• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Rapidgator Ugh!

WBAB

Reaction score
I am really having problems with Rapidgator lately. I have a premium account, but I am suddenly "limited" on how many gigs I can download per day. What sense does this make? I thought I was paying for unlimited service. I only use it because many sites and forums host it (such as this one). Is there a better choice or a by-pass I don't know about? This is really annoying..

turkeyboy

Reaction score
How would you go if you used a VPN and changing your locations ?
I have used this method and it gets around the "waiting times" between downloads.

WBAB

Reaction score
I've never tried VPN before. Could you explain more about it? I appreciate your response. It's also nice to know I'm not the only one whose had some experience with this..

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
How would you go if you used a VPN and changing your locations ?
I have used this method and it gets around the "waiting times" between downloads.

For free users with a dynamic IP address the way to get around the waiting times between d/loads is to switch off your router for 10/20 seconds - when you turn it back on it will have a new IP address and r/gator sees you as a new visitor. If you have a static IP address that doesn't change this won't work for you.

If you don't know which type you have google " what is my IP address ", make a note of the numbers and then after turning router on/off google it again and see if it has changed

Last edited:

WBAB

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the tips on how to by-pass wait times. I really appreciate it..

snapcat

Super Vip
Reaction score
I've got a premium account, too, and I've encountered both slower downloads and smaller caps than I'm accustomed to. I'm not having that same problem with other download companies. Just Rapidgator. I'm just going to let it lapse when this subscription runs out.