• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Making Coffee

naughty_gam

Reaction score
Espresso-based drinks for me, no shortcuts, it's an old-scool HX machine that needs one's full 100% attention. 18g beans for double shot, 25 seconds to glory. When it all comes together, it's something pretty special.

cute-zozo

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
It is a BIG science how to prepare GOOD coffee...

This is how I prepare Turkish coffee:

1. Measure the water into the pot by using one full espresso cup for each person.

2. Add 1/2 a teaspoon of sugar to the pot per cup of water.

3. Boil the water.

4. Take the pot off the heat.

5. Stir in one heaped teaspoon of finely ground coffee for each cup. Stir rapidly with a circular motion and return the pot to the heat.

6. Watch the pot like a hawk. When the coffee begins to bubble up, pull it off the heat, let it settle, and return it to the heat and do it again.

7. Let the coffee settle to allow the grains to fall to the bottom, then pour into your serving cups.

:cheers:

bakrcezvef.jpg

thats how i do it

trencherman

Reaction score
In my last employment which lasted sixteen years, my boss left me run his company pretty independently on my own with nary an interferance for long periods while he spent his time in Jamaica and kept me at bay by bringing me back supplies of premium Blue mountain coffee beans. It was the best of times as far as coffee quaffing went and nothing short of glorious while it lasted.

I have since fell on what I thought is a local Canadian brand called Eight o’clock which also comes in identical packaging as Bokar (black) and Colombian (brown).

I pick up multiple kilo bags of ‘em when they go on sale at half the regular price. I imagine this as the roaster’s attempt to move them out of the shelf faster but they still provided me with pretty good coffee specially with the way I take care to extract decent drink out of them.

Wiki provided me with some background on the Bokar brand. As I found out it used to be an international brand whose commercial territory has shrunk and is now available only here in Canada. The brand is now owned by an Indian sounding name Tata Tea (they also make motor vehicles, I guess) which I have avoided partly due to my prejudice against Indian stuff and partly to its alliterative name. I simply don’t want to catch myself saying Tata tea.

With the new coffee mill I recently ordered, they packed a pound bag of whole beans they call Oro Blend which revived my taste for truly exceptional coffee experience. I looked up its price and it made me conclude that you can certainly justify the cost of good coffee.

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I hope so much that all of you will not send a killer command to me, because all your declarations of love for coffee in this or that form will leave me cold and uninterested --- but my morning and afternoon needs a pot of black tea!
Sorry guys, I know I'm totally wrong in your circle - and now very quiet and careful I'll beat a hasty retreat! -:)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
I hope so much that all of you will not send a killer command to me, because all your declarations of love for coffee in this or that form will leave me cold and uninterested --- but my morning and afternoon needs a pot of black tea!
Sorry guys, I know I'm totally wrong in your circle - and now very quiet and careful I'll beat a hasty retreat! -:)

56425dsf.gif

Life without coffee is...wait, is there life without coffee!? :?

fun43w5ee.jpg

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
56425dsf.gif

fun43w5ee.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Haiducii, I really don't know where you will get always so prompt all these appropriate pics. But it is always a big enjoyment for me to differ with you in this special way! :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Last edited:

Whtrbbit

Reaction score
I prefer tea. I have like 30 kinds/flavors on-hand. However, if I drink coffee it's usually mostly cream/milk with a little bit of coffee. I like coffee in my cream. :p

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I prefer tea. I have like 30 kinds/flavors on-hand. However, if I drink coffee it's usually mostly cream/milk with a little bit of coffee. I like coffee in my cream. :p

Hipp, hipp hurray Whtrbbit - you are my man. A man who likes tea as well!! :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
56425dsf.gif

fun43w5ee.jpg

While I think I'm as big a coffee pot as haiducii, I also want to end every day with a big cup of tea - and not just any sloppy tea-bag, it must be Lapsang Souchong. I guess that it's tea you either love (as I do) or really hate - it has a VERY specific perfume and taste. The perfume is like tar - that's my level of perversion! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
While I think I'm as big a coffee pot as haiducii, I also want to end every day with a big cup of tea - and not just any sloppy tea-bag, it must be Lapsang Souchong. I guess that it's tea you either love (as I do) or really hate - it has a VERY specific perfume and taste. The perfume is like tar - that's my level of perversion! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

And Gorgik that's the best perversion you can have. I'm proud to have found now the second tea-friend (or half tea friend). ;):pp:p

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
So we are discussing tea... so did you really think I wouldn't post these???:thinking::thinking::rofl::rofl:

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
So we are discussing tea... so did you really think I wouldn't post these???:thinking::thinking::rofl::rofl:

Ah, Earl Gray hasn't got a chance in the dingaling department compared to Lapsang! :rofl:

@ Shelter

I've got the most Satanic plan for conversion: I'm converting you into drinking coffee, and haiducii into drinking tea - myself I'm setting the example showing that you can drink both!!! We're becoming bi-drinkuals (I just invented the word myself and when you read it in the next edition of the Oxford English Dictionary you know how it all happened :D:D:D - ah, what GH has done for the English language!!!)

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Ah, Earl Gray hasn't got a chance in the dingaling department compared to Lapsang! :rofl:

@ Shelter

I've got the most Satanic plan for conversion: I'm converting you into drinking coffee, and haiducii into drinking tea - myself I'm setting the example showing that you can drink both!!! We're becoming bi-drinkuals (I just invented the word myself and when you read it in the next edition of the Oxford English Dictionary you know how it all happened :D:D:D - ah, what GH has done for the English language!!!)

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I'm tired now - so I'll give an answer tomorrow. p:pp:pp:p

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hi Gorgik - I don't think that you will be able in converting me to a total coffee drinker. That would be the same as if you would try to convert me back to straight - it isn't possible. I am what I am! -:)

But for sure - I'm drinking a coffee with friends or in an Italian Restaurant from time to time or a Latte, Cappuccino ... where appropriate. And yes I like the taste of a good cup of coffee as well.

But as I have said: in the morning and in the afternoon I really need my pot of tea. And always together with a little cookie.

trencherman

Reaction score
Don’t have to go along with these polarized times, particularly with beverages. Be an omniboire and enjoy all sorts of drinks.