• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Pictures Hmmmm Justin Bieber

Wes2475

Reaction score
He's actually turning to be a twinkie. I don't know about going naked for my grandmother, that's kinda weird. Looking at the photo, I see his body is all smooth. I can see him at a Bad Puppy or cobra video,lol..Give him time, he'll post his peter pic when his career starting going south..lol.

sammyyummy

HOPE: Hold On, Pain Ends
Reaction score
flatter than a flap jack. in everything.

ritsuka

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
He does have a beautiful body, especially from behind. I've never seen his "attitude" or listened to his music, but nice butt. Muscles and body hair are gross.

Last edited:

cujoboy

Reaction score
Beautiful boy, bad attitude, very unprofessional at times but soooooooooo pretty. I want to lick him all over, suck his hard dick, rim him silly and then fuck the living daylights out of him all night long! Bareback, of course!!!!

flesh84

Reaction score
Beautiful boy, bad attitude, very unprofessional at times but soooooooooo pretty. I want to lick him all over, suck his hard dick, rim him silly and then fuck the living daylights out of him all night long! Bareback, of course!!!!

Mmmm i wanna lick his asshole and sucking his dick ..... i love him

Rebel7

Ni lo intentes!
Reaction score
:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

you´re talking about of a kind of exorcism :rofl::rofl::rofl:;)

i am willing to do the job :rofl:
maybe he´ll have some probs to walk after,but he can ride :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Duuuuude, what? You are going on a special kind of missionary! XD
Beware though you'll have a lot of belieber after you, but Pope It anyway! :rofl::))

watcher555

Reaction score
Duuuuude, what? You are going on a special kind of missionary! XD
Beware though you'll have a lot of belieber after you, but Pope It anyway! :rofl::))

nice body if that is really him. now all we need is a full naked frontal of actually him to see exactly what hes got. lol. ;)

lagayguy

Reaction score
WTF??? Is singing to your grandmother in the nude a Canadian thing? I have never heard of anyone doing that and it seems kinda creepy. His ass is plumpimg up nicely though. It isn't as flat as it used to be. I wonder if he has been getting protein injections in it? :p

flesh84

Reaction score
tumblr_ms0jxc_Rfbp1r3hufso1_500.jpg

LPfan

Reaction score
A beautiful body? Are you fat? He's skin and bones. He literally has no ass. No chest. No thigh muscles. Very child like body. He did himself a favor by bulking up.

JB is not an ugly boy, but for me he has no sex appeal.

I wouldn't say I'm "fat", just alil on the chubby side. There's a difference. You still love me though, right? :heart:
Anyways, as I said, HATE his attitude. He's snobby and very spoiled, and thinks everything should go his way. He looks like the throws a mean big-boy temper tantrum too, and looks like an angry kicker too, as in when he's angry, he kicks stuff. Maybe he's the type that when he throws his lil tempter tantrum, he kicks and screams too. :rofl:
I'm not all 100% adoring his body, cuz I've seen better. (famous last words as well) I'd like to have his body, or at least 20lbs more muscular version of his body, but I know it's not as easy as it might seem. (lost my thought btw) He does look better now than before, for sure.

I do hope someone slaps his face though. :rofl:

LP :heart: all

BadMan125

Reaction score
That dude does too much. The Vanilla Ice of 2013-2014. SMH

LOL @ the fake twink pic.