter to the gay community, his actions show a complete disregard (at best!) to the goals & objectives of many in the LGBT community. Good thing I have time of cancel my hotel reservations in NYC for this summer - this guy isn't getting any of my money!

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
What a load of BS!! Not aware of Ted Cruz's stand on gay rights???!!! Is this guy living under a rock??? Cruz is an ULTRA-conservative, with extreme views on everything from climate change to gay rights. For someone whose businesses carter to the gay community, his actions show a complete disregard (at best!) to the goals & objectives of many in the LGBT community. Good thing I have time of cancel my hotel reservations in NYC for this summer - this guy isn't getting any of my money!

If it was true that most Americans know what is going on in their politics, then I would agree with you, but given the state of political awareness in the US, I think ignorance is at least as likely than malice in this case.

B.