• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What are you listening to? [YT Clips]

ardan

Reaction score

Vladimir Vysotsky
In the mountains
The mountains differ a lot from a plain -
The avalanche thunders again and again;
The landslide is roaring and filling your soul with awe...
We might turn away From the chasm in dismay
But we select the hardest way
Which is as risky as the path of war!

The mountain crest puts you to test
When hazards give you no rest -
Your downworld virtues count here no more...
Way down below you’ll never meet
This magic beauty - a tenth of it! -
Which up in the mountains you already saw!

They say with disdain that we are insane,
That we all perish just in vain,
But it’s much better than from vodka or rum -
The others will come, Quitting lives, so calm,
Afraid of no risk or harm -
They’ll make it to the top if you succumb!

On vertical ice you may often get stuck;
Watch out! Never count on luck!
No cliff and no crag in the mountains ever you trust!
Rely on your hand, on the help from your friend
And pray that the piton, on which you depend,
Inside that rock was driven rather fast!

Around the stone, where he rests in peace,
There is no ribbon and no wreath
And on its top the stone carries no star...
The peak in sight Is shining bright
With cold icy heavenly light,
That very peak you’ve failed to conquer so far!

We’re chipping the steps - no way to retreat!
The heart’s running wild in a feverish beat,
It’s ready to mount the mountain, so to speak!
The world is beneath you - you’re silent and glad
And only slightly you envy the lad,
Who’s going the first time to make it himself to the peak!​
George Tokarev. Translation, 2001
Edited by Robert Titterton

TonyDima

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

For those who love Jazz-music a tribute to the late great Tony Williams (drummer) by a 12yo old boy. I'm very impressed by this little drummer.
He's good, fast and have an incredible performance.....!!!

Join this solo.....!

X

XMan101

Here's my all time favourite white rocker - and he stuck to the real rock & roll right up to the day he died!! Amazingly he was more popular here in the UK than he ever was in the USA.

X

XMan101

One of my favorite songs ever!! No video, but a decent quality recording.

Don Julian & the Meadowlarks, give it a listen, you'll love it ;)

X

XMan101

Now listen to this one :) I won't flood the thread with any more but this music is soooo addictive! An absolute classic, even Guns & Roses did a great version of this!

X

XMan101

Every gay man's twink fantasy from the 70's - good song too - but don't ever look up what the ravages of time & drugs do to a person!! You'd never recognise him!

I

iFairylicious

:D Kerry Ellis--Defying Gravity solo rock remix LOVE IT! Love her spin and riffs along with it! her "look to the western sky" makes me smile every time! :p

G

goejavin

Every gay man's twink fantasy from the 70's - good song too - but don't ever look up what the ravages of time & drugs do to a person!! You'd never recognise him!

OMG, X...absolutely fantastic....what a memory...I just came in my pants...:eek:

S

Squallmuzza

This music is seriously intense and I love it SO damn much! Give it a try and see what you think. It's an interesting... idk metal - rap - D&B crossover I guess?