• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

whats for dinner?

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
Cheesy Bacon-Sausage-Egg-Hash Brown Skillet with English muffins with cream cheese and royal fig conserve

trencherman

Reaction score
This Canada Day I'm going multi-cultural

Kaki age, easy Japanese vegetable fritters, Okoy in the Philippines if you top it with unshelled Shrimps. Dip in vinegar with garlic and black pepper. Eaten with cold leftover rice. Canada Day strawberry rhubarb pie for dessert.

Jase

Reaction score
Even though it was super hot today, since it was Independence Day we broke out the grill. So, we had beer burgers, potato chips, macaroni salad, baked beans, potato salad, apple cobbler, and vanilla ice cream. :)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Even though it was super hot today, since it was Independence Day we broke out the grill. So, we had beer burgers, potato chips, macaroni salad, baked beans, potato salad, apple cobbler, and vanilla ice cream. :)

Sounds like you had a great time ;)

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Catfish from the grill with much fresh garlic and cherry tomatos with white bread and a good Spanish rose wine (ice-cooled).

Jase

Reaction score
Since today was my birthday, we went to my favorite restaurant... Fish Daddy's Grill House and I got their house platter of Stuffed Shrimp, Crab Cakes, Crawfish Etouffee, Mashed Potatoes, and Coleslaw. It's soooo good. :)

trencherman

Reaction score
A sucker for punishment

I have a block of silken tofu in the fridge that is expiring soon, so soon tofu jigae it is for this dog day of summer. It rivals fruitcake in August for inappropriateness.

mssmoker

Reaction score
Tomatoes and eggs...

Well-ripe tomatoes - butter or lard or goose fat or lard - a pinch of salt
Melt the seasoning. Finely chop the ripe tomatoes after removing the seeds and peel, add salt and let them cook very slowly, making sure that the water evaporates. Before serving, break the eggs on this mixture and stir. Cook for another few minutes

Last edited:

Jase

Reaction score
It was way too hot to cook today... So, we were lazy and went Subway that's a couple blocks away. I had a Chicken Bacon Ranch Melt w/chips and tea. :)

trencherman

Reaction score
End of summer veggies are coming out of my ears so I roasted them separately to be assembled into ratatouille from here on till September.

Hyp

Director of Mergers & Acquisitions
Reaction score
Went to my favorite Chinese place for Green Bean Chicken.