• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What are you eating for lunch today?!

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score

That also is really very delicious - but isnt it more a meal for November/December as well as the dark beer?

But nonetheless I really like you because you are an advocate of good old German food. Your pics always make my mouth watering! :thumbs up:

riojackblue

Banned
Reaction score
That also is really very delicious - but isnt it more a meal for November/December as well as the dark beer?

But nonetheless I really like you because you are an advocate of good old German food. Your pics always make my mouth watering! :thumbs up:

Normal yes, but today is our holiday -Pfingsten- the weather is cold and rainy. And the dark beer fits so well to these food. In May, the "Bockbierzeit" is opened in Germany with huge festivals.
I hope google translated my thoughts correctly.

Normal ja, aber heute ist bei uns Feiertag -Pfingsten- das Wetter ist kalt und regnerisch. Und das dunkle Bier passt so richtig zu diesen Essen. im Mai wird in Deutschland die Bockbierzeit eröffnet mit riesigen Festen.
Ich hoffe google hat meine Gedanken richtig übersetzt.

Arctictwin

Reaction score
After a week of eating deep-fried everything, it's back to salads I go!

trencherman

Reaction score
A kind of rice with canned fish.

Yum, my kind of dish.

Down our way, pork hocks slow cooked in apple cider, a bit of soya sauce and strands of banana blossom. Eaten with cauliflower rice.

Last edited:

Dom1

Reaction score
pasta with tuna, olives, red onion and baby spinach

ss1258

Reaction score
A kind of rice that mixes yogurt, eggs and saffron , That I decorated it with barberry jam.

ss1258

Reaction score
Rice with lentils + fried raisins and dates and walnuts

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
Rice with lentils + fried raisins and dates and walnuts
You must have the most healthy diet of anybody on here, so much fibre, so little fat.
By way of contrast, today I ate a 300g packet of Asda's cheapest chocolate biscuits. Will have to make amends for that self abuse tommorow.

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
Ihop country omelet with pancakes.

anarren

Reaction score
Radishes (just picked from the garden!) with peanut butter.

kicker

Reaction score
I'm relaxing at a beach resort, so I'll probably go out and have a custom-made sandwich - maybe a club.