• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

About Giant, Oversized Dicks...

Munch

Reaction score
saw this one today.

3IFLvC4.jpg

real or photoshop?

wretch

Reaction score
Like the rest a large cock is a beautiful thing to behold and be held
But inside me I'll take length over width
For me just more enjoyable

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Like the rest a large cock is a beautiful thing to behold and be held
But inside me I'll take length over width
For me just more enjoyable

:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up: 1000% with you!

tp3813

Reaction score
Wasn't it the rock and roll singer Little Richard who once said "there's only one thing better than a big cock, a bigger cock"
Yep I can't argue with that, I always was a bit of a size queen.
Well I guess one could say I've had more experiences than most.
Travelled around the world for 20 odd years, so to say I've had more than my share would be an understatement.
Looking back I tried them all....white, black, Asian, Latinos,Arabs,etc... And a lot of fun it was too
First of all let's debunk some myths.
It is said Black guys are all hung like horses.
This is not the case, I have met quite a few who are just average-sized, but yes in average terms they are bigger than most races.
And when they are big, Wow, they can be absolute monsters.
Asians have a reputation of being hung like badgers, again not totally true but looking at averages again, yes they are smaller with some quite tiny todgers.
I lived in Thailand for some years and Thais can be a little bigger than most Asians.
Also I found nature can be fair, although there are exceptions of course, I found in general that guys who are not too pretty have enormous cocks and some of the really pretty ones have less impressive attributes, so to speak.
Another strange thing I found sometimes the Geek types, studious types with glasses have absolutely massive dicks.

Recently had an experience one of the biggest cock I ever had which must have been at least 10 inches and thick as a wrist.
Until March I lived in Dominican Republic for four years, nice variety of races there Latinos ,Blacks , mixed race.
Also a load of guys from Haiti which is the country next door.
Lot of them go to DomRep illegally because of the bad economic situation.
Said 10+ incher was from Haiti and most Haitians are generally more the really dark black types.
Another one I knew used to hang around the streets with skimpy shorts and looking at the outline what was hanging there must have been absolutely enormous.
Unfortunately never had the pleasure, the age of consent in DR is 18 and I think he was under that, so best left alone.
Well I could go on for hours but guess better call it a day or this post will get too long.
And already working on my next adventure.
Travel is like a drug. Tried to settle down but after all these years, its difficult to stop.
PS would have posted puc of the H monster, but just cant get it uploaded for some reason

Last edited:

depotboy69

Reaction score
I'm a size freak and the bigger the better.I have used longer and thicker objects inserted up my ass such as big fat dildos,inflatable buttplugs,btls.bb bats and a long rolling pin.I can sit all the way down on my bd post that is at least 5 inches in diameter.After some practicing with the rlg pin i was able to take 13 inches.I have no problem taking oversize cocks thanks to my practicing.