• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Problems with pichosts.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
I've recently discovered that the two picture hosts I've been using the most for the last 2-3 years seem to be out of order or shut down: imagehosting.cz and Stooorage.com.

Both these pichosts are currently in the Preferred picture hosts list, and if I'm correct that these host sites have expired then I think it's about time to change the list.

But please would anyone of you mods have a check and see if this is what have happened.

zortek

An Obvious Enigma
Reaction score
yep, both seem to have disappeared

this is a very recent event .. we will get onto it, but for the meantime , at least, no one will be able to use them, even if they want to :)

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
yep, both seem to have disappeared

this is a very recent event .. we will get onto it, but for the meantime , at least, no one will be able to use them, even if they want to :)

Yeah I know...

I discovered the trouble when I visited my Gio Black Peter thread just a couple of hours ago: all the pics I've uploaded via imagehosting.cz gone, but the day before everything looked just fine...

Pure shit...

mark_63

Reaction score
imagehosting.cz is gone, and it seems that stooorage.com is still around even though we can not access it.
imagehosting.cz has been removed from the preferred image host list and if I can not access stooorage in the next few days it will be removed as well

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
imagehosting.cz is gone, and it seems that stooorage.com is still around even though we can not access it.
imagehosting.cz has been removed from the preferred image host list and if I can not access stooorage in the next few days it will be removed as well

Thanks for the info; I guess I'll wait another couple of days to see if anything positive happens with my old favourite pichosts, but my probable future will be to start getting used to some other host...:(

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score

No, imagehosting.cz actually isn't gone - I've just checked and it looks to be back in usual working order. A few hours ago it was non-accessible due to maitnance, but now it's hunky dory again!

mark_63

Reaction score
No, imagehosting.cz actually isn't gone - I've just checked and it looks to be back in usual working order. A few hours ago it was non-accessible due to maitnance, but now it's hunky dory again!

having just seen your most recent post I can say that it isn't hunky dory since the images are not showing

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
having just seen your most recent post I can say that it isn't hunky dory since the images are not showing

Yeah, I've just seen the misery :(

Well, I've made a re-post of Artwork 14 in my thread using postimage & I will stick with postimage at least for a while, hoping that this host will be as reliable as imagehosting.cz has been before, but obviously isn't any more...

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
just for the info: all my images posted to ima...ing.cz are back / visible :)

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Now im4gehost1ng(.)cz is in full working order again, but now its my pics posted on Post1mag3 disappearing - holy shit and all the turds...

Asymptotic

Reaction score
but now its my pics posted on Post1mag3 disappearing - holy shit and all the turds...

Technically, they're still there - it's just that site's https certificate seems to have expired, e.g. the first of the URL below is what I had in a recent post, but the second is what is accessible (without relaxing my browser's security settings):-

Code:
https://s1.postimg.org/6p8tegprov/VLCfeatures1.png
http://s1.postimg.org/6p8tegprov/VLCfeatures1.png

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
It seems P0st1mage is back on normal tracks again!