• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Real Swallowing m- do you?

Cum Swallowing

• Total voters

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
This will be a question to all of you here. Do you have ever really swallowed the cum of your partner?

Last edited:

linniejr2013

Reaction score
Did or have I ever swallowed the cum of my partner? Yes. It took some getting used to, but for him it was my pleasure.

richardbb

Reaction score
You’re missing one option though: It depends!
For me it really depends on my mood and on my horniness. If I'm still horny, I love swallowing my boyfriend's cum, if I've cum before him or if I'm not very horny myself, I don't like it ;-)

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Have I swallowed?

Please, Shelter, you know I'm a slutmonster from the gorgeous 1970s... And I'm a fierce oralist too...

Do I swallow? Ya'betcha!!!

(Hrrmm...I'd like to take a trip down to Berlin and ...well...thorougly suck you off...You'd like that, mein juter Berliner bube.)

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Have I swallowed?

Please, Shelter, you know I'm a slutmonster from the gorgeous 1970s... And I'm a fierce oralist too...

Do I swallow? Ya'betcha!!!

(Hrrmm...I'd like to take a trip down to Berlin and ...well...thorougly suck you off...You'd like that, mein juter Berliner bube.)

Ick wees, det ick n juter Berliner Bube bin (I know that I'm a good Berlin guy),
Gorgik9. And you are knowing too that I like it so much to suck and drink this delicious (for me!) juice that only we men could produce!

But I know as well that there are many out there, who don't like it and who never will do that. And that's the reason I've asked for.

Linniejr2013 wrote it took him some time or surmounting getting used to. That is true. I remember the first time I've tried it, was emetic for me. But today Gorgik9 I'm on your side - I like this delicious boy-juice more in my throat than in my ass, because in my ass it is wasted! But nonetheless also great! :thumbs up:

The lesson is clear: both ways I don't want to miss - but a little bit more I want it into my throat! :p

Last edited:

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
I only swallow for someone I know and trust, the rest just get to glaze my face...

riojackblue

Banned
Reaction score
I can not get enough of this stuff.
But I just swallow the sperm from my firm friend.

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
Yes I have swallowed, but only because it's quite handy. Don't wanna ruin the sheets or run down to bathroom to spit it out. But I don't taste it, just swallow. Don't like the taste, even though it's not that much of a taste anyways.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I can not get enough of this stuff.
But I just swallow the sperm from my firm friend.

You are my dearest friend in spirit. And for sure I'm swallowing as well only from my partners cock - that is for sure!

And whatever he will shoot - for me it is never enough!!! :blushing:

stephenhaines

Reaction score
To tell the truth, I don't personally get much out of oral sex, but even during sex my competitive nature and eagerness to prove myself isn't quieted, and if I'm with a guy I've wanted a long time, I'll suck, I'll swallow, I'll do anything it takes to show him how glad I am we're finally together.

Desire can be a dangerous master, but if you always approach risk as if it's the enemy, you might never sample those occasions when it is, magnificently, fortune's accomplice.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
To tell the truth, I don't personally get much out of oral sex, but even during sex my competitive nature and eagerness to prove myself isn't quieted, and if I'm with a guy I've wanted a long time, I'll suck, I'll swallow, I'll do anything it takes to show him how glad I am we're finally together.

Desire can be a dangerous master, but if you always approach risk as if it's the enemy, you might never sample those occasions when it is, magnificently, fortune's accomplice.

:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up: A very good and comprehensible characteristic. :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

dragonscub

Reaction score
Always swallow with my current partner: his cum tastes good, feels nice, and he tends to shoot so strongly it goes straight down my throat anyway.

With previous partners and tricks, I didn't like the taste or feeling at all, and usually spit it out immediately.

I suppose personal chemistry with a particular guy determines these things for most of us.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I suppose personal chemistry with a particular guy determines these things for most of us.

So true!!! That's it why we bottoms are swallowing. :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

lhardwick69

Reaction score
I love deepthroating his cock as he cums lets it shoot down my throat--awesome feeling of his cock throbbing inside back of your throat as he explodes

wretch

Reaction score
Like many of you I swallow
Most times it goes straight down but every once in awhile I'll let it linger on my tongue just to savor the experience and warmth of what he has to offer me

kwhotboi

Reaction score
I love to deep throat and use my throat muscles to milk the cum from his balls and down my hungry throat by swallowing his whole cock.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I love to deep throat and use my throat muscles to milk the cum from his balls and down my hungry throat by swallowing his whole cock.

Wow Kwhotboi I love you for this post. The same are my feelings and wishes. Nothing is better than a real big load of cum of my BF deep in my throat. For me it is like manna! :blushing: