• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you sad today?

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well it started raining here around 11am on Monday morning and pretty much hasn't stopped:(:(, and it's now Wednesday afternoon. The weatherman did say places in UK could get a full months rain in 36 to 48 hours and I'm guessing he got it right.

There's always sunshine after the rain!

I wish I could send some sunshine your way ;)

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Here too - just in the moment 34°. But slowly the sky will be darker and a new thunderstorm with heavy rainfalls will arrive soon. Rain OK but thunderstorm is a horror for me.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Victims of turbo-consumerism

The specific KAWS x Uniqlo UT collaborative capsule just released last weekend in China. Viral videos across social media platforms have revealed that young shoppers have been eager to get their hands on something and almost everything that was aspect of the brand partnership drop.

The basis of the world economy for the last 50 years has been convincing people that they absolutely must have the latest, bright shiny thing that they never needed before. How long can this go on? :thinking:

Money doesn't buy happiness. Neither does materialism...

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Assholes who post Y.Tube videos of sporting highlights or major news items that consist only of photos!! It's a video channel - let's see some fucking live action!

Today the England cricket captain hit a record 17 "sixes" during thee match against Afghanistan and when I go to find a Y.Tube clip to post there are dozens of these photo montage vids.....~X(~X(~X(~X(

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Someone asked in a thread "how you see the world in 50 years"? But why to look so far away?
Censorship today.......

Last edited:

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

These guys are "History" after 40 years, Malcom Jones crying at the end, seized, a great guitar man....

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Faecal occult blood was found, colonoscopy in two weeks, I am a bit worried....:(

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Faecal occult blood was found, colonoscopy in two weeks, I am a bit worried....:(

Hi Peter we all here will totally understand that you are worried - and not only "a bit". But all of us here will press our thumbs that everything will be ok.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score

I know you’re scared today. But you have to know that occult blood in faeces does not automatically mean that the reason would be malignant.

I hope it all goes well for you!! ;)

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I know you’re scared today. But you have to know that occult blood in faeces does not automatically mean that the reason would be malignant.

I hope it all goes well for you!! ;)

Thank u very much haiducii, I know, but worry stays....

Mardo

Banned
Reaction score
Hi Peter we all here will totally understand that you are worried - and not only "a bit". But all of us here will press our thumbs that everything will be ok.

Well said that man.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score

Oh not that's not good, sorry to hear that my dear friend. I hope all goes well for you and that the results come back normal peter123:heart: :) :big hug: take care and don't stress!

Last edited:

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
My expensive Apple watch's screen completely fell off while on my wrist going home:( lucky i didn't lose it/the screen didn't crack as i had a protector on it, tried to click it back on but now the device doesn't charge anymore, completely dead. :(

Man i had purchased the device around Christmas time last year and now all of a sudden out of the blue it breaks without me mishandling it. I swear Apple's quality for some of its products has really gone down hill. :(

trencherman

Reaction score

My sentiments exactly. August here in Ontario means the CNE (Canadian National Exibition) which ends right when back to school begins.

Comic strips got it right for depicting the passage of time as pages of the calendar floating away one after the other. It’s as saddening (to some people) as drifting autumn leaves.

Last edited:

RufusMc

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Just back from my holiday :-(

Had a great time with mates, but back to the real world.