• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Two transgender women stoned in street by migrants in Germany

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
c6dapj.jpg

Two transgender women have allegedly been ‘stoned in the street’ by migrants in Germany.

The two victims, only identified as Yasmine, 50, and Elisa, 37, described how three North African teens grabbed their hair and breasts last Monday (11 January) near the main train station in Dortmund.

‘Within seconds they were pushing us around. It was only then that I realized what they were saying: “You sluts need to be stoned!”‘ Elisa told Sat1 TV on Saturday evening.

‘And that’s what they did. They grabbed gravel from the ground and threw it at us.

‘Before that they tried to hit on us. For them, that’s OK. But when they realized we were transgender, they felt their honor was hurt. That’s why they snapped.’

According to the police report, the women were followed by three men aged between 16 and 18 for some time before the trio began insulting them in Arabic, saying ‘such people’ (trans people) should be stoned to death.

The report also states Yasmine answered to the insults in Arabic, which led to the men grabbing pebbles from a nearby (flower) plot and throwing them at the women.

The group also personally attacked one of the women, touching her breasts and pulling her hair; they only let go of their victims when they noticed police..

A passing police patrol intervened and arrested the men, two of which were described as ‘well-known multiple offenders’ by police; while the 18-year-old remains in custody, the other two men were released.

Police confirmed the suspects told them that ‘such persons must be stoned’.

‘That was barbaric what they did. They are barbarians,’ said Yasmine, adding this was the first time she felt unsafe in 30 years.

‘In 2016, in Germany, with stoning!’
Code:
http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/two-transgender-women-stoned-in-the-street-by-migrants-in-germany/#gs.g8jO1kA

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thank you Stonecold for this report. We are going down to the dark age again. Thanks to our help for these people! And the best is, that only one of the aggressors is in custody and the other both are free again because they are "underage". So they are free again and can look for their next victims. German Law!

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Ok, first women, now transgender. Who else don't they like? Disgusting animals! :angry:

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
This bit really gets to me:

A passing police patrol intervened and arrested the men, two of which were described as ‘well-known multiple offenders’ by police

There is clearly some kind of dangerous disconnect between the police catching criminals, and the courts prosecuting them.

It should not be possible for anyone of any race to be a "well known multiple offender", especially not where sexual assaults are involved.

I am a vocal supporter of helping fellow human beings in need, including those fleeing a horrible war in the middle east. I'm also a big believer in not punishing an entire group for the crimes of a few. That's why I think a working criminal justice system is VITAL. If the law can't properly deal with criminals, then fear will drive people to do equally disgusting things in return, and a spiral into extremism will begin.

There appears to be a bottle-kneck of some kind in the German justice system ATM, I hope Merkel's government is working hard to find the problem and to fix it, before it is too late.

B.

S

skyward

they were pushing us around. It was only then that I realized what they were saying: “You sluts need to be stoned!”

I wonder how many countries officially use stoning as punishment. Also how many perhaps use it unofficially.

There were "three North African teens" but I wonder how far it would have gone if there were more perpetrators present?

Article from last month:

North African teenager stabs Swedish transvestite to death
Anon URL

Swedish gay man, 54, killed in his own home by 16-year-old asylum seeker
Boy, 16, and friend, 19, filmed shouting anti-gay abuse over victim's body

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
I wonder how many countries officially use stoning as punishment. Also how many perhaps use it unofficially.

There were "three North African teens" but I wonder how far it would have gone if there were more perpetrators present?

Article from last month:

North African teenager stabs Swedish transvestite to death
Anon URL

Swedish gay man, 54, killed in his own home by 16-year-old asylum seeker
Boy, 16, and friend, 19, filmed shouting anti-gay abuse over victim's body

I feel it important to point out that trans-bashing is a cross-culture and cross-race thing.

I am seeing a strong selection effect in action. Every crime committed by an immigrant is plastered all over the media. The many many many equally horid crimes commited by locals are not given that spotlight.

This sets up a false impression in people's minds that most crime is carried out by immigrants, and that most immigrants are criminals.

B.

S

skyward

So there is some conspiracy of the press to 'get' all the migrants? :?

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score

ROFL no - to sell as many papers as they possibly can by pulling on what ever emotion is available!

