• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you sad today?

R

R_ver

this site sometimes got blocked by my internet provider ,, its happens everytime after i access this site,,
they block few days , certain time , or forever i dont know @_@
im just sad,,

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
this site sometimes got blocked by my internet provider ,, its happens everytime after i access this site,,
they block few days , certain time , or forever i dont know @_@
im just sad,,

....ehm., can you change your provider?;)

bond49

Reaction score
I am alone on a Friday night. My BF, kind of, is on his way here after being with another guy, I am pretty sure. He doesn't think I know but I do. Tired of the lies but new in town and no one to talk to or have a drink with. Need to regain my dignity and meet others. My fault so far, time to do something about it.

bigsal

Super Vip
Reaction score
Someone hit my car in the parking lot, causing damage.

I had purchased less than four months ago, making sacrifices. :(

maboo

Reaction score
I'm sad because I dislike myself getting easily attached to a guy who probably doesn't want anything to do with me :/ (even though we've hooked up twice). I can't stop wanting to talk to him cos I like him so freaken much - but he's getting annoyed/irritated at my constant badgering. Too much love, noone to give it to haha

bigsal

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'm sad because I dislike myself getting easily attached to a guy who probably doesn't want anything to do with me :/ (even though we've hooked up twice). I can't stop wanting to talk to him cos I like him so freaken much - but he's getting annoyed/irritated at my constant badgering. Too much love, noone to give it to haha

If not requited not true love.

Let him go.

Suffer in any case, but if dicidi to let you earns your self-esteem.

Remember, who not love, he despises.

robbober

Reaction score
What makes me sad,
I am 45 now and single and have never had a relationship. Now I feel it’s just too late and have given up. I like younger guys and at my age I no longer feel it would be rite to be with someone younger, it would just give them pain when I pass away. That’s what makes me sad every day, but it’s all good just how it was meant to be.

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Just went to the beach, in the middle of the day. For God sake! It soo damn hot. I felt like I was going to die. I just dont understand why people are soo exited when it comes to a summer in the beach... It soo hot, sticky-smelly ocean air, filthy sands, humid, not to mention a high risk for a skin cancer although you already wear a +25 SPF. I just dont get it.
And now my stomach feels kinda weird after having a lunch there.

fanno1uk

Donator
Reaction score
hi,45 is not old to me I'm 41 ,and i like young guys to ,unless you are very ill how do you know when you will die ,you could still have many happy years with anyone young or old.snap out of it lol

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Internet connection, please be stable and fast. Still got one movie and some picture set to download.... sigh

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
I realized I haven't been getting any pleasure from anything for years. And imagine realizing all that in one day. Make's you feel stupid, even though you always thought you were smart.

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I realized I haven't been getting any pleasure from anything for years. And imagine realizing all that in one day. Make's you feel stupid, even though you always thought you were smart.

May I kindly ask why you realized this in one day?:thinking: pls. don't feel stupid^^

T

toetke1

the weather chance is what make me sad, old weather affects my health,although i'm dying of blood disease, warm weather makes me happy.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
What makes me sad, is Google is now upgrading to the new interface for Blogger which is the service provider I'm using for my blog, so i have tried it to see how it looks and now i don't want to use it cause it's way too complicated & how i upload each pic there doesn't turn out the way i like, lucky it was able to switch back to the old one which is very simple and user friendly, but now Google is permanently going upgrade me to the new interface in coming months and i won't be able to switch back to the old one anymore since they are going to remove the old one :( :hug: Why doesn't Google just leave things alone why upgrade something that everyone likes & works better, they are going to ruin the good default interface and replace it with a terrible one which nobody likes, Sorry about the ranting Guys, I'm just a little bit upset and angry with Google.

Angitode

Reaction score
Unrequited love is a truly awful feeling. I now feel like everything I do is simply to fill in this gaping hole in my heart. I try to add value to my life but I'm still hurt. Everyone tells me that I will be fine in time. I can only hope.

roamer

Reaction score
Unrequited love is a truly awful feeling. I now feel like everything I do is simply to fill in this gaping hole in my heart. I try to add value to my life but I'm still hurt. Everyone tells me that I will be fine in time. I can only hope.

I'm too far and I can't really help you, but I hope this song will make the pain more bearable

I hope that you will soon find that you are looking for