• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Someplace to Visit

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
Name someplace that you think everyone should visit at some point in their life, that you yourself HAVE NOT visited yet.

My Answer: Giza

As the only remaining wonder of the ancient world, I think the sight of these pyramids would just be so awe inspiring. I love watching shows about them trying to guess who built them and when, and why.

But the one I really want to see is the Spinx. Is it really older than the pyramids? Who's face is it depicting? I tend to believe that it IS older than the pyramids since it is not square with the pyramid of Rama-Tut and seems to have been worn out by water.

taurus2904

Obstinatician
Reaction score

Angkor Wat ("City/Capital of Temples") is a temple complex in Siem Reap, Cambodia, and one of the largest religious monuments in the world, on a site measuring 162.6 hectares (1,626,000 m2; 402 acres). Originally constructed as a Hindu temple dedicated to the god Vishnu for the Khmer Empire, it was gradually transformed into a Buddhist temple towards the end of the 12th century. Built by the Khmer King Suryavarman II in the early 12th century in Yaśodharapura (present-day Angkor), the capital of the Khmer Empire, it served as his state temple and eventual mausoleum.

trencherman

Reaction score
Going, going, gone...

As a younger person, I travelled through most of Western and Eastern Europe until I went to China where I discovered that that’s where I feel most at home. Ditto inTaiwan, Japan and Korea. I have no interest in visiting the Indian Subcontinent nor Africa except for certain spots in the North along the Mediterranean.

I have been to a lot of places in Central and South America covering most of Mexico by public bus until I heard of a horrendous bus hijacking where the bandits cut off a passenger’s legs when they found the money he was hiding there. So I shifted to Brazil where I took extended vacations and continued taking public interstate buses to explore the length and breath of it, from the Amazon to the border with Uruguay and Argentina.

The only remaining trip that truly interests me now is sailing through the Drake Passage on a cruise ship gliding close to several spots of Antartica.

garth33

Super Vip
Reaction score
Egypt and Giza are #1 on my personal list of bucket places to visit! Actually was planning a trip a couple years ago and then things got weird (and scary for tourists) over there. I'll still make it. I think it would be awe-inspiring to stand in front of these amazing monuments in person. ALWAYS been a fan of Egyptian history..

g

Name someplace that you think everyone should visit at some point in their life, that you yourself HAVE NOT visited yet.

My Answer: Giza

As the only remaining wonder of the ancient world, I think the sight of these pyramids would just be so awe inspiring. I love watching shows about them trying to guess who built them and when, and why.

But the one I really want to see is the Spinx. Is it really older than the pyramids? Who's face is it depicting? I tend to believe that it IS older than the pyramids since it is not square with the pyramid of Rama-Tut and seems to have been worn out by water.

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
The Last Supper & The Cistein Chapel

I'm not a particularly religious person, but I would still love to see The Last Supper in person. The awe inspiring sense of history that it gives off is powerful.

golfdelta21

Reaction score
The six sites I'd like to see

7WsXEcY.jpg

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Egypt and Giza are #1 on my personal list of bucket places to visit! Actually was planning a trip a couple years ago and then things got weird (and scary for tourists) over there. I'll still make it. I think it would be awe-inspiring to stand in front of these amazing monuments in person. ALWAYS been a fan of Egyptian history..

g

If you do get to Cairo & the Giza Pyramids then consider the long trip sth to Aswan Dam; Lake Nasser and the incredible Abu Simbel... it aint so far to go if you are in Luxor & valley of the Kings

golfdelta21

Reaction score

g

Realistically, the greatest risk for a tourist visiting Egypt is to get an intestinal infection (diarrhoea & vomiting) by drinking tea in the cups that the drink vendors have washed using water from the Nile River.
It is a situation that frequently happens to tourists on a cruise along the Nile, when they get off the boat to visit the monuments.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Realistically, the greatest risk for a tourist visiting Egypt is to get an intestinal infection (diarrhoea & vomiting) by drinking tea in the cups that the drink vendors have washed using water from the Nile River.
It is a situation that frequently happens to tourists on a cruise along the Nile, when they get off the boat to visit the monuments.

Another prime candidate is the Egyptian Pound, the local currency - not sure if it's still the same but when I went some yrs back most of the paper money was absolutely filthy and a UK doctor on holiday advised us to use the anti-bacterial hand gel each time we handled the cash.

golfdelta21

Reaction score
I'm not a particularly religious person, but I would still love to see The Last Supper in person. The awe inspiring sense of history that it gives off is powerful.

For the moment, if you want, you can admire Leonardo's Last Supper in High Definition (16 billion pixels) on this website:
Anon URL

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score

Hey Razz both my BF and I have visited Rome two years ago. And I think it is a must to see. But my way to Rome is and was a little bit shorter than yours. But if you can afford it - do it and visit Rome. It will be THE visit of your life. Rome will be incredible!

trencherman

Reaction score

Spoiler alert for Agatha Christie's Death on the Nile! ha ha

trencherman

Reaction score
No need to be exorbitant

I visited this place in Goias, Brazil that looks like some aspect of the moon surface.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score

When I visited the land of the pharaoh, I haven't poop for like 4 or 5 days. It seems like my butt gets homesick. :p

btw, statistics show that up to 48 percent of people suffer from constipation when on vacation!

golfdelta21

Reaction score
Laxative

When I visited the land of the pharaoh, I haven't poop for like 4 or 5 days. It seems like my butt gets homesick. :p

btw, statistics show that up to 48 percent of people suffer from constipation when on vacation!

Mardo

Banned
Reaction score

Why would they though?

The change in climate perhaps? Foreign food that you system cannot adapt to quickly enough?:thinking:

I suppose it would not be too serious all in all. My fear is getting an ear infection in the last day or two as you should NEVER fly if you have one. If flights have to be cancelled then so be it.

I would like to visit New Zealand and see the places where the Lord of the Rings movies were filmed.