• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

ONLY FRENCH MUSIC by Klimt

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Dominique A - "Eleor"​

Frenchgerman

Banned
Reaction score
Véronique Sanson "Amoureuse"

It's the original version ...

Last edited:

Frenchgerman

Banned
Reaction score
and here, an American cover by Kiki Dee which I love just as much (perhaps even a bit more because I heart it first ...)

Kiki Dee "Amoureuse"​

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Vanessa Paradis & Benjamin Biolay " Pas Besoin De Permis"

VANESSA PARADIS & BENJAMIN BIOLAY
"Pas Besoin De Permis"

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
ZAZIE - "Je Suis Un Homme"

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
INDOCHINE - "College Boy"

Indochine (French pronunciation: ​[ɛ̃.dɔ.ʃin] is a French Pop/rock and new wave band, formed in Paris in 1981. The band was very successful in the Francophonie, in continental Europe and Latin America in the 1980s, with songs like "L'Aventurier" and "Canary Bay". Following the release of several critically acclaimed, but commercially unsuccessful, albums in the 1990s, the group returned to stardom with the release of Paradize in 2002. The band has sold over 10 million albums and singles, making them one of the best selling French bands.​

This video is directed by Xavier Dolan

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
PARADIS : "Garde-le pour toi"

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:​

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
JACQUES DUTRONC
IL EST 5 HEURES, PARIS S'EVEILLE​

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
MICKEY 3D
"La Rose Blanche"​

NEW ALBUM OUT THIS WEEK ( DECEMBER 2nd - 2015)

This song is a tribute to Sophie Scholl

Sophie Scholl, born May 9, 1921 in Forchtenberg in Germany and executed February 22, 1943 in Munich, is a German resistant the Second World War and one of the pillars with his brother Hans, the White Rose Network (Die Weisse Pink).

Last edited:

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

PARADIS : " Toi Et Moi "

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Maître Gims feat. Niska "Sapés Comme Jamais"

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score