• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What have you done today ?

anarren

Reaction score
Woke up. Two hours before my alarm. On a Monday. Not Ok, brain!

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Went shopping as usual, but I was a naughty boy today.

I got these!!!!

Hay they were all on special :)

Not good for a chocoholic :(

havocs

Reaction score
Went food shopping and will bowl later on and then Game of Thrones!

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Been doing some home networking today

Needed to get my network downstairs to the cupboard under the stairs. And YAY today I finally got around to doing it

Up in my room I surface mounted the network socket. Yes I need to get some polyfilla to fill in the holes!

Took me ages to wiggle the cable around the house, but eventually got it to the cupboard under the stairs

And now I have a WiFi access point connected, so that I now have decent WiFi coverage in my sitting room :)

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Been doing some home networking today

Needed to get my network downstairs to the cupboard under the stairs. And YAY today I finally got around to doing it

Up in my room I surface mounted the network socket. Yes I need to get some polyfilla to fill in the holes!

Took me ages to wiggle the cable around the house, but eventually got it to the cupboard under the stairs

And now I have a WiFi access point connected, so that I now have decent WiFi coverage in my sitting room :)

Wow - very good. I couldn't do that! X_X

anarren

Reaction score
Got up, biked to the farmers market, got coffee and a falooda and read my paper, now I'm home. Doing what? Well, I'm on here ;-)

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
I have been in A&E (Accident & Emergency) all afternoon and this evening. Mum rung me up saying she fell over and broke her wrist. And yup she sure did :(

She is back home now and miserable :(. Got a plaster cast on her arm that has to be there for six weeks

Jase

Reaction score
Since today was my first day off after a somewhat hectic work-week, I decided to take it easy. Pretty much just laid around the house either reading and watching a little bit of TV while doing laundry.

Heck, I didn't even get dressed until it was time to take the dogs for their walk. :)

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Changed my kitchen tap yesterday as the old one was leaking

From

to

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
And today I put together the flat packed shed thing (grey one on the middle)

Took me about 3 hours to put it all together! I have now run out of energy to tidy up around the area. So a task for next weekend.

And as you will spot I even made a wooden frame for the solar panels and poped them on top. Im sure it will piss off the neighbours behind as probably does not look very nice, but I DONT CARE!

YOYO

trencherman

Reaction score
Went on my weekly visit to the nearby Salvation Army thrift store. Picked up a shiny new dinky hand-held vacuum sweeper for Can$5.00, no sign of use and still neatly packed in its original box. I think it is intended mainly for picking up pet dander but since I do not have any pet, I’ll use it for sucking up dust around my computer desk and bread and cracker crumbs from my dining table.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I've made 2 days holiday - away from my office. And because we have a gorgous summer I've been the most of the day out in the garden. And what I've done there .... nothing - simply nothing. My dear God that was marvellous!!!!!

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Up at 6.00 am, showered, morning walk, breakfast, worked till noon, lunch, power nap, gym, hedge cutting, lawn moving, installed a side marquee on my patio aginst draft, showered, dinner, ...........tired, relaxing.... good night:)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
General Rehearsals for tomorrow's new concert in a big place for our new album issue...