No need to get all conspiratorial to conclude the obvious - reporting is biased - the media decide what to report, and what not, and in the modern world, money often speaks louder than truth in those decisions.

B.

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score

How many rapes by Germans on Germans have made the headlines in the last month? None! Do you honestly beleive that is because there were none? I don't.

B.

S

skyward

How many rapes by Germans on Germans have made the headlines in the last month? None! Do you honestly beleive that is because there were none? I don't.

B.

I don't think the German press are against the migrants at all. I think both the German press & the German people have shown great kindness towards the incoming migrants.

I would expect the press to cover any surge in crime. Wouldn't you?

Anyway we could argue til the cows come home... so let's allow some space to give others a say too.:)

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Frankly, I'm equally appalled by the presses inflammatory headlines.

A hand full of pebbles thrown is assault but not a stoning. The stoning headline was nothing more than a blatant attempt at stirring the shit in an already volatile situation...

S

skyward

Obviously huge rocks weren't thrown, but I would not go the opposite extreme and say 'a handful of pebbles'.

Here is a video which shows the area where it happened. You can see the gravel ( at 1.17) which includes many stones large enough to potentially cause e.g. cuts, gashes, the loss of an eye, etc.

Jamoo

super dip c(?c?)?
Reaction score
there are always a few idiots around, mostly radicalised right wingers in this case

we cannot blame a whole nation for this disgusting things,

same we can't blame all refugees for this attacks against women and transgenders in cologne and other cities.

Don't feed the populists!

S

skyward

@RockNLol the people who carried out those arson attacks are in the same category as the attackers of the transgender women, i.e. total scum. I myself have multiple times linked to articles showing attacks against migrants.

The question is what next for Germany? Will it get worse, or better? Perhaps our German members can answer this question, although that might be outside the scope of this thread, or indeed this section, which is to focus on the 'gay news' aspect.:)

Btw your link does not work as RT uses 'https'.

When using anon.projectarchive.net you have to delete the 's' after http to make it work, as follows: http://anon.projectarchive.net/?http://www.rt.com/news/326187-germany-far-right-attacks-refugees/.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I have the intention that here will be tried due to insufficient evidence to charge up one crime against the other. Which rape will be the better rape than the other! Is a rape or a stoning made by a German more devilish that the rape by an Arab?

Oh my God what a discussion!

We have "guests" (refugees) here in our "flat" (homecountry) and if a guest will misbehave he has to go! Throw him out of the flat (Germany) at once if he is neatly identified. And if a German will do such a crime (and sure there are more than enough who are doing such crimes every day everywhere) he has AT ONCE to be convicted.
And isn't it horrible to read these perpetrators are since a long time known to the police?
They are known to the police as such criminals - and that is all? Why they are always here? What do you find for an excuse for these criminals? Because they are doing the same as German criminals too?

And both of these perpetrators are free again. Known to the police! And they will find a new victim - and they will be only known to the police. What do you think will happen in a people who are realizing that their government will not protect them?! Only calling them as rightists is brummagem! Don't give your tender sympathy not only to the perpetrators but perhaps as well a little bit from it to the people who have to live with them!

And to refer to a person like Anton Hofreiter is more than borderline!

Jamoo

super dip c(?c?)?
Reaction score
I like Anton Hofreiter he is one of the few politicans who is wearing his heart on his tongue :big hug:
he is pointing a serious issue, no qestion

Jamoo

super dip c(?c?)?
Reaction score
how should i understand this?

are you again making things personally, Shelter?

unfortunately german only

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
how should i understand this?

are you again making things personally, Shelter?

unfortunately german only

Oh my God Jamoo "again personally"! I've said it here so often - don't read something mystical between the lines. You must be a totally uncertain person to be so wary of every word someone writes or speaks.

"How should you understand this?" - please so as I have said it! I'm not dumb and because of that I can see that you are a supporter or a member of the GREEN PARTY. And that's OK! Nothing against your convincement! But please accept also the convincement of your opponent - or is that surcharged? And if that making things "again" personally to you - sorry, but than you are too thin-skinned and shouldn't participate in such a discussion.

In every discussion the participants answering "personally" to the objection of a special person and in this way it will be "personal"!

Try always to be cool and tell us your opinion to this or that - but don't be sulky if the answer will not fit your concept - please!

In this connection a big :big hug: to you!

Last edited: