• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Favorite Quotes!!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
"Beer funtion not correctly Homer without does "

Homer Simpson .. whilst on an enforced "no alcohol" period

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her: but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game.

Voltaire

S

smallsleepyrascalcat

Biggest lie in history:

"Nobody has the intention to erect a wall."

Walter Ulbricht, June 15th 1961

The Berlin Wall was erected August 13th 1961

bloop2

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
"boo you whore" regina from Mean Girls.

i say it way more then i should.

ROFL this is a great quote ! LOL and i love that movie haha!

this is one of my favourite :) and I live by it

"Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted - John Lennon

"do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

"to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world" - isn't this one cute? <3

X

XMan101

"to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world" - isn't this one cute? <3

Awww! Yes that's sweet ;)

S

Shadow

kind words are like 10 inch cocks; they show up so seldom that they're always appreciated ...

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Opinions are like arseholes.... everybody has one, but nobody else wants to hear it.

T

Tom

The immortal Frank Burns
"Individuality is fine, as long as we all do it together."

And the great Groucho Marx
"I'd love to stay, but that would keep me from going."

john7611

Reaction score
"When life sucks, cum on it." -My cosmic twin/best friend.

"In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that separates us. Don't let your eyes deceive you." -Janet.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
It's a very difficult job and the only way to get through it is we all work together as a team. And that means you do everything I say.

Charlie Croker (Michael Caine,The Italian Job)

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!

Charlie Croker (Michael Caine,The Italian Job)

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Elwood : It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake : Hit it.

The Blues Brothers.

taurus2904

Obstinatician
Reaction score
Oh, I love a good quote, and I have many favorites.

"You cannot change the wind, but you can adjust your sails." -- unknown(?)

"I love your dress, but honey your purse is on fire." -- Tallulah Bankhead to a priest during mass.

"We would gladly feast on those who would subdue us." -- Morticia Addams quoting the Addams family motto.

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin.

"My head is going to explode if one more piece of shit hits the fan today!" -- Latrelle, Sordid Lives.

"What in gay hell?!" -- Me.

Jamie

The Restless Soul
Reaction score
"The Catholic Church is not the oldest of my opponents, though! I was old when it was young, when its members hid in the catacombs of Rome and painted fishes on their chest so they could tell one from another. I was strong when this simpering club of bread eaters and wine - drinkers who venerate the sheep - savior was week.My rites were old when the rites of your church were unconceived." Barlow - Salem's Lot - Stephen King.

jeremyboycool

Reaction score
"If homosexuality is wrong than so is masturbation. I mean you're getting a hand job from a man right?" - Me

"Philosophy is the art of describing the waters you are drowning in. " - Me

--

And one from Plato...

Homosexuality, is regarded as shameful by barbarians and by those who live under despotic governments just as philosophy is regarded as shameful by them, because it is apparently not in the interest of such rulers to have great ideas engendered in their subjects, or powerful friendships or passionate love-all of which homosexuality is particularly apt to produce.

Plato

Last edited:
H

Heaven1

"The Catholic Church is not the oldest of my opponents, though! I was old when it was young, when its members hid in the catacombs of Rome and painted fishes on their chest so they could tell one from another. I was strong when this simpering club of bread eaters and wine - drinkers who venerate the sheep - savior was week.My rites were old when the rites of your church were unconceived." Barlow - Salem's Lot - Stephen King.

Catholic Church was established at 3rd-4th century. Christians don't hide at catacombs. Catacombs were usual meeting points. Because 2000 years ago the astronomic/astrologic age of Pisces starts they choose it at their sign (now we have the age of Aquarius). Every 2000 years the (astronomic) spring equinox enters the previous sign of the zodiac.

There were "Christian" sects since 200 B.C. until 400 A.D. Except one all with sexual liberty. The one are the well-known Christian Jews emmigrating from Palestinia to Rome. At 400th century this sect with Augustinus won the fight against last liberal Christian sect whose leader was condemned to be burn at the stake. There is an exact date at 4th centure (I don't know) which marks beginning of Dark Age at Europe.

S

smallsleepyrascalcat

Catholic Church was established at 3rd-4th century.

The CHURCH, right, but before that, the Christians were already there, in secret. The early communities were a jewish sect, each community (which means each town) had his own bishop that was selected from the members, men and women!

Christians don't hide at catacombs. Catacombs were usual meeting points.

The catacombs were tombs, so no one went there as long as it wasn't a funeral, guess why they met there... because no one was following them there. The early Christians hid in the catacombs!

Because 2000 years ago the astronomic/astrologic age of Pisces starts they choose it at their sign (now we have the age of Aquarius).

Wrong. The fish was (still is) the sign of the Christians because the ancient-greek word for fish is ICHTHYS which can be used as an acronym for
IΗΣΟΎΣ Iēsous „Jesus“
ΧΡΙΣΤΌΣ Christós „Christ“
ΘΕΟΎ Theoú „Gods“
ΥΙΌΣ Hyiós „Son“
ΣΩΤΉΡ Sōtér „Savior"

Every 2000 years the (astronomic) spring equinox enters the previous sign of the zodiac.

This is right and has nothing to do with the Catholics :D

[/QUOTE]There were "Christian" sects since 200 B.C. until 400 A.D. Except one all with sexual liberty. The one are the well-known Christian Jews emmigrating from Palestinia to Rome. At 400th century this sect with Augustinus won the fight against last liberal Christian sect whose leader was condemned to be burn at the stake. There is an exact date at 4th centure (I don't know) which marks beginning of Dark Age at Europe.[/QUOTE]

All right, except de Middle Age startet in the 5th century^^

Jamie

The Restless Soul
Reaction score
Oh, wow! I`m glad my fav quote gave you such a nice discussion subject :) That quote isfrom a novel, the guy who supposedly wrote it is fictional but the writer isn`t so I guess the writer knew what he was writing about :)

H

Heaven1

The CHURCH, right, but before that, the Christians were already there, in secret. The early communities were a jewish sect, each community (which means each town) had his own bishop that was selected from the members, men and women!

The catacombs were tombs, so no one went there as long as it wasn't a funeral, guess why they met there... because no one was following them there. The early Christians hid in the catacombs!

Wrong. The fish was (still is) the sign of the Christians because the ancient-greek word for fish is ICHTHYS which can be used as an acronym for
IΗΣΟΎΣ Iēsous „Jesus“
ΧΡΙΣΤΌΣ Christós „Christ“
ΘΕΟΎ Theoú „Gods“
ΥΙΌΣ Hyiós „Son“
ΣΩΤΉΡ Sōtér „Savior"

This is right and has nothing to do with the Catholics :D
There were "Christian" sects since 200 B.C. until 400 A.D. Except one all with sexual liberty. The one are the well-known Christian Jews emmigrating from Palestinia to Rome. At 400th century this sect with Augustinus won the fight against last liberal Christian sect whose leader was condemned to be burn at the stake. There is an exact date at 4th centure (I don't know) which marks beginning of Dark Age at Europe.[/QUOTE]

All right, except de Middle Age startet in the 5th century^^[/QUOTE]

5th century is right. Typing error: 400th should be 400+x.
From which sources do you quote?

S

smallsleepyrascalcat

you mean the fish thing?

From my brain. I had catholic religious education in school.