• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Recipes To Share

golfdelta21

Reaction score
Fried zucchini flowers italian style

UxwBQTG.jpg

golfdelta21

Reaction score
SHORTCRUST PASTRY (from Harry's Bar di Cipriani, Venice)

a2kIHJ4.jpg

golfdelta21

Reaction score
LEMON MERINGUE PIE (from Cipriani- Harry's Bar Venice)

NwFtlFf.jpg

trencherman

Reaction score

Wow a spate of recipes from Golfdelta21. Spring can truly screw you up the most.

The second chocolate cake I ever baked was a Sacher torte from Time-Life book’s The Cooking of Vienna’s Empire. By the time I got to Vienna twenty year’s later I had forgotten how it turned out so I found the slice they served me overly parched. Turned out that was the echter Wiener way with Sacher Torte.

golfdelta21

Reaction score

Wow a spate of recipes from Golfdelta21. Spring can truly screw you up the most.

The second chocolate cake I ever baked was a Sacher torte from Time-Life book’s The Cooking of Vienna’s Empire. By the time I got to Vienna twenty year’s later I had forgotten how it turned out so I found the slice they served me overly parched. Turned out that was the echter Wiener way with Sacher Torte.

Even in Vienna it is difficult to find the authentic Sacher Torte. Each restaurant has its own recipe, but each of them says that the Sacher Torte they make is the real Viennese Sacher Torte.
Whether it's the authentic Sacher or a variation of it, it is of little importance to me. I like them all!

trencherman

Reaction score

Fruit salad composed of tinned fruit from the tropics such as jackfruit, young coconut, lychees, rambutan, todi palm nuts and gelatine cubes flavoured with screwpine (pandan extract). Dressed with crème Anglaise.

Some of them look like these before canning:

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Is anyone here who can tell me why suddenly I'm soooooo hungry??????

trencherman

Reaction score
This is an easy recipe that turns out an excellent dessert

trencherman

Reaction score
Richard Sax's Chocolate Cake

This recipe involves more steps that the chocolate mousse above. The finished product will reward your effort tenfold. I have been doing this recipe since I got his Classic Home Desserts, oh so many moons ago (1994).

golfdelta21

Reaction score
French Grated Carrot Salad with Lemon Dijon Vinaigrette

24X9Unv.jpg

trencherman

Reaction score
A big thank you to Golfdelta21

When it rains, it pours. And quite timely too, esp. the ratatouille and the lentil salad for both of which I follow the age-old method of eye-balling. Good reminders all since I am suggestible when it comes to recipes